The Hostel Genoa Reviews

Vico di Santa Fede 8-10, Genoa, Italy

Really enjoyed our stay here. Good kitchen, great atmosphere. Big lockers, good interent. Friendly and helpful staff. Close to station and good shop to buy food.

the staff was wonderful. my only complaint was that I didn't realize the kitchen was locked as well overnight and left my breakfast in the fridge. very clean, directions are easy to follow from the train station, very helpful recommendations from the staff. WiFi worked well for me but others had difficulty.

Such a good hostel and I would definitely stay there again without hesitation. There's a great communal area with cool books and games, and a great kitchen. The dorms have a lot of space which was good, and the en suite bathroom was really nice - a lot better than I expected for a hostel. The staff are all cool too - thank you!

Great hostel, I wasn't in it much but the bed was comfy and all the facilities were nice and clean.

Good overall

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff were very sweet, patient and helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Thank you, Carlo, for making this a memorable experiences. I would definitely recommend this hostel for everyone.

This was one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in to date. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast for 3$ is very nice. I would highly recommend. Clean, friendly staff, great location and fast wifi.

• 12th May 2015

Great hostel. Very clean and close to everything. The staff was helpful and kind and the breakfast was amazing! We'd come back for sure.

Carlo gave me great tips on where to explore and eat in town, and my room was big, clean and air-conditioned. Queen size bed in a private was nice too. Breakfast was only €3.50 and it was a great spread. Hostel was a quick five min walk from the train station. I really have nothing bad to say--this is a great place to stay. Highly recommended!

One of the very best hostels i have stayed at. Staff was very friendly and helpful. It says there is a curfew but for a small deposit you can get a spare key. Rooms felt very new and clean. The bunk beds were pretty decent. The hostel has a small and very slow lift so it is usually just quicker to take the stairs, makes for a good workout if your room is located on the fourth floor as ours was :-) As for the area: Lots of small shops and restaurants around where you can get food and drinks.

Was a nice stay.. The rooms have big lockers, are clean and big. The only thing i didn't like was the shower because it was too small. But i'd recommend anyway!

it is a great place and the staff is very helpful. i had great time there. breakfast is delicious. really worth it.

Hostel was good overall. Nice staff, allowed us to hangout and leave our bags there for the day after checkout while we waited for night train. Very clean, big rooms.

• 7th May 2015

Had a really nice stay here, kitchen facilities are great and it's very clean! I'd stay agin!

• 5th May 2015

though the location is a little bit hard for us to find. but the staff are all very nice and they also gave us some useful travel tips. room and facilities are all clean and good for us.

about bath room. It was not enough. one bathroom per 3 rooms, but it was clean.

All was just good. Everything i expected and a little more. The value for the money its just perfect.

The staff in the hostel were friendly and helpful and the room was everything was as described in the listing. This is a good economical option for accomodation in Genoa, though I would like to be out too late in the area it is located.

Stuff was very helpful,clean room,good socıal Area,and so on😀😀grazie mile..

the best hostel in italy

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4