The Hive Singapore Hostel Reviews

624 Serangoon Road, Singapore, Singapore

Great service and staff and awesome that they allow you to do laundry for free in the evening! Bathrooms could be a bit cleaner but nothing scary.

We came around 1am and the staff would like us to pay for the hostel bill right away. We ask for consideration coz it's not the best place to exchange money at the airport but somehow, the staff was kinda sarcastic. Well, that was only the case I really felt bad and a little pissed off with the internet connection. & the lady cleaner who went inside our room angry and kick the trash back. On the other side, breakfast is great, clean and big hostel room, toilets and shower rooms.

A great place to stay close to the MRT and so secure with key card access to the front door and dorm. The staff were really friendly and helpful and WiFi was good and strong. Free breakfast and tea and coffee were great as well.

The location is just perfect, just in front of the MRT station. The first day when we arrived, the check in was taking a long time and the front officer was confusing with the beds. I was wondering I'm the first one who has booked it thru the website and even when we arrive until the day we leave, there is no body has been stayed in the room, but we have got the beds at the corner position and it's really not a nice position plus the air conditioning wasn't working on our 1st&2nd day, no blanket

• 21st May 2015
  • Indonesia

The staff were kind and courteous. Will return again

• 19th May 2015

Not much hiccup throughout my 4 night stay although my booking was screwed up, cleanliness could be better but as expected of 10-person room, no big deal for me. Wifi is plenty to go around. Friendly staffs are awesome.Simple breakfast to start the day. Would definitely return

• 18th May 2015
  • Malaysia

I was having a really good time at The Hive. The hostel is worth the money. It is a certainty to go back to The Hive while in Singapore. Highly recomended.

• 16th May 2015
  • Indonesia

The wifi is slightly intermittent, could be better!

It was very nice to stay there, hope I could stay longer. I think the receptionist forgot to give me stamp ☺on my black card.

• 16th May 2015
  • gol1420112928
  • Indonesia

my favourite hostel in Singapore. Nice & helpful staff, good at their job. Need to sell tickets to attractions & make it seamless service for travellers who have to go & buy elsewhere after your staff talked about places to see.

I really enjoy my stay. Staffs are very friendly, clean toilets. And what i really like that it is just 5 min walk to the nearest mrt station and bus station.

• 7th May 2015
  • Malaysia

A mixed bag of a hostel. It's fine but they would come round and switch off the aircon during the day even if people were in there. I find that particularly ungenerous considering I've stayed in zillions of hostels in poorer countries where they don't do this. Also the bathrooms are gross and smell like urine. Otherwise fine.

It is good and no problem for tourist like me

• 5th May 2015
  • India

It's a quite comfortable hostel for the price it offers, the atmosphere created by the back packers is good. It could improve the cleanliness.

• 5th May 2015
  • Peru

The fridge smells like dead body. Will need very strict checking to be in place for not letting food store more than reasonable time given. It is so full of bags.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

Booked two nights online firstly, then the atmosphere here is great, perfect to meet other backpackers, so I stayed 5 nights here, which became a really good experience and memories of my Singapore trip. The price for dorm is not cheap though, but it's Singapore, everything is pricy.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • China

Very good hostel, would stay there again. The beds are comfy, free breakfast (all you can eat toast) and near a subway station. The only things there is the wi fi is not very good and it's a very quiet hostel, don't expect to party there (a beer is $5 US, BUT it's the same everywhere else in the city). In general i would recommend it!

I think you should provide a slipper for the guest.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Great value of money. Nice location, friendly staffs, great backpacker atmosphere. 6-bed female dorm is quite small, but great air con. Bathrooms are clean, laundry service is good but it may take a quite long time. Location is good, near MRT and a City Square Mall I think. Highly recommend for backpackers.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Vietnam

very nice, comfy, good location. great value for money.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4