The Horse and Stables Reviews

124 Westminster Bridge Road, London, London, England

Great hostel, they stored my luggage for me cause i was in a rush. Staff were so helpful and friendly. Wish I could have spent more than 1 night there.

I slept 3 night in this hostel and I really recommend it to everyone... value for money. The staff is friendly and ready to give you all the informations you need. The location is quite good, very close to the metro station. Good breakfast (compared to the one you can have in other hostel in London). Free wifi everywhere, I'll be back soon....

It was our first time in London and as soon as we arrived to the hostel the staff immediately made us feel welcomed. I would definitely stay again.

• 13th Jan 2016

Could not have been happier with the Horse and Stables. Staff was incredibly nice and friendly, room was clean and well put together, and the discounted food in the pub downstairs was clutch; I ate there three of my four nights.. For a great location five minutes from the heart of Westminster, this was the perfect hostel. 10/10

• 13th Dec 2015

Really nice hostel with an excellent location and very friendly staff. Bar downstairs is always full with a good atmosphere. Had a good time staying here.

The location was great for visiting London. They didn't have storage or lockers yet for personal belonging but were willing to keep valuables locked up separately while you were gone.

Only 2 showers worked, with queues every morning - not very convenient. Good location as it is right next to tube station though

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Solid hostel very convenient to the Tube (Bakerloo Line). The staff were very hospitable and the food and drink discount was clutch.

The Hostel was great, have to agree with some other reviews kind of missed not having a common room to meet some other travelers. The guy that did the breakfast was absolutely brilliant, had everything looked out before the 8 start and made any coffee that people asked for. He was great to talk to every morning and offered great advice to everyone.

I am so grateful that I chose this hostel. I had lost my phone and wallet at a club on the last day, but the staff gave me so much emotional support, let me use their laptop to stop my credit cards, and even gave me their Oyster card and some coins to get to the train station. Other than awesome bar and comfy bed, this is the right place where you'll be greeted by warmth and humanity. Thank you for making my first time in London unforgettable!

Perfect location staff very flex able to my needs and were very accommodating Thanks will be back ;) Also maybe shower mats in the showers would be good.not a compaint just thought ;) thanks guys

Staffs are kind, location is great. But if I go to london again, I would not stay in this hostel again. For me, bathroom is important thing, but this hostel has horrible shower facilities. I hate that...

Great place to stay in a very good location for a decent price, the people is always really cool, and you can catch a good night sleep :) but there should be more bathrooms and showers, or at least make sure all of them are working!

I didn't like it. The cups from the bar were very dirty.

The pub on the ground floor is amazing, the staff is really helpful and it has a great location. I would improve the system of the shower, that it makes the water too hot or too cold. It is not that easy to meet other travelers because it lacks a common room, you should meet people at the pub.

Good hostel above a nice local pub!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff was super friendly and extremely helpful. Food and drinks were awesome and if you're staying there you get 15% off. Plenty of hot water in the shower which was nice because the night before I took a cold shower in Brussels. Free towels. They have converters and hair dryers for a £5 deposit which was really convienent since I forgot both. Awesome location as well, definitely recommend staying here.

Very helpful staff, decent breakfast and not too bad location.Felt safe and secure. Hostel bar had a nice atmosphere and you get discounts on food and drinks there.

The hostel was excellent and. I had such good memory. Thank you for your good memories

• 19th Sep 2015
  • South Korea

The pace was really nice, but it really should have more bathrooms - it has only 4 and 2 of them were broken when I stayed there. It was kind of hard to take a shower if you decided to do it during the 'rush time"