The Hostel Genoa Reviews

Vico di Santa Fede 8-10, Genoa, Italy

The staff at The Hostel were incredible!! So friendly and helpful. The location is great for visiting the main sights, short walk from Via Garibaldi. I did feel a bit unsafe walking around by myself, but that is general for Genoa. The facilities are new and fantastic, only problem was one bathroom for a whole floor was a bit annoying sometimes. Breakfast for 3euro extra but the spread was great and you could have as much as you want. Highly recommended, thanks guys.

I loved everything about this place! But the pillow... I don't know why in every hostel I've been the pillows are so thin! But everything was really great! The staff is super kind and helpfull! Great location!

Smooth check-in, central and easy to find and staff are very welcoming. I would definitely book my stay at this hostel again, if I return to Genova

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Malta

The hostel is in a central location, right off the water front road. Genoa is small so everything is easy walking distance. The staff is exceptional and very personable. Nice kitchen facilities.

Terrifically friendly staff, was given a cup of coffee when I arrived in the morning. Very helpful with directions and recommendations too. Unfortunately I had a terrible sleep due to the snoring and general insensitivity of someone in my dorm, however the Hostel cannot be to blame for this. However they could have disclosed they sell ear plugs BEFORE I went to bed I guess. Genova is an underrated town and it is well worth a couple of days to visit it and surrounds.

• 11th Apr 2015

Would definitely stay here again. Staff is so nice and helpful, and I just felt really content staying here! Plus, I don't know if there is something special about the beds but I slept really well both of the nights that I stayed here.

The staff are passionate about their jobs and the hostel was as friendly as family.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Stayed here for one night over Easter weekend with my girlfriend. We loved the place! Friendliest staff ever, very helpful and a pleasure to have met. Had a fun time during a get together there with drinks and food. Great location and value for money. Everything was very clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend staying at The Hostel. Thanks for a great stay!

• 3rd Apr 2015

I only stayed there for 1 night but i already made a great friend for life! The hostel staff was extremely helpful right from the time i booked my room. I requested for the free standing single bed in a 7 bed mixed dorm due to back issues and they were very kind to reserve it for me at no extra cost. The man on the reception even gave me a map of the city and explaind a very simple and beautiful walk which i followed twice and took me to all the imp sights in a less hectic way. Highly reccommend

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • India

Our room was spacious and the staff was very friendly. The hostel was located right on a historic walk recommended to tour the city's cites.

Clean, staff friendly (thanks for everything), the room is perfect.

• 31st Mar 2015

Very good hostel but being locked out of the kitchen until 8 am was a pain. Cleanliness in general was good but please get the maids to clean under the bed. Underneath my bed had not been cleaned in a very long time. Good value. I arrived by train at night but it wasn't too difficult to find. Recommended.

Thw personal is great! They help You with everything And they try to do nice thing beyond of what they have to.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Colombia

It was a really nice hostel but I didn't meet any travelers here. Don't know why maybe because it was not during peak season? But everything's great there, just don't expect to meet many people...

Really an exelent hostel! Very nice, and helpful staff, located close to railway station, closw to the sea, close to the main happenings in the city. I honestly recommend it anyone, no matter of age.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Czech Republic

The best hostel I've ever stayed!

I was only able to stay there for a night but you can straight away sense the homy atmosphere. Staff is very fiendly and are rady to help you with a big smile. After being around the city it's very nice to be able to relax, have a glass of wine and chat to people from around the world. I met several people who had gone there to stay for a short time and ended up staying for much longer. Kitchen facilities are great and the place is very clean. I definetly recomend going there!

My boyfriend and I absolutely LOVED our stay at this hostel! It is a lovely hostel that has an amazing kitchen, and even better staff! There are really awesome common rooms to hang out that are super cozy. The staff are awesome, they are super knowledgable about city and are very very sweet! Definitely this hostel alone is worth another trip back to Genoa!

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel: staff was very friendly, warm and helpful. They seemed to like their job very much. Also, I liked the hostel itself because there was a living room and a kitchen everybody could use, and an optional good breakfast.

I had an amazing stay here for 3 nights (I extended from 2 nights). The staff are amazing and really welcoming. The rooms are clean and the bathrooms are clean also. No hand drying towels in the bathrooms, but they said to bring (or rent) towels. Breakfast is 3.50€ and is. Bread, cereal, coffee tea juice milk nesquick fruit. Very good but same each morning. Water and other drinks available for purchase. Overall an amazing time. They have. Lots of information on must-sees in town. STAY here :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4