The Hostel Genoa Reviews

Vico di Santa Fede 8-10, Genoa, Italy

I was only able to stay there for a night but you can straight away sense the homy atmosphere. Staff is very fiendly and are rady to help you with a big smile. After being around the city it's very nice to be able to relax, have a glass of wine and chat to people from around the world. I met several people who had gone there to stay for a short time and ended up staying for much longer. Kitchen facilities are great and the place is very clean. I definetly recomend going there!

My boyfriend and I absolutely LOVED our stay at this hostel! It is a lovely hostel that has an amazing kitchen, and even better staff! There are really awesome common rooms to hang out that are super cozy. The staff are awesome, they are super knowledgable about city and are very very sweet! Definitely this hostel alone is worth another trip back to Genoa!

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel: staff was very friendly, warm and helpful. They seemed to like their job very much. Also, I liked the hostel itself because there was a living room and a kitchen everybody could use, and an optional good breakfast.

I had an amazing stay here for 3 nights (I extended from 2 nights). The staff are amazing and really welcoming. The rooms are clean and the bathrooms are clean also. No hand drying towels in the bathrooms, but they said to bring (or rent) towels. Breakfast is 3.50€ and is. Bread, cereal, coffee tea juice milk nesquick fruit. Very good but same each morning. Water and other drinks available for purchase. Overall an amazing time. They have. Lots of information on must-sees in town. STAY here :)

Great place. Amazing staff. Comfortable beds, just a little small, but I am a athletic guy. Location is good, there is food nearby late, but the hostel closes doors at 1 which won't be a problem as things shut down pretty early. The place is clean. The only complain was wi-fi was slow, but they said it may have just been that day.

We only stayed one night as a stop over. Nothing negative to say about this hostel. Got a great sleep which was badly needed. Thank you

one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. feels like a home away from home. the staff is amazing and felt like I knew them forever. didn't want to leave. if in Genoa... stay here. close to everything, clean, safe. just make sure you don't get locked out.

Even though had stayed a room which was 7 persons for 2 nights, my sleep was very well :) So silently and comfortably hostel. I congratz to hostel designers and staffs !!! Staffs were friendly and helpful I highly recomment to you for this hostel !!!

I absolutely loved staying at The Hostel! The atmosphere was comfortable and inviting, the rooms were well cleaned and cared for, and the staff were extremely helpful! It's fantastic for a small group of young travelers!

• 10th Mar 2015

Wonderful location and even better staff. The manager, I'm blanking on his name, was so helpful with planning our time in Genova. His restaurant recommendations were perfect!

• 7th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels if not the best hostel I've stayed in! Common areas are nice and cosy, the rooms spacious with big lockers, the beds comfortable, and everything was spotlessly clean. The breakfast is worth it. But apart from all those practical details, the most important is that I met amazing people there, the atmosphere was just great and the staff incredibly nice. Definitely good memories :-)

Oh how I wish we could have stayed longer. Cute little room, nice bathroom, and within walking distance from the central station. But made really memorable by the super friendly staff. We got there right at tea time, and sat down with the staff, and soon a good deal of the patrons came around as well, what a family atmosphere!

Friendliest staff!!

Really great location. Nice, big rooms and bathrooms. Staff were extremely friendly. Felt like part of the family.

Very friendly and helpful staff, and the place looks nice and has a great atmosphere, and great for meeting people in the lounge.

It's a nice hostel with nice employees. The room's clean and the shower water is great.

I stayed in both The Hostel and Hostel Manena in Genoa and I like this one better.

The hostel was great! the staff amazing!! the location perfect!! the atmosphere awesome!! Definitely i will come back. Ci vediamo ragazzi! Lucas.

• 1st Feb 2015

Great hostel if you are looking for something relax and rather quiet. Totaly recommend it!! It is located in the city center; steps away from some main atraccions. Staff is friendly and helpful, though ask for specific adress when they recommend restaurants: they are difficult to find and the recepcionist's indications aren't perfect.

Great Hostel! I felt like I was in home! Friendly staff, great location (7 minutes walk from the train station and 10 minutes walk from the historical city center). They helped us a lot as my girlfriend had her wallet stolen in Pisa, providing anything we need to make some calls to cancel the credit card and also helping us getting some pizza and beers! The room was amazing, very clean! There is nothing to complain about this hostel. The atmosphere was very familiar. Thank you guys!

• 23rd Jan 2015