The Hostel Genoa Reviews

Vico di Santa Fede 8-10, Genoa, Italy

Located right in the city centre, new thus in a very good condition, very practically arranged, historical building from 15th century, very nice people. If I go to Genova again, I will stay in this hostel. It's not just a hostel, it's your home when you stay there!

Decent hostel for the price. Great location. Pretty noisy though, since noise carries upstairs to the dorm really easy

The wifi doesn't work in the rooms and in general it's very slow. But apart from this, everything is fine.

Great location, very close to museums and the bay. Had a double bed w/ shared bath, room was small but clean and bed was comfortable. Kitchen available for cooking own meals, cheap breakfast offered in the morning, very worth the small price for the great foccacia included. Liked the hostel itself, neighborhood was a bit seedy.

It's really nice. It has a familiar atmosphere. The staff is friendly and helpful in any way. And you get fresh Focaccia to your breakfast ;)

Really nice, new and very clean hostel. Had a great atmosphere when I was there and the staff were really friendly and helpful with ideas I on what to do in and around Genova. Bathroom facilities were very modern and the beds nice and comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

Really clean and new facilities. Staff is friendly, breakfast worth it for 3.50euros as well. Streets around are a bit dirty and can feel insecure at night.

Very beautiful equipment and a nice atmosphere. Friendly staff.

Great spot close to train the 1am deal hurts

• 2nd Oct 2014

Pure love to the experience. Wonderful kind energy, stylish hostel, great hosts Barbara and Carlo. Would def recomend!✨

THE STAFF IS GREAT MADE MY STAYING VERY PLEASENT COMFORTABLE AND VERY CENTRAL

This is a nice clean and comfortable hostel. The hostel is well located near the old town and close to the train station. I would stay here again.

Stayed in the 7 person dorm for two nights. The dorm was always clean and so too was the bathroom and toilet. Bed was comfortable and the furniture looked new. Good location that was close to the station and the old port. Nice staff.

I was greeted by very friendly and helpful staff which is really important. The rooms were comfortable and clean. I really enjoyed my stay.

I stayed here with my girlfriend for 3 nights. We both loved it. Very close to walk to old town and only 5 minutes to central station which made it easy to beach all the beaches. The staff where amazing even taking time out to help us cook a traditional geneo meal. The only small complaint would be the 1pm lock out and that the common area is shut until 8am. Would highly recommend

I was here for two days. I enjoyed my stay here. Staff were very friendly.

Congratulations...! excellent place, with very clean facilities...!

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Chile

The lady who greeted us was very rude. She was extremely passive aggressive and made us feel very uncomfortable the entire duration of the stay. We were just passing through to get to Cinque Terre. It is not in a nice area there were prostitutes standing on the street at 2 pm and food was extremely overpriced for what it was. On the plus side the rest of the staff were kind (minus the lady at the front desk) and the room was clean.

It was a great hostel an I would definitely stay there again. Can totally recommend it!

Its not that easy to find, but you should definitely stick to the instructions given (I arrived from the train station) because you can easily wonder off to some nasty areas. I used google maps because I couldnt find it and ended up walking through a not so nice street. Nothing happened but It wasnt the best. It has a curfew at 1 am. But overall the facilities were great and a nice atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7