7.9
Very Good 495 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 495 Total Reviews
The Horse and Stables Located at 124 Westminster Bridge Road, London, London.
England
London SE1 7RW 124 Westminster Bridge Road, London
79% 495
51.4991951 -0.1126762
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
13th Jan 2017
5.7

Totally not what I expected, it was more like a bar with some rooms, and they don't have a kitchen. There we just a few wc, in the morning you have to wait a lot! The rooms seemed dirty and the toilets as well. However, the staff was very nice and the free breakfast was good.

22nd Dec 2016

The staff are all amazing and even invited us over for the Christmas holiday. Made my first trip to London unforgettable.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
19th Dec 2016
7.7

Overall a pretty decent hostel. We stayed in the private room with the double bed. It was pretty loud at night since the hostel is on the main road. Staff were very friendly though, breakfast in the morning was a great start to the day, and being above the pub meant there was always good food and drink near by. Showers were small, but usable. Overall good experience – would recommend.

• Argentina, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Dec 2016
4.6

The hostel was very dirty, the bed was not nice and the bathrooms were disgusting. The carpet is completely stained and smells, the bathrooms are so small you can barely open the door, there are no lockers. Also no common space to relax, just the bar. The staff was friendly but I definetely wouldnt go back again; its not really fit for hostel and its pricy for what it is. I didnt visit the other hostel a block away, maybe the other was better but it was late when I got there. Not nice I am sorry

• Nepal, Female, 18-24
15th Dec 2016

It was very close to waterloo station so easy to walk to. I took me about 10 minutes to find my way there. It's not noisy and was a nice stay. There were plenty supermarkets around for food. Overall, it was a good stay. I would stay there again if I need to in the future.

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

My first hostel experience and because of the horse and stables probably not my last. Other reviews mentioned rodents but can honestly say I didn't see any sign of them. Staff were polite. Would return.

28th Oct 2016
5.4

The hostel is a combination of a bar and hostel, with the bar being directly below sleeping areas. That would be okay, but the bar was blasting music until about 2 AM and you can hear every bit of the song- so sleeping was very difficult. Checking in took about 30 minutes too since the workers are all bar tenders too. That was annoying. And around my bed was another persons trash. Also there is no kitchen so you have to use one at a hostel a block away. Wifi was super slow too.

19th Oct 2016
7.7

It's an ok hostel! Not much of an atmosphere as it's above a pub. Would only recommend for a night or two. Very small showers and toilets. Was hard to get changed in them. Nothing special.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
11th Oct 2016
6.6

The location is nice and close to Waterloo so that's great. If you are out all day and don't care much bout sleeping this is okay but I wouldn't recommand staying long. Everyone went to bed before 10pm and woke up before 8am so for someone like me who goes out at night this was not a success. Breakfast was nice! Only the front door had a lock the room lock didn't work. No lockers in the rooms so I had to put my stuff downstairs. I thought it was fine for the low price I payed though!

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Oct 2016

Stayed at the horse and stables for one weekend, as its partnered with the walrus at the end of the road it offers 2 amazing places to socialise and meet new people, the music played in the Horse and Stables was great - props to the guys on their taste! The bed was comfortable and the place was conveniently near Waterloo station so transport links weren't too bad. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.