The Hipstel Reviews

Carrer de Valencia 266, Barcelona, Spain

Great staff, great location and comfy!

• 13th Dec 2015

Great hostel. V clean, great location. Powerpoints by the bed are a nice touch and the wifi worked always. Cheap breakfast too. Lockers are small but it's not really a big deal. Was visiting a friend so didn't really ask the staff much about anything so can't comment on their knowledge etc - but they were always cheerful.

very good

Great and friendly staff, always available for a quick chat or some tips, clean place, the kind that attracts nice and decent people. The location is also great. Very close to all the major sites, within walking distance I'd say. Overall, a great experience!

• 9th Dec 2015

Only two showers and toilets for a ton of rooms (probably 50+ beds), which seemed bad. But I didn't have to wait to use them when showering around 10pm, so that was good. The showers weren't very private, as the stall doors had a huge crack you could see through. But that could be covered by a towel, so it wasn't a huge deal. The staff was quite friendly, as were the other guests hanging around. The door to the room I was in squeaked really loudly when it was opened, which was annoying.

I liked the general atmosphere of the hostel, very helpful staff and great location, definitely a good place to explore Barcelona.

• 5th Dec 2015

Close to plaza Catalonia - that's very comfortable location, Very helpful personal, share with a very useful information!We thought it was great:)

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Austria

I stay 2nights in this hostel and were very pleased with the accommodation and especially the location. The hostel was very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Hipstel!

• 29th Nov 2015
  • Slovenia

Amazing place. My only concern was about bathrooms, because it had just a few to a large quantity of people but in the end it was ok. The hostel has dinner everyday for a fair price and a lovely atmosphere (and free coffee!!) I do recommend

Great hostel. Very easy to find and close to the train station and as well as the bus to the airport. Staff was really nice, and the hostel itself is pretty cool. Would recommend to anyone.

Very nice guy at the desk, gave me a map and highlighted some attractions for me. He was a real gentleman. Also the location is excellent and clean. Only 2 minute walk from the metro!

• 23rd Nov 2015

I loved the atmosphere! The people working there were great, and the place in a good central area. I really enjoyed my last three days in Barcelona!

• 22nd Nov 2015
  • Sweden

I met a lot of friendly people in the Hipstle including the staff, if you are looking for a normal hostel near the center of Barca then it is a good choice, but also consider that you can fond cheap hostels with a lot better services but a bit far from the center, in general i liked my stay in the Hipstle.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Egypt

I met great company in this hostel, the female bathroom was great enough with hot water, beds were so clean, and the location was great. Those I met in this hostel made my stay awesome. But there's no hot water in men's shower room. No free breakfast, and there was a theft in the room I stayed, and few people got their stuff stolen, which is not the fault of the hostel or the staffs, but they could have helped us more than just sitting down, telling us to go to the police station and report.

The staff are friendly and helpful.the decorations of the living room , diner, and TV room are almost home to me.The very perfect location is close to the catalunya square in the city center.Thanks guys!

• 21st Nov 2015

This was hella good value for your money, it was very nice and clean and comfortable, and the free breakfast was pretty good. The kitchen didn't feel very useable though but the wifi was super fast.

didn't stay there

We stayed only 1day at the hostel, but must say the attention received from staff was just amazing, great location, clean and great value for money!

• 19th Nov 2015

I only spent here one night and I have nothing to complain about as everything was nice:) The place is clean and looks good, the staff is nice and you can have a nice sleep.

The staff is really friendly and helped me a lot. It's quite clean and comfortable. Great location, just 8mins walking to Plaza Catalunya. Very clean and safe, People in the reception were always very nice.

• 16th Nov 2015