The Hostel Genoa Reviews

Vico di Santa Fede 8-10, Genoa, Italy

I would highly recommend the hostel. Everything is perfect. Very very clean for the room and toilet. The place is very near Train Station, 10' walk, easy to reach. The staff is nice and helpful.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent atmosphere and decor. My phone died at one point of my trip and they let me use their own computer. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in :)

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Croatia

Very clean, good location, great Kitchen and wifi! Staff was always hepufull and kind. Recomend staying there if you're going to Genova!

One of the most welcoming hostels I have been to. Very clean and the optional breakfast was nice.

It's a very good hostel. Nice location, very nice staff, the dorms were perfect. It's a pretty solid value for the money. The atmosphere wasn't as great as other hostels I've been, but that may be because I was going with a friend so maybe as wasn't in the "social" mood. Anyway, I would stay again if I were to come back to Genova.

The host Barbara was super nice, made me feel at home :)

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Very good hostel with a friendly staff and wonderfull atmosphere. If you go to genoa, make sure to stay there.

couldn't have asked for a better place to stay for the week. The breakfast (only 3.50) was amazing, the staff was amazing. I really didn't want to leave!

A directional sign near the taxi rank would be helpful.

The hostel staff were super friendly and helpful! They were ever-ready to help me with whatever questions I had, be it directions or places to recommend etc. Really loved the hospitality here! The rooms and bathrooms were new-looking and clean too. Lockers were free (key provided) and really big.

The rooms were a good size, bathroom very good and clean. The staff had loads of knowledge about the city and places to eat. The breakfast each day was good and the staff served it. Very easy to get to from the train station.

Great new hostel, right in the heart of Genoa. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful in getting me settled in Genoa. Since the hostel is new, the cleanliness was amazing. The price was much cheaper than other hostels in the area and seemed to be much nicer. Definitely a great stay for your money.

Hi Tom! Thanks for the food

I stayed for two days, but the staff cleaned my bed in the second night. When I went back I found all my stuffs been put easewhere, and there was a guy laying on me bed. I told them but didn't get any compensation. This was the only thing that made me dissatisfied.

I think this is one of the best hostels I've stayed ever. The house is in excellent conditions, all new, all clean. The staff in amazing, incredible, so helpful and friendly. It's just a few steps from the train station and you can walk through the whole city from there. Genova is not very big anyway, so walking is the way to go.

The stuff was very kind and helpfu and the neighbour Andrea also:) I suggest 100%

The Hostel Genoa was an exceptional place to stay! I'm not a fan of superlatives, but it was the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff was helpful, the facilities were very clean and fresh, and they did a great job of welcoming me to the city. It's the kind of place where you venture out into the city and get dinner with the guy working the reception when his shift ends. Highly recommended!

• 6th Jul 2014

Amazing place. It's like a big family with Carlo offering to make pasta for the troops. Met lots of cool people here. Part of the fun is finding the place!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Very friendly and clean hostel. Basic accommodation but I had everything I needed. Good base for getting out in this beautiful part of the world.

• 4th Jul 2014

Great experience. Loved barbara and carlo. Maybe provide a little more info on parking options for those who drive to genoa.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6