The Horse & Stables Reviews

124 Westminster Bridge Road, London, London, England

The hostel was really good. The location was perfect - i like the atmosphere of the streets surrounding the place. The bar was cool and i liked the atmosphere there. Lockers in the room would have been handy. A simple kitchen or communal area would also be nice. But overall I really enjoyed my stay

• 31st Mar 2015

I was just there for one night. It was easy to get to Gatwick Airport in the morning and the staff where friendly and helpful when I arrived in the evening.

need plugs in the bathroom. Impossible to dry my hair outside of the room when everybody is sleeping. the breakfast is poor. 2 sorts of cereals, some bread and some apples. Disappointed !

My stay at the Horse and Stables was fantastic. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and breakfast is included in the cost. Has a great location: a few steps from Lambeth North tube station and about a 5 minute walk from Waterloo station. Don't have storage lockers but are able to store your luggage for you, free of charge. I would definitely stay here again.

Although nothing happened but security of personal belongings was a bit of a concern.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • India

I've just spent 3 nights there in a 10 dorm and it's been a very good time. The staff is very nice and helpful, and we had good free breakfasts. The bathrooms were clean, which is a very good point :-) But it could be great to add lockers, what could be very useful. Anyway, the staff can store your valuables at a secure place for you.

It was fine, good location. Bathroom could have been cleaner.

• 6th Feb 2015

The Staffs in The Horse & Stables are really helpful and friendly, they offer really good informations and bright smiles. Breakfasts, tea and coffees and included, which is really good for cutting budget. The ventilation in the bathrooms and toilets were quite good. Totally recommended :)

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

I was a bit disappointed that the hostel doesn't provide any lockers to store our valuables although they can store it at a secure place for you. The pressure in the shower is horrible. Otherwise, the stay was alright.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Great location and amazing people. Very helpful and always ready to point you in the right direction when it comes to sight seeing. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The food in the restaurant is very good and well priced.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Great food at the bar downstairs - thanks so much for everything! I'll definitely remember to check you out when I come back to London! Thanks for another great hostel experience!

• 26th Nov 2014

Very comfortable, very clean, and a very friendly staff—next time I’m in London, I’ll be staying here again!

Amazing hostel! Friendly staff, live band in the bar on Saturday night, great food and drink on offer. By far the best hostel I've stayed at in London!

The hostel is in a great location, very central with tube service just steps away. I arrived late for check in but it was no issue. Peter and Dean were awesome, being very helpful and friendly, giving me directions and printing my bus tickets for that afternoon. The hostel is clean and the beds comfy. I had no noise issues either. I would definitely stay there again.

Good if you're travelling with a group or just looking for a bed in a handy location. No common room meant there was little atmosphere

Good location and free breakfast. No common room, and the atmosphere isn't great. Good if you're with a group or just need a bed, would be harder to meet people on your own