The Hipstel Reviews

Carrer de Valencia 266, Barcelona, Spain

The walls in the private room were so thin I could hear every movement of the people in the room next door to me, not good when they all come home at 5am and want to talk for hours. Also the refrigerator/vending machine has a constant electric hum that is very load and disturbing. Overall it was hard to sleep at the hipstel

The staff there are really helpful and nice, very comfortable location, from there u can get to any place you want. I really like it!

• 24th Jun 2015

Das hostel war wirklich super. Die mitarbeiter waren sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend, insgesamt ein tolles hostel, wir würden wiederkommen

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Albania

Wifi dosen't work well, our rooms dosent had window, our room wasn't ready, too hot in the room...

• 22nd Jun 2015

The hostel was not bad the people were nice and the facilities were well kept but it wasn't the best hostel I've stayed at. I wish they had bigger lockers or room under the bed to keep our stuff in.

Thanks so much! We had a great stay. The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to help us book evening activities and find places to eat. We really enjoyed our stay.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Brunei

It was Ok, but the breakfast was really bad is not included you can pay like 3 euros per person but is really bad is so much better to have breakfast in another place. It sucks that thay have the check inn until 2:00 pm and you have to wait there and the Wifi was really slow, but still the hostal is cool and clean the most important things.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Visited Barça during SonarFest, so it was hard to find open rooms and the whole place was busy. Also made things less secure. I had a small toiletry kit stolen and I heard rumors of thefts throughout the place while I was there. Would be nice if the lockers could fit entire suitcases or backpacks, not just valuables. Wifi was basically non-existent. The staff acknowledged how bad it was. Overall very friendly and social place, wound up going to bars with one of the staff members and a group.

it was nice and clean enough i would like to stay again there, thw wifi was not always working, but other than that i was really happy with my stay.

I'm sure there's better places to stay, but its what you make of it I suppose.

The hostel was very cozy and equipped. We had a great time and the people who work there, were incredibly helpful and friendly, great location, one block away from the subway, but also walking distance from placa catatunya and supermarket around the corner. I would definitely stay there again!

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

We were 2 and stay in a room with other 10 people. It was a noisy experience. Staff in general worked in a slow way. Bathrooms per men were very little.

I liked it. The work away staff are great. The free hot chocolate saved my life. But the vending machines and the Internet suck.

The staff was amazing, they were so helpful. They gave me a map and circled places to go see and local places to eat. The decor was beautiful too. Thanks guys, I had an excellent stay!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Very average. 3 of the 5 people we were with got double booked and had to change beds after getting home from the bars at 4 in the morning. Nothing special. Worth the 15 euros

• 15th Jun 2015

There was a bit of a mix up and I ended up without a bed for the night, but the staff handled it the best that they could and otherwise it was a nice place!

The reception doesn't speak Spanish tho

Unfriendly staff and really unorganized.... They kept on double assigning beds

I stayed in the hipstel 2 nights. Nice atmosphere, very safe area, good walking distances to attractions& metro, very friendly& helpful staffs.

• 14th Jun 2015

Great staff, nice and clean, fantastic location for the central areas. Would definitely recommend!

• 14th Jun 2015