9.8
Superb 1154 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 1154 Total Reviews

8th Apr 2017

I would absolutely recommend! Very clean, towels provided for showering, friendly and helpful staff, and really close to the beach, restaurants and bus stops. Breakfast provided was really good too, with options of different kinds of breads, meats, veggies, fruits, cereal and yogurt.

• England, Female, 41+
7th Apr 2017

Staff very welcoming. Room clean and bathroom lively. First time in a hostel but based on this I shall be doing it again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2017

The staff make this hostel worth every penny. They are kind and eager to help with whatever you need (calling taxis for us, letting us leave our bags after we checked out). We got an upgraded room for no extra charge. It's a little far from the nicer beaches, but it's a stone's throw from the ocean, which makes the views incredible. I have already recommended this hostel to friends. It was a great experience.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

I already came around quite a bit in the world, but I think this is the best Hostel I've been so far! The rooms are really nice, beds are comfortable especially with the curtains. Besides of that the breakfast was amazing, I felt like in a hotel. But the most notable was the staff, they helped me with a lot of things and put a lot of energy in it, so I can definitely recommend this Hostel and I'm going to come back!

• Poland, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2017

This is the best hostel that I have ever been to! The staff is the best ever, everyone is super nice and helpful, whatever you need, they will help you. The atmosphere is great, I'm gonna visit it again for sure! It's just a few meters from the beach and near amazing restaurants. The breakfast there was insanely good. Go and visit! It's seriously THE BEST!

2nd Mar 2017

Fantastic Hostel everything you could ask for and more including the continental breakfast.