The Hostel-Inn Buenos Aires Reviews

Humberto Primo 820, Buenos Aires, Argentina

We had a really good stay at Hostel Inn, the people working there is always nice, even when they don't know something they find the way to help you, I have no complains!

For the price and location is a good place to stay, they are great!!!. Not really a party hostel and had AC at night so it was good!!!. They always had cold drinks 24/7 for a good price which was nice. Is a normal house of San telmo, Awesome staff, the best they are super clean even bath and rooms. Overall, great place to stay.

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Colombia

It was a nice hotel. We enjoyed our time very much. It is deffently not a Party Hostel! but perfect for meet people and enjoy the city. Staff was helpful, clean room, and clean bath, a/c in the rooms!!!!Great breakfast!

• 2nd Feb 2016

The location is excellent, if you are into exploring the nightlife of San Telmo; everything is right around the corner. We went out with the staff and they showed us some cool bars nearby :) The dorm is large and comfortable and there is a beautiful balcony as well. The lockers were big enough for my whole backpack. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely go back if I could.

• 19th Jan 2016
  • South Africa

In a vibrant area, close to busses and the subway. Conveniently explore the wonderful city of Buenos Aires. Friendly staff are knowledgeable and helpful.

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Greece

I had a fantastic stay!!! To all my new friends I'll miss you sorely. Argentina won't cry for me,... But I might she'd a tear for San Telmo, Buenos Aires and all my new friends at the hostel-inn.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • South Africa

What to say about this hostel, I have been in Argentina twice, in January 2011 and in January 2016 (down to Tierra del Fuego, up to San Salvador de Jujuy), no doubt I will have reconfirmed this hostel as my place in Buenos Ayres after 5 years. An historic building, very near to plaza Dorrego, the subway and the bus lines on Avenida 9 de Julio. Simple and affective. Recommended.

The Hostel Inn is an amazing place to stay; the staff were so helpful recommending the best way to get around Buenos Aires and lent us a sube card so we could get around the city. It is very close to the subway and plaza Dorrego is just down the road. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the showers and big and always hot! I had a great time here and would definitely recommend it.

Following the good reviews we have expected a much better place. The hostel is cramped, everything looks as if it should have been replaced some time ago. Most rooms got no A/C, and some don't have even a window. Linen were dirty, other had stains (we were told "it's stains, it's not dirty" when we requested new ones). Beds/wifi/showers/cleanliness-mostly decent. Not all staff know english. Most guests were only spanish speakers. Location is close to metro, but that's it. Cheap place.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, we always try to improve as far as we can. All our rooms have A/C and used to work 8pm to 8 am, during the day you must ask for it, Most of ours staff speak english and if you t y to talk with them sure they can fix the problem with the A/C or with a room with window, always if you ask for it, you will have!! at the moment in all latin american you have more people travelling for here tha USA or Europe for the crisis there All the best The staff at Hostel Inn

Perfect little place to meet people!. The staff is very friendly and working fast. They gave us great tips about the city and made their best to make us feel like argentinians (we had mate and alfajores with them). The rooms are big, clean and comfortable. Good wifi and breakfast. Cannot recommend them enough!!

The location and facilities of the hostel were good. However, the bedding was pretty vile- it was grey and smelled bad and greasy. I really don't think it had been changed before I arrived. I ended up using my sleeping bag liner for the first time in my 3 month South America trip. The hostel really needs to rectify this as it is pretty disgusting supplying guests with greasy pillows and stained sheets.

• 3rd Dec 2015

Thanks a lot for your feedback, we always try to improve what people ask for, soory about the situation, some times we are full and the we used old shits, but not dirty, if you will tell us about this sure we can fix the mistake and change it faster All the best at your trip The Hostel Inn sTAFF

A great hostel to stay. Nicely located in San Telmo near the Dorrego square, walking distance from most stuff: central barrio with the main tourist sights, nice affordable restaurants, a bunch of streets with a nice vibe, and a Subte stop to get anywhere else. The staff are nice and super helpful.The rooms are upstairs and quiet enough, while downstairs and on the rooftop terrace. Showers are fantastic!!!

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Helpful & knowledgeable staff. I had a dorm room and it was perfect, really spacious and great value for money. The kitchen was a little but really nice. Decent location in San Telmo. Breakfast is ok complete but nothing to get excited about. and bathroom was clean. I would recommend this hostel to all for a great stay in BsAs!

• 1st Dec 2015

We originally reserved for 5 nights, but stayed only 1. Both our pillows had hairs on them when we arrived, sheets didn't fit the beds revealing disgusting stained mattresses. Wifi was not good, even when using the computers (one of which has a broken screen). Absolutely zero atmosphere. Property oversells it's rooftop terrace - it's a small patio not on the roof. Breakfast was hard bread rolls and cereal which is average. A bit far down from the main action in San Telmo. Staff were average.

Guys thanks a lot for your feedback, we always try to improve what people said, You made and early check inn and of course we told you we need to clean the room from the check out of other people and you tell us that not mind, after 2pm we have finish the room and every thing was ok. The breakfast is like all hostel breakfast in ARGENTINA, bread, cakes, cereal, fruit and more, sorry is not like in your country, about the computers, one was broken but in 24 hs come the people thar repair it,

The best side of this hostel is the location, the hostel is clean, rooms are spacious, showers fantastic!!! wifi really good, interesting atmosphere. if your passing through definitely check this place out. Amazing team and great location for sightseeing in the city. Close to the subway, the port and major roads.!!!!

The Hostel Inn Buenos Aires is fantastic, the beds were super comfy, the place was secure, it had a good atmosphere to meet other travellers, most of the staff were friendly and helpful, the breakfast was great cereal, fruits, pudin, and more ... Would definitely stay there again

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

Very friendly and helpful staff!! Very cute and a great value for money. Thos hostel is near the most important things to visit in Bs As , like Puerto Madero, the Pink House, the Obelisco, and San Telmo Square, for the sundays market, is a great place to share with other people and It's also very clean, is a normal place highly recommend

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

This place was nice and friendly, I definitely recommend it if you want to stay in san telmo. just be aware that you have to pay up front, which was a bit of a hassle for me. other than that, everything was really nice. clean rooms with lockers, clean bathroom w/ a decent shower, helpful, kind, and fun staff, good breakfast, and only a few blocks from the subway.

I stayed for 2 nights in a 8bed dorm but enjoyed the social atmosphere, very helpful staff, able to help with booking activities and with directions and booking further travel. Location was fantastic. Super close to the markets and subway. Highly recommended =)

• 29th Oct 2015

Buenos Aires Hostel Inn was just wonderful!!! The atmosphere is beautiful and the people who work there are the best! Our room and bathroom was clean and comfortable. I highly recommend staying here!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels