The Hostel Genoa Reviews

Vico di Santa Fede 8-10, Genoa, Italy

Great Hostel! I felt like I was in home! Friendly staff, great location (7 minutes walk from the train station and 10 minutes walk from the historical city center). They helped us a lot as my girlfriend had her wallet stolen in Pisa, providing anything we need to make some calls to cancel the credit card and also helping us getting some pizza and beers! The room was amazing, very clean! There is nothing to complain about this hostel. The atmosphere was very familiar. Thank you guys!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Thank you so much for everything my friends, it was so pleasant to stay at your small "home" paradise. I will have really great memories of my stay in Genoa and it's mainly because of you. Good luck with your future projects!

The staff was friendly and willing to give recommendations and chat in general. The rooms were clean and had a drawer that locked for valuables. If you follow the directions on the website, it is very easy to find!

• 9th Jan 2015

The hostel is located in a hidden small street but it is easy to find if you follow the directions provided by the hostel. The staff are all very kind and helpful. The room is clean and spacious. A big locker(with lock and key) is included in the room. Everywhere is well decorated. Everything is just so perfect. Would come back for sure.

If you're travlling alone it's a cozy home away from home. Bare necessities in the room. Wifi only in lobby. Breakfast 3.5 euro extra (kind of expensive for some bread fruit and tea). Towels 2.5 euro. Overall it was a fine stay and I'm not sure it gets much better in Genoa. The staff were helpful and friendly too.

Dear guest your suggestions are very important for us to improve our job. We would like to specify that our breakfast include focaccia (speciality of Genoa) bread, fruits, milk, coffee, tea, chocolate, 2 different kind of cereals, 2 different kind of juice, nutella, honey, jam. Hope to see you again, the staff

the place was really comfortable. i was the only one booked in my room when i went - maybe because it was winter? But, the stay was amazing and the owners were really warm and friendly.

The best place to stay in Genoa! Situated right in the center, and the staff are the most polite and helpful people!

Staff is great and continues to make the place better. Kitchen was being renovated while I was there and they have plans to offer more services and facilities. Room was clean and spacious. Huge locker and bathroom in room. Cozy common space. We bought groceries and staff and guests all chipped in for shared dinner both nights I was there.

Thanks for your comments, we are glad you enjoyed your stay here

Carlo is such a great host! You can tell he loves what he does, and if he's near the kitchen... You may be lucky to get a sample of whatever he's cooking up!

Always happy to share our Italian hospitality

I had an incredible experience here with friendly, hilarious and helpful staff. I met great people in the hostel and the atmosphere the staff provided allowed me to make the abosolute most of my time in Genova! I'll be back in no time and have no issue recommending everyone stay here!

• 9th Dec 2014

Thanks for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again!

Great place, a little hard to find but big rooms, lockers, clean bathroom and good wifi

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • alexsl
  • Mexico

Thanks for your positive comments

Well.... It was a fanatstic experience. Good location, good staff, good accommodations. It was my first hostel ever and I guess I got lucky. I recomend it to all.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

Thanks, if only you could have stayed longer

There is a 1AM curfew which is not very conveniant if you want to go out. Otherwise it is a nice place! Great location!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Hungary

We understand but for now that is the current policy, good to hear you enjoyed your stay

Great atmosphere and a feeling of a big family of travellers. Great staff. The zone is very comfortable and easy to reach. Creates space to integrate people even if they don't intend to:) Saturday's dinner was simple but it was only an excuse to gather people, discuss and make friendship:)

Thanks for making that Saturday night a very memorable one

Incredible staff and environment! This is a really good and comfortable hostel, I highly recommend it.

• 5th Nov 2014

took me an hour to find from train station! only stayed one night but staff was friendly and rooms were decent. common area was cozy and spacious.

That's not the way either of us wish your trip to begin but we can say normally this is not the case. Thanks for your kind words.

awesome hostel, super clean and well managed. also very good location

Thank you for your review, your satisfaction and suggestions are very important to us. We hope to see you again. Ciao Ciao

the lift is so slow... But shared toilet and bathroom are not convenient

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your satisfaction and suggestions are very important to us. The staff

A nice and comfortable place to stay for a couple of nights- a good kitchen area where everyone can cook and eat together and generally a good vibe in the common area. Friendly staff and clean rooms!

Thanks for your positive feedback

The hostel was fine, nothing more. I liked that there were outlets and lamps for each individual bed in the room, but it was frustrating that wifi only worked in the lobby

• 31st Oct 2014

Good news is that we are currently working having WiFi in all the rooms

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6