The Horse & Stables Reviews

124 Westminster Bridge Road, London, London, England

Very appreciate to the nice and friendly staff. Felt so comfortable and excited at the same time. Decent and tasty breakfast. Perfect location in the centre of the city, superclose to Southbank helping nice walk in the morning. Comparably clean bed room and shower booth.

staff couldn't be more helpful. Gave us maps, looked up bus timetables and done all they could to help. rooms were clean. You get discount off food and drink in the pub which is a bonus. Only bad points really are the size of the toilets, theyre so small so you cant really get changed in there meaning you have to get changed in a room you share with strangers. Also avoid Pubs fish and chips... fish was awful.

• 20th Aug 2014

Fantastic place to stay, nice homely feel in the bustle of busy London.

• 16th Aug 2014

This hostel was top notch! Fantastic location, amazing atmosphere, extremely accommodating and helpful staff! Very clean, lots of plugs in the rooms. Right next to a tube station. Will without a doubt stay here next time I am in London! Would recommend it to anyone!

No complaints. An average hostel with bar below. Location is right by the eye and Big Ben so that was nice

Overall a nice hostel, but along line to the toilet and bathroom in each floor, no common area to meet people, no kitchen and you're not allowed to enter with food to the hostel. Staff is nice and helpful, quiet at the room, even when there is a bar downstairs. Rooms are a bit hot sometimes, since there is no AC.

The location and staff were great, however the room and common areas (showers and restrooms) where not very good. It was noisy outside as is on a main street.

Will definitely stay here again, Dean was really really helpful. The horse poster is gold.

This hostek was my favorite in London the staff were great really looked after me as i was travelling by myself! Happily gave directions helped me print of tickets ect.

샤워실이 전체 두개라 많이 기다렸네요ㅠ 이거빼면 정말 좋은 숙소에요!

The hostel was very pretty, new, but it wss full of old people and atmosphere wasn't good. The bathroom didn't have toilet paper for a whole afternoon! On the other side Peter, the bar atender was the nicest person ever! And the staff in general were great!

We had a great time staying at Horse & Stables Hostel. We were surprised that there were no lockers and how tiny the toilette and shower rooms were. But for the most part it was a very comfortable stay. My bunk was next to the window and it was really warm when we were in London so we slept with the window open which was very noisy.

I had very high expectations about this place after I read the reviews. Honestly the staff was awesome!! Buuut, the dorms were really small. The beads were from Ikea (which is ok) but one of the beds was squeaking way too easily! I've been to many hostels and this was generally very good. But the dorms were generally too small, there was no nighstand which I could have used on the upper bed, no night lamp etc. It's not perfect but next time I positive that I will return to this place!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Our room at the horse and stables was just what we needed- a comfortable, secure room after a long flight! The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the room nice and clean. Will stay again :)

The staff are absolutely amazing - so helpful and friendly, and the lady on reception even took me on a tour of the hostel - what great service and it made me feel right at home! I definitely will be back when I'm next travelling to London.

it was very close to London eye and Bigben, you can access the city very easily. The staffs there were super friendly and nice. Room was clean and warm. The only thing that i don't like was i couldn't catch WIFI in the room. also it has only shower room for one floor except a few things, i'd like to recommend it. Reasonable price and Good location!

I would give 5 star out of 5 for the friendly staff. It's was comfortable and clean room. Good location for London's main attraction, easy to get food (fast food shop & 24-hour store just in front of the hostel).

Someone warm me next time about the showers... I stood in the bathroom for 20 minutes because it automatically shut off on me, still had conditioner in my hair!! Eventually gave up as there was only one other working shower l, being used of course, and rinsed my hair in the sink!

• 11th Jun 2014

Pleasant new hostel, fairly central for the tourist attractions. Arrived late and had to phone contact number on hostel window - but was quickly and pleasantly checked in. Could do with more power sockets.

Two showers and two bathrooms on each floor. When we stayed, two of the shower rooms were broken and so ques for the showers each morning at busy times, otherwise, it was fine. One other thing, the door on the first landing didn't close properly and it banged anytime someone opened and closed it. Minor problem that can be solved just like the showers. I would definitely stay here again without hesitation. Got food in the bar too and it was tasty and at a good price. Great atmoshere at bar...

• 30th May 2014