The Hostel B&B Utrecht City Center Reviews

Lucasbolwerk 4, Utrecht, Netherlands

too many hippies

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

the locker is so small that l couldnt put my smartphone passport camera charging battery inside. it was merely a small box for ppl to put important things. Location isnt good, not easy to find it. The young staffs are fine; the owner of the hostel is ok.

This is BY FAR the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Free breakfast, lunch AND dinner is something that deserves a mention. Its simply a great place!

Not clean. No toilet paper in bathrooms.

sorry that you coudn t amuse yourself and you didn t see our facilities free internet free movies free barbecue free chessplay free ping pong many games free cookfacilities free inside barbecue stonegrill etc.. the staff

The rooms themselves are very basic and quite cramped but the lounge area is very inviting. The breakfast is amazing and there is a kitchen full of food to be used by guests all through the day! this unique feature was a big help and reduced the cost of the trip considerably!

Loads of free food to eat all day! Very helpful staff Cool place

Everything was OK. There is a large dinning area with kitchen, where is enough food. You can just take or cook anything you want. I was positively surprised with that. Location is in walking distance of main station. I arrived with car. There is a small park infront of hostel, with a short term parking lots, so you can park your car to get stuff in to hostel and then move car to some other part of town.

The greatest Hostel I ever stay!

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

I think access to the instruments is such a great idea, it encourages people to jam and get along. Also the pingpong table is awesome! i had a great stay and will stay again. thank you for the great atmosphere!

• 22nd Feb 2014

I've spent a lot of time in hostels all over, but this one was the first that I ever considered leaving. I think it was probably just because I could hear all the movements going on--people passing in the hall outside my room, doors slamming, people talking outside my window. I was there during the slow season though, so I was alone in an 8-person dorm and it had an eerie vibe. Staff was not unfriendly, but also not very social. No one really spoke in the common area. And it was all a bit dingy.

Extremely warm atmosphere, one of the best hostel I found

• 10th Feb 2014

All I want to say is it is a old hostel, and the environment here was really bad. Dark room, corridors and bathroom. We couldn't even lock the bathroom. The lights were very dim. The corridors were smelly. The street near the hostel was very noisy at night. The kitchen was dirty and messy at night, because people simply didn't clean after cook. The only good thing was that the staff there was really nice and friendly, but the environment should be improved.

• 8th Feb 2014