The Hostel Genoa Reviews

Vico di Santa Fede 8-10, Genoa, Italy

The bathrooms were not ideal, other than that a recommendable place; I would come back if I stay in Genoa again.

The Hostel Genoa was a good deal for the price. My only complaint is the ensuite bathroom in the 4-mixed was i up very narrow wooden stairs that were very noisy, so it was not very convenient and it seemed potentially dangerous. Wished there was wifi upstairs, but the wifi in the common room worked and was fast enough. Lots of good people!

• 17th Sep 2014

I loved this hostel. It had a layer back and cool atmosphere, the decor was similar to a cool bar in london. The room was very clean and spacious. The staff were so helpful and laid back. They showed us some great local places to eat. The only small problem was that the wifi did not work in our room but we were on the top floor so this is perhaps why. The breakfast was also amazing and good value for money. The kitchen was clean and it felt like I as staying at a friends :) All good.

Very good hostel in general, the shower was a tiny bit meh. Apart from that very good for the price.

Really liked it, no complaints! Wifi was good, staff were lovely and the location excellent! Would stay here again!

Excellente hostel, located in the hearth of the old city and very easy to reach from the main train station. The staff is great. The rooms are clean and the common spaces are very nice. I would definitely recommend it.

The staff were very helpful and the hostel is brand new with excellent decoration. I was thoroughly impressed. I would highly recommend this hostel. The social areas are good for meeting people and the kitchen facilities are top notch.

Such a cool little hostel! Everything was very clean and had a modern look about it. The staff were terrific, very friendly and helpful. The optional breakfast for 3.50 was definitely worth the money, so much better than any other hostel breakfast I've ever had. Definitely would stay here again if in Genoa.

The staff were so helpful and offered me their computer and telephone to use after my cellphone/cards we're snatched from me just steps away from the hostel. I would recommend being on high alert when getting to this hostel at night because it's not well lit and if you miss it.. you end up in some sketchy areas. This theft happened at 10pm. Other than this unfortunate event, the hostel provided a great breakfast for a fee and a wonderful common area to meet social travelers.

Great spot right in the mid of the city, bit hard to find but definitely worth!! nice and cosy environment.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend the breakfast. Clean and good atmosphere

I did not like my room because there was a lot of noise due to the presence of the water heater. So when I knew someone was taking a shower

It's the n'est hostel I have stayed at. The owners are young and working almost around the clock to ensure a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. They remember your first name and go above and beyond to give you information about the city. The common spaces are great to meet other travelers and the beds very comfortable.

We loved our stay here! The staff was very friendly, giving us a warm welcome upon arrival and providing helpful tips on things to do and see in the city. Our room was clean and comfortable, and the community area had a nice, relaxed atmosphere. We would definitely recommend this place to other travelers.

We loved our stay there. You need to be very careful and follow the instructions of how to get there, because we got lost and went for a very creepy place. The guy is awesome, he is the best!!!!!!! It's a new place and the atmosphere and the people are very cool! I totally recommend it.

The hostel is relatively new and everything is clean and bright. The place is quite large and there are lots of areas for hanging and chilling out. The kitchen is amazing and gives you the opportunity to cook lots of your own food if you want to.

Good big lockers in the room (with key they give), but room itself doesn't lock. Clean bathroom. Excellent location. Good breakfast but stars only at 8am so be aware if you have a early train. Didn't use the kitchen but it seemed well equipped. Loved the staff and they gave some useful tips about seeing the city! I would suggest they organize some events like common dinners (just like breakfast) to know more people. Would stayed longer if I could!

Overall it was a good stay with nice staff. You shoud know that, as it is a family hostel, with neighbors in the building, you necessarily have to be in the hostel at one o'clock.

One of the best Hostels in Italy! But if you want to try the nightlife of the city of Genova, you can't because the hostel closes on 1 am.

Nice design with socket next to the bed. It just the location is a bit hard to find. But everything is great! Nice and cheap breakfast. Nice staff! I enjoy talking with the staff and his child. :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7