The Hostel Genoa Reviews

Vico di Santa Fede 8-10, Genoa, Italy

Incredible staff and environment! This is a really good and comfortable hostel, I highly recommend it.

• 5th Nov 2014

awesome hostel, super clean and well managed. also very good location

A nice and comfortable place to stay for a couple of nights- a good kitchen area where everyone can cook and eat together and generally a good vibe in the common area. Friendly staff and clean rooms!

The hostel was fine, nothing more. I liked that there were outlets and lamps for each individual bed in the room, but it was frustrating that wifi only worked in the lobby

• 31st Oct 2014

it was great to stay in this hostel. the atmosphere was great. i felt a little bit like at home.

I spent 3 nights in this hostel. The staff is very nice ! I will recommended this place!

Great hostel, very nice atmosphere- would definitely stay there again!!

• 25th Oct 2014

The Hostel Genoa has a warm, friendly atmosphere with modern fittings and decor which adds to the charm of the place. All of the hostel's staff are easily communicable in a few European languages with plenty of tips and suggestions with what you can do during your time in Genoa. They are extremely friendly and approachable and will do their utmost to sort out any problems that you may have as soon as possible. You can meet fellow travellers in a nice lounge and rooms are warm and comfy.

Wonderful breakfast!

• 24th Oct 2014

Great hostel, really lovely helpful staff, made us coffee and ficcoica in the morning.

Honestly the best place. A real home away from home for travelling youth. Carlos and barbara and all the staff look out for everyone.I even got an italian cooking lesson in the art of gnocchi Alla genovese of which was shared at a family style dinner with the staff and other guests. If you are after a clean well looked after hostel with the best staff this is the place!

Located right in the city centre, new thus in a very good condition, very practically arranged, historical building from 15th century, very nice people. If I go to Genova again, I will stay in this hostel. It's not just a hostel, it's your home when you stay there!

Decent hostel for the price. Great location. Pretty noisy though, since noise carries upstairs to the dorm really easy

Nice place, cool staff.

This is an absolutely wonderful and amazing hostel! I love the staff there and the size of the hostel. I feel so comfortable staying there and wish I could stay longer! The people there are so awesome and it actually feels like a home to me. We sat down for dinner for a night as the guest chef decided to whip something up and it felt like a friend gathering, laughing and smiling all night long. I will definitely come back again!

Very nice staff. I only stayed a short time, but had a good time.

My brother and I had a wonderful stay at Hostel Genoa. The hostel is well located, very clean, has cute decor and spacious bedrooms. The focaccia supplied at breakfast is to die for. The staff are so incredibly helpful, friendly and fun loving. Despite the staffs best efforts and the provision of a fantastic kitchen which should encourage socialising, most people were staring at their electronic devices when I stayed, but I think this comes down to the individual guests. Thanks Hostel Genoa! x

The wifi doesn't work in the rooms and in general it's very slow. But apart from this, everything is fine.

Great location, very close to museums and the bay. Had a double bed w/ shared bath, room was small but clean and bed was comfortable. Kitchen available for cooking own meals, cheap breakfast offered in the morning, very worth the small price for the great foccacia included. Liked the hostel itself, neighborhood was a bit seedy.

It's really nice. It has a familiar atmosphere. The staff is friendly and helpful in any way. And you get fresh Focaccia to your breakfast ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7