The Horse & Stables Reviews

124 Westminster Bridge Road, London, London, England

My stay at the Horse and Stables was fantastic. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and breakfast is included in the cost. Has a great location: a few steps from Lambeth North tube station and about a 5 minute walk from Waterloo station. Don't have storage lockers but are able to store your luggage for you, free of charge. I would definitely stay here again.

Although nothing happened but security of personal belongings was a bit of a concern.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • India

I've just spent 3 nights there in a 10 dorm and it's been a very good time. The staff is very nice and helpful, and we had good free breakfasts. The bathrooms were clean, which is a very good point :-) But it could be great to add lockers, what could be very useful. Anyway, the staff can store your valuables at a secure place for you.

It was fine, good location. Bathroom could have been cleaner.

• 6th Feb 2015

The Staffs in The Horse & Stables are really helpful and friendly, they offer really good informations and bright smiles. Breakfasts, tea and coffees and included, which is really good for cutting budget. The ventilation in the bathrooms and toilets were quite good. Totally recommended :)

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

I was a bit disappointed that the hostel doesn't provide any lockers to store our valuables although they can store it at a secure place for you. The pressure in the shower is horrible. Otherwise, the stay was alright.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Great location and amazing people. Very helpful and always ready to point you in the right direction when it comes to sight seeing. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The food in the restaurant is very good and well priced.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Great food at the bar downstairs - thanks so much for everything! I'll definitely remember to check you out when I come back to London! Thanks for another great hostel experience!

• 26th Nov 2014

Very comfortable, very clean, and a very friendly staff—next time I’m in London, I’ll be staying here again!

Amazing hostel! Friendly staff, live band in the bar on Saturday night, great food and drink on offer. By far the best hostel I've stayed at in London!

The hostel is in a great location, very central with tube service just steps away. I arrived late for check in but it was no issue. Peter and Dean were awesome, being very helpful and friendly, giving me directions and printing my bus tickets for that afternoon. The hostel is clean and the beds comfy. I had no noise issues either. I would definitely stay there again.

Good if you're travelling with a group or just looking for a bed in a handy location. No common room meant there was little atmosphere

Good location and free breakfast. No common room, and the atmosphere isn't great. Good if you're with a group or just need a bed, would be harder to meet people on your own

Great location, walking distance to Southbank and so close to train stations and bus stops. The bar/restaurant below, which is their reception place, is super comfortable with great food&music, and the discount for guests is the extra bonus. I stayed in 12 beds mixed dome, but everyone was so quiet. Only problem might occur is that you may not be able to take a shower when you want--shower rooms are limited.

By far my fav hostel have stayed at! Atmosphere was great and staff were amazing was like coming home after a long day! The boys even carried my suitcase up the stairs! Only downer is theres no common area/kitchen but the food is cheap and awesome at the bar.

Very good located hostel in the central of London. We had some problems with the connections to Heathrow Airport and the staff did everything to help us. Thank you again !!!

• 2nd Oct 2014

It's clean and the staff is friendly

Brilliant location and staaff, but shame there isn't a kitchen or living room (other than the public bar downstairs). Lockers in the room would be useful.

I only stayed in the hostel for one night. The room (10 bed dorm) was very nice. The street noise at night was a bit a annoying, but they had a glass full of free earplugs :-) The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful!!! Would definitely stay here again...

Beds are good,and breakfask is fine. The only dislike thing is that too noisy ouside.

• 27th Sep 2014