The Hostel Hamburg Reviews

Kieler Strasse 645, Hamburg, Germany

More value for money, a little breakfast would not hurt .... rooms better, nicer equipped ...

It takes 15 min to take a bus to city center, but if you purchase a daily card that will not be a problem of the value for money.

I was angry because there was no towel to take shower when I arrived. They told me that it was common because the was no towel for everyone. I needed to be one day without a shower.

Worst bathroom I ever saw, good employees, cute dog.

The hostel is so small (about 10 rooms), if your neighbour is noisy you will hear him clearly trough the wooden walls. Far from the center (about 1h by bus),dirty kitchen. but it is fine generally to stay there if for 1 or 2 nights.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Tunisia

Although on arrival the staff are friendly the hostel is disgusting. I've been traveling for 7 months now and I have never been somewhere so remote, filthy and cramped in my life and for 18 euros. What a rip off. Would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL TO ANYONE

I am a frequent traveller and I have been to different hostels in Europe. This hostel is in my positive list. Though it is a little far from the tourist attractions, it wouldn't be a problem if you buy a day ticket in Hamburg. There is a kitchen equipped with an oven and there are supermarkets which are a few steps away. Bathrooms and toilets are neat. If you don't want to spend an extra 3€, take your own sheets for the bed. I only wish the rent is a little lower..i feel it is over priced.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • India

Very welcoming atmosphere in the hostel. the staff are all very young and friendly and do their best to accomodate your needs. Not located right in the city centre, but only a short distance from the S bahn and has shops and food options next door. I would definitely stay here next time I am back in Hamburg

• 12th Oct 2014