The Hostel B&B Utrecht City Center Reviews

Lucasbolwerk 4, Utrecht, Netherlands

The greatest Hostel I ever stay!

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

I think access to the instruments is such a great idea, it encourages people to jam and get along. Also the pingpong table is awesome! i had a great stay and will stay again. thank you for the great atmosphere!

• 22nd Feb 2014

I've spent a lot of time in hostels all over, but this one was the first that I ever considered leaving. I think it was probably just because I could hear all the movements going on--people passing in the hall outside my room, doors slamming, people talking outside my window. I was there during the slow season though, so I was alone in an 8-person dorm and it had an eerie vibe. Staff was not unfriendly, but also not very social. No one really spoke in the common area. And it was all a bit dingy.

Extremely warm atmosphere, one of the best hostel I found

• 10th Feb 2014

All I want to say is it is a old hostel, and the environment here was really bad. Dark room, corridors and bathroom. We couldn't even lock the bathroom. The lights were very dim. The corridors were smelly. The street near the hostel was very noisy at night. The kitchen was dirty and messy at night, because people simply didn't clean after cook. The only good thing was that the staff there was really nice and friendly, but the environment should be improved.

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

ih ih ih ! it` s a good trip in the truculent and burlesque..dirty bathroom..the kitchen and the common area closed at 23 30 and the only solution for smoke a cigarets it`s outside in the insecuritys stairs or in the dark ,with led light ,corners of the house...similar to eli roth hostel`s...have a nice breakfast and it`s really...there is a lot of basic food free( pasta rice nuggets potatos etc ) that you can use...for two days it`s a funny game..

sorry that we don t allowed drugs and cigarettes but that is our rules it is also forbidden to smoke in the security stairs you abuse our policy

Although it probably might not be the cleanest hostel you could find in Utrecht, it had definitely the best atmosphere I've ever seen in a hostel. And free food, a lót of free food. We had to wait for 15 minutes before we could check in (not that we really cared), and got a free bottle of wine as excuse! Awesome place.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

Extremely friendly and generous staff, made us feel very welcome. I've never been to a hostel which offered dinner and lunch within the price, such great value! And great breakfast too!

• 15th Nov 2013