The Holyhead Hostel Reviews

42 Gardiner Street Lower, Dublin, Ireland

Lovely staff, great location. Room smelt strongly of smoke - very off putting. Shower was awful - no pressure at all, this was stated upon check in though. Bathroom / shower (very small room) smelt and appeared very dirty and mouldy. Walls very thin and easy to hear people in room next door. Advertised as a bed and breakfast but is a hostel for sure!!

• 11th Sep 2015

Decent accommodations for the price in a good location, but the second floor shower is exceedingly dirty. We expect a rather low quality from hostels, but we actually neglected to book another night because of how moldy and unpleasant it was.

I stayed in room 5A when I was there. I'm pretty sure it was a closet that a bed was stuck in. I can't believe I had to pay that much money to sleep in a closet. Plus the showers were completely mouldy and there's no breakfast. This was the 3rd hostel I've stayed in while in Dublin and by far the worst value for my money.

• 24th Jun 2015