The Horse & Stables Reviews

124 Westminster Bridge Road, London, London, England

This hostek was my favorite in London the staff were great really looked after me as i was travelling by myself! Happily gave directions helped me print of tickets ect.

샤워실이 전체 두개라 많이 기다렸네요ㅠ 이거빼면 정말 좋은 숙소에요!

The hostel was very pretty, new, but it wss full of old people and atmosphere wasn't good. The bathroom didn't have toilet paper for a whole afternoon! On the other side Peter, the bar atender was the nicest person ever! And the staff in general were great!

We had a great time staying at Horse & Stables Hostel. We were surprised that there were no lockers and how tiny the toilette and shower rooms were. But for the most part it was a very comfortable stay. My bunk was next to the window and it was really warm when we were in London so we slept with the window open which was very noisy.

I had very high expectations about this place after I read the reviews. Honestly the staff was awesome!! Buuut, the dorms were really small. The beads were from Ikea (which is ok) but one of the beds was squeaking way too easily! I've been to many hostels and this was generally very good. But the dorms were generally too small, there was no nighstand which I could have used on the upper bed, no night lamp etc. It's not perfect but next time I positive that I will return to this place!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Our room at the horse and stables was just what we needed- a comfortable, secure room after a long flight! The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the room nice and clean. Will stay again :)

The staff are absolutely amazing - so helpful and friendly, and the lady on reception even took me on a tour of the hostel - what great service and it made me feel right at home! I definitely will be back when I'm next travelling to London.

it was very close to London eye and Bigben, you can access the city very easily. The staffs there were super friendly and nice. Room was clean and warm. The only thing that i don't like was i couldn't catch WIFI in the room. also it has only shower room for one floor except a few things, i'd like to recommend it. Reasonable price and Good location!

I would give 5 star out of 5 for the friendly staff. It's was comfortable and clean room. Good location for London's main attraction, easy to get food (fast food shop & 24-hour store just in front of the hostel).

Someone warm me next time about the showers... I stood in the bathroom for 20 minutes because it automatically shut off on me, still had conditioner in my hair!! Eventually gave up as there was only one other working shower l, being used of course, and rinsed my hair in the sink!

• 11th Jun 2014

Pleasant new hostel, fairly central for the tourist attractions. Arrived late and had to phone contact number on hostel window - but was quickly and pleasantly checked in. Could do with more power sockets.

Two showers and two bathrooms on each floor. When we stayed, two of the shower rooms were broken and so ques for the showers each morning at busy times, otherwise, it was fine. One other thing, the door on the first landing didn't close properly and it banged anytime someone opened and closed it. Minor problem that can be solved just like the showers. I would definitely stay here again without hesitation. Got food in the bar too and it was tasty and at a good price. Great atmoshere at bar...

• 30th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The best part about this hostel was the staff! The guy with the pony tail was the SWEETEST guy ever. Polite and very helpful. Apart from that, the bar is nice with all sorts of drink and food options, although the fish and chips wasn't as good as I hoped. Had to wait a while for the bathroom in the morning since there aren't a lot of showers. Also, pretty sure I got bed bug bites... I woke up one morning with bite-like looking things on the backs of my legs. But overall I enjoyed my stay.

Very kind/friendly staff. Good locaton.

There are no lockers in the room, but you can give your valuables in the hostel safe. Most of the staff was super nice and helpful, but there was one guy that give negative vibes to all other guests. There was a privat party in the bar, and no one told us that in the morning.. a short announce would be nice. But after all we enjoyed the stay, and i would recommend to stay there.

Staff at the Horse

• 22nd May 2014
  • Scotland

Too much noise in the room - better windows would be a good idea! Too few bathrooms for so many people. Otherwise nice - friendly staff and clean rooms.

• 21st May 2014
  • Estonia

Just a 5 minute walk from Big Ben, and 10% off at the bar, including their other establishment, The Walrus; can't beat it!

Great hostel to stay in, really close to main attractions in London. Staff was amazing, very helpful and willing to make your stay as best as possible.

Great value for your money in my opinion, very good location (tube station's right across the street) and a lovely

• 13th May 2014