The Hive Singapore Hostel Reviews

624 Serangoon Road, Singapore, Singapore

The staff were kind and courteous. Will return again

• 19th May 2015

I was having a really good time at The Hive. The hostel is worth the money. It is a certainty to go back to The Hive while in Singapore. Highly recomended.

• 16th May 2015
  • Indonesia

The wifi is slightly intermittent, could be better!

It was very nice to stay there, hope I could stay longer. I think the receptionist forgot to give me stamp ☺on my black card.

• 16th May 2015
  • gol1420112928
  • Indonesia

I really enjoy my stay. Staffs are very friendly, clean toilets. And what i really like that it is just 5 min walk to the nearest mrt station and bus station.

• 7th May 2015
  • Malaysia

It is good and no problem for tourist like me

• 5th May 2015
  • India

It's a quite comfortable hostel for the price it offers, the atmosphere created by the back packers is good. It could improve the cleanliness.

• 5th May 2015
  • Peru

The fridge smells like dead body. Will need very strict checking to be in place for not letting food store more than reasonable time given. It is so full of bags.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

Booked two nights online firstly, then the atmosphere here is great, perfect to meet other backpackers, so I stayed 5 nights here, which became a really good experience and memories of my Singapore trip. The price for dorm is not cheap though, but it's Singapore, everything is pricy.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • China

Very good hostel, would stay there again. The beds are comfy, free breakfast (all you can eat toast) and near a subway station. The only things there is the wi fi is not very good and it's a very quiet hostel, don't expect to party there (a beer is $5 US, BUT it's the same everywhere else in the city). In general i would recommend it!

I think you should provide a slipper for the guest.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Great value of money. Nice location, friendly staffs, great backpacker atmosphere. 6-bed female dorm is quite small, but great air con. Bathrooms are clean, laundry service is good but it may take a quite long time. Location is good, near MRT and a City Square Mall I think. Highly recommend for backpackers.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Vietnam

very nice, comfy, good location. great value for money.

Things have changed since the last time I was there. We're required to make our own beds and take out the used linen when checking out now? Breakfast of cornflakes and milk - super! Staff - a young lady was most helpful with finding information on how to take the public transport around. Sorry I didn't get her name. Damn friendly too.

Great staff! only problem overall was wifi

Just need better wifi as when lots of people using internet & cable really slow or standing still. probably tricks haven't learnt but staff helpful and patient

• 22nd Apr 2015

4 kilometers far from Marina bay: nice location if you like walking (or you can take the bus). In the heart of Little India and very close to Mustafa center (24 hours open). Good price

This was my 2nd time staying at The Hive and I still think this place is a suitable place for travelers who are looking for a place to sleep and shower only. The male staff at the reception ( I don't know his name ) was very helpful. He helped carrying my luggage to the 2nd floor, thank you very much dear the male staff.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Valie for money is above excellent. Staff is super friendly. Rooms and bath was very clean. Would stay there again

My Staying in Hive hostel was very short, but my experience was very very nice. The staff helped me with everything I asked them, even checked with me my flight details and gave me all available information about visiting the city. Everything is for free and you can even make international free calls! I strongly recommend this hostel in Little India! Izaskun

• 21st Apr 2015