The Hive Singapore Hostel Reviews

624 Serangoon Road, Singapore, Singapore

My Staying in Hive hostel was very short, but my experience was very very nice. The staff helped me with everything I asked them, even checked with me my flight details and gave me all available information about visiting the city. Everything is for free and you can even make international free calls! I strongly recommend this hostel in Little India! Izaskun

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Spain

The Hive is in a great location, the entire facility is very clean, the staff is all great. Free breakfast and laundry are really nice perks. The wifi was very unreliable, however. We'd definitely stay there again.

Such a cute hostel and very friendly staff! They'll help you with anything you need and even give a tour of the hostel when you first arrrive. Lockers are in the rooms which is convenient. Free laundry from 1900-700 which is nice. The kitchen is well equipped with fridge, utensils, bowls, and plates. Breakfast is just cereal and toast but still worth having if you're in a hurry one morning. Very close to the MTR and there's a hawker centre nearby. I enjoyed my stay here very much!

I loved the Hive. The staff were amazing and very helpful! I would stay there again in a heartbeat! One of the best hostels that I have stayed at in SEA.

if we say clean it should be totally clean,have smell when you enter your room specially those wearing shoes or rubber shoes smell so bad ,my suggestion maybe you do a policy the shoes should put outside the room. you put a shoe rack outside of each room.shoes should put outside not inside the room.i always spray perfume in my area.you need a ventilations to have a better fresh air.we all know we cant please anyone for being clean as ourself. thanks

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

Wifi didnt work, nor the PCs... Except the staff everything needs to be improved

Free wifi and also free breakfast is amazing! Also absolutely wonderful stuff, a good place for meeting other travelers. Only one downside: Shared bathrooms and toilets were not really clean. Could improve! Otherwise, a great value for money!

• 4th Apr 2015

Everything is good!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Thailand

The Hive was nice a place to stay. It was nice and close to Little India, China Town, etc.. One thing I didn't care for was there wasn't any hand soap in the toilet area to wash hands (upstairs dorm area) Other than that no issues! :-)

• 3rd Apr 2015

Stay was ok cheaper than most places! Showers were really good especially the large communal ones! Rooms were clean and wifi was ok, trick is if it isn't working unplug the plug the router back in then it started working perfectly! Close to train station 9 min walk. Overall good stay

Enjoyed our stay as everything is clean and the beds are very good. Downside definitely is the wifi, as you CONSTANTLY get disconnects in all provided wifi networks, which made further planning horrible and stressful. Booking was not possible due to unstable internet connection. Please have a look at that (!).

Nice environment.friendly staff. Will come bck next time

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

All staff were very kind even more than any other hostel or hotel staff in Singapore. That was impressive.

Staff is always trying their best to help!

Nice Hostel, awesome breakfast, kind staff!

excellent!

My stay here was great, but the only thing that was a problem was the Wifi didn't work hardly at all, which was very frustrating.

Excellent value for money. Free laundry, breakfast included, slept good... No complaints.

The atmosphere could be better I guess, but the staff here is really awesome!! Helpful and friendly. The free breakfast is nice as well, in expensive Singapore.

if you need wifi the hive is not the place, every day the internet goes down! otherwise a good hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3