9.2
9.2
Superb 1181 Total Reviews

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017

We (me and 6 friends) stayed at this hostel for one night to celebrate a bachelorette party and we had a really great time! The room that we booked (6 bed private apartment) was huge! So much space and a big balcony. Everything went perfect and very uncomplicated. The whole staff was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. They found a solution or answer to any question that we had. Thank you sooo much! I will definitely come back! :)

16th May 2017
7.7

Not so much a "hostel" as it is a hotel. In a great location close to the beach, the free breakfast was a welcome sight every morning

30th Apr 2017

Amazing hostel! Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Location was amazing. A 1-2 min walk to the beach. Free breakfast was delicious. On our last day our flight didn't leave until the evening, so the staff let us keep our room until we left that night and didn't charge us extra. I would definitely stay there again in a heartbeat.

8th Apr 2017

I would absolutely recommend! Very clean, towels provided for showering, friendly and helpful staff, and really close to the beach, restaurants and bus stops. Breakfast provided was really good too, with options of different kinds of breads, meats, veggies, fruits, cereal and yogurt.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

Lovely hostel, more like a hotel even, run by very nice staff. Great value for a clean, private bedroom with bathroom. We arrived about 2 hours too early for check-in but the staff graciously let us store our bags with them (and on the last day as well) for free, and use the downstairs guest bathroom to change into our bathing suits :D Well-located hostel with the beach just down the block in a very touristy part of Mallorca. Lastly, we were provided with a very good free buffet breakfast.

• England, Female, 41+
7th Apr 2017

Staff very welcoming. Room clean and bathroom lively. First time in a hostel but based on this I shall be doing it again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2017

The staff make this hostel worth every penny. They are kind and eager to help with whatever you need (calling taxis for us, letting us leave our bags after we checked out). We got an upgraded room for no extra charge. It's a little far from the nicer beaches, but it's a stone's throw from the ocean, which makes the views incredible. I have already recommended this hostel to friends. It was a great experience.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

I already came around quite a bit in the world, but I think this is the best Hostel I've been so far! The rooms are really nice, beds are comfortable especially with the curtains. Besides of that the breakfast was amazing, I felt like in a hotel. But the most notable was the staff, they helped me with a lot of things and put a lot of energy in it, so I can definitely recommend this Hostel and I'm going to come back!

• Poland, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2017

This is the best hostel that I have ever been to! The staff is the best ever, everyone is super nice and helpful, whatever you need, they will help you. The atmosphere is great, I'm gonna visit it again for sure! It's just a few meters from the beach and near amazing restaurants. The breakfast there was insanely good. Go and visit! It's seriously THE BEST!

• smgarnier
  • Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

My friend and I stayed at this hostel for 5 nights. The view was AMAZING & so was the location!! The breakfasts were very good, the facility was spotless and the beds comfortable. We had access to parking, outdoor pool and everything we could imagine. We did not think it was possible to get such an amazing spot for such a reasonable price. The hostel had a warm environment and allowed us to meet amazing people from all over the world. Would recommend this place to all my friends and family!