The Hostel Genoa Reviews

Vico di Santa Fede 8-10, Genoa, Italy

Oh how I wish we could have stayed longer. Cute little room, nice bathroom, and within walking distance from the central station. But made really memorable by the super friendly staff. We got there right at tea time, and sat down with the staff, and soon a good deal of the patrons came around as well, what a family atmosphere!

Friendliest staff!!

Really great location. Nice, big rooms and bathrooms. Staff were extremely friendly. Felt like part of the family.

Very friendly and helpful staff, and the place looks nice and has a great atmosphere, and great for meeting people in the lounge.

It's a nice hostel with nice employees. The room's clean and the shower water is great.

I stayed in both The Hostel and Hostel Manena in Genoa and I like this one better.

The hostel was great! the staff amazing!! the location perfect!! the atmosphere awesome!! Definitely i will come back. Ci vediamo ragazzi! Lucas.

• 1st Feb 2015

Great hostel if you are looking for something relax and rather quiet. Totaly recommend it!! It is located in the city center; steps away from some main atraccions. Staff is friendly and helpful, though ask for specific adress when they recommend restaurants: they are difficult to find and the recepcionist's indications aren't perfect.

Great Hostel! I felt like I was in home! Friendly staff, great location (7 minutes walk from the train station and 10 minutes walk from the historical city center). They helped us a lot as my girlfriend had her wallet stolen in Pisa, providing anything we need to make some calls to cancel the credit card and also helping us getting some pizza and beers! The room was amazing, very clean! There is nothing to complain about this hostel. The atmosphere was very familiar. Thank you guys!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Thank you so much for everything my friends, it was so pleasant to stay at your small "home" paradise. I will have really great memories of my stay in Genoa and it's mainly because of you. Good luck with your future projects!

The staff was friendly and willing to give recommendations and chat in general. The rooms were clean and had a drawer that locked for valuables. If you follow the directions on the website, it is very easy to find!

• 9th Jan 2015

The hostel is located in a hidden small street but it is easy to find if you follow the directions provided by the hostel. The staff are all very kind and helpful. The room is clean and spacious. A big locker(with lock and key) is included in the room. Everywhere is well decorated. Everything is just so perfect. Would come back for sure.

If you're travlling alone it's a cozy home away from home. Bare necessities in the room. Wifi only in lobby. Breakfast 3.5 euro extra (kind of expensive for some bread fruit and tea). Towels 2.5 euro. Overall it was a fine stay and I'm not sure it gets much better in Genoa. The staff were helpful and friendly too.

Dear guest your suggestions are very important for us to improve our job. We would like to specify that our breakfast include focaccia (speciality of Genoa) bread, fruits, milk, coffee, tea, chocolate, 2 different kind of cereals, 2 different kind of juice, nutella, honey, jam. Hope to see you again, the staff

the place was really comfortable. i was the only one booked in my room when i went - maybe because it was winter? But, the stay was amazing and the owners were really warm and friendly.

The best place to stay in Genoa! Situated right in the center, and the staff are the most polite and helpful people!

Staff is great and continues to make the place better. Kitchen was being renovated while I was there and they have plans to offer more services and facilities. Room was clean and spacious. Huge locker and bathroom in room. Cozy common space. We bought groceries and staff and guests all chipped in for shared dinner both nights I was there.

Thanks for your comments, we are glad you enjoyed your stay here

Carlo is such a great host! You can tell he loves what he does, and if he's near the kitchen... You may be lucky to get a sample of whatever he's cooking up!

Always happy to share our Italian hospitality

I had an incredible experience here with friendly, hilarious and helpful staff. I met great people in the hostel and the atmosphere the staff provided allowed me to make the abosolute most of my time in Genova! I'll be back in no time and have no issue recommending everyone stay here!

• 9th Dec 2014

Thanks for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again!

Great place, a little hard to find but big rooms, lockers, clean bathroom and good wifi

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • alexsl
  • Mexico

Thanks for your positive comments

Well.... It was a fanatstic experience. Good location, good staff, good accommodations. It was my first hostel ever and I guess I got lucky. I recomend it to all.

Thanks, if only you could have stayed longer

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4