The Hostal Tierramar Reviews

Calle Berlin 9, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

It's a hostel which actually is like hotel (room is being cleaned everyday, beds are made too) :P And I would say for a super good price with niiiceee breakfast included :) Sandy beach is few steps away. They have a very nice and modern bar, sadly it was closed because it was not the high season, but it looks good, very different than other places which were open in Arenal. Not so much young travelers, mostly older people. Recommend for people who search for a hotel for a low price :P

Everything was great, staff are friendly, breakfast is fantastic, sea is 1 min walk.

I was there with my friends- just a small group over 16 people. The atmosphere was really good and friendly. Location is very good, bus from airport (21) is really close and bus to Palma (25) as well. And the most important is that from the hostal is extremly close to the beach. I would recommend this place for everybody, especially for young people. Atmosfera była bardzo dobra i przyjazna. Lokalizacja jest bardzo dobra, autobusy bardzo blisko oraz plaża. Polecam to miejsce dla wszystkich.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Poland

Great place to stay with friends! Close to the beach, bus stop to Palma and airport.

Thank you for your service, we appreciate your attitude to work a lot, because in our region it is not common to experience such service.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Slovakia

It was the fifth time I have stayed here. And again it was perfect.

• 14th Sep 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Just a heads up this is not a hostel! It's more of a hotel, but with that being said it was less than a minute walk to the beach in the arenal area. Just beware there are a lot of Germans who vacation to this part of town and is pretty much a German town. Other than that it would've been nice to have air conditioning in the room as it was 35+ degrees out

This hostel is located right next to the beach and has a great bar area downstairs and they do a really great breakfast. The area is a resort with mostly Germans. I was in a triple room (which I had to myself) on the top floor. It was so hot that I had to sleep with the balcony door open. That was not great as at 5am each morning a load of young very drunk guys would come back and start shouting, singing, etc... They slept on their balcony rather than the room no doubt due the heat as well.

It's a great hostel with very good location, 1 minute to the sea and promenade. Friendly stuff and atmosphere.

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at Tierramar. It's more like a hotel than a hostel. There is no kitchen to cook food, but there is a bar downstairs and breakfast included! Some of the women who worked here were really nice! The location is great. It's a block from the beach and it's close to all the nightlife in Arenal. Bus to Palma center is super close and only takes 20-25 minutes to get there. They also have beach stuff you can take with you and return at the end of the day!

View all Palma de Mallorca Bed and Breakfasts