The Hostel Hamburg Reviews

Kieler Strasse 645, Hamburg, Germany

Wi-Fi didn't work quite well We couldn't pay with our foreign bankpass Showers/toilets weren't clean at all

Staff were legends, their dogs were wicked :D, not much else to say about it though

I felt welcome from first moment in the recption. The Staff members are very friendly and Helpful all the way during your staying, the provide Maps and recommended me many different activities to do during the day and night.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Mexico

The location is really nice. The only negative feedback I can give is that all the beds in my room seemed occupied with bed sheets and towels even though there was no one staying there.

• 29th Aug 2015

Really dirty, too far from center