The Hostel Genoa Reviews

Vico di Santa Fede 8-10, Genoa, Italy

Staff is great and continues to make the place better. Kitchen was being renovated while I was there and they have plans to offer more services and facilities. Room was clean and spacious. Huge locker and bathroom in room. Cozy common space. We bought groceries and staff and guests all chipped in for shared dinner both nights I was there.

Great place, a little hard to find but big rooms, lockers, clean bathroom and good wifi

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • alexsl
  • Mexico

Well.... It was a fanatstic experience. Good location, good staff, good accommodations. It was my first hostel ever and I guess I got lucky. I recomend it to all.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

There is a 1AM curfew which is not very conveniant if you want to go out. Otherwise it is a nice place! Great location!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Hungary

Great atmosphere and a feeling of a big family of travellers. Great staff. The zone is very comfortable and easy to reach. Creates space to integrate people even if they don't intend to:) Saturday's dinner was simple but it was only an excuse to gather people, discuss and make friendship:)

Incredible staff and environment! This is a really good and comfortable hostel, I highly recommend it.

• 5th Nov 2014

took me an hour to find from train station! only stayed one night but staff was friendly and rooms were decent. common area was cozy and spacious.

awesome hostel, super clean and well managed. also very good location

Thank you for your review, your satisfaction and suggestions are very important to us. We hope to see you again. Ciao Ciao

the lift is so slow... But shared toilet and bathroom are not convenient

Dear guest, thank you for your review, your satisfaction and suggestions are very important to us. The staff

A nice and comfortable place to stay for a couple of nights- a good kitchen area where everyone can cook and eat together and generally a good vibe in the common area. Friendly staff and clean rooms!

The hostel was fine, nothing more. I liked that there were outlets and lamps for each individual bed in the room, but it was frustrating that wifi only worked in the lobby

• 31st Oct 2014

it was great to stay in this hostel. the atmosphere was great. i felt a little bit like at home.

I spent 3 nights in this hostel. The staff is very nice ! I will recommended this place!

Si volete fare qualcosa alla sera a Genova, si pregha di non andare li. It's absolutely close from 1 to 8 am and you have no chance to entry!!!! We can understand they are not working 24h, but if you have any problem at night (i.e. you have to go to the hospital), you can't come back to the hostel; or if you would like to have dinner and then you take a beer, you are due to sleep outside. It's unbelievable they didn't want to give us a key. I was travelling around Europe and never seen that! ;(

Great hostel, very nice atmosphere- would definitely stay there again!!

• 25th Oct 2014

The Hostel Genoa has a warm, friendly atmosphere with modern fittings and decor which adds to the charm of the place. All of the hostel's staff are easily communicable in a few European languages with plenty of tips and suggestions with what you can do during your time in Genoa. They are extremely friendly and approachable and will do their utmost to sort out any problems that you may have as soon as possible. You can meet fellow travellers in a nice lounge and rooms are warm and comfy.

Wonderful breakfast!

• 24th Oct 2014

Great hostel, really lovely helpful staff, made us coffee and ficcoica in the morning.

Honestly the best place. A real home away from home for travelling youth. Carlos and barbara and all the staff look out for everyone.I even got an italian cooking lesson in the art of gnocchi Alla genovese of which was shared at a family style dinner with the staff and other guests. If you are after a clean well looked after hostel with the best staff this is the place!

Located right in the city centre, new thus in a very good condition, very practically arranged, historical building from 15th century, very nice people. If I go to Genova again, I will stay in this hostel. It's not just a hostel, it's your home when you stay there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7