9.0
Superb 899 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 899 Total Reviews
The Hostel-Inn Buenos Aires Located at Humberto Primo 820, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Buenos Aires Humberto Primo 820
90% 899
-34.6208481 -58.3776354
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
19th Sep 2016

Second time staying here and I have to say this is the best hostel in Buenos Aires for the $. The breakfast is delicious (coffee/tea, real milk, cereal, bread, deserts) and there is a microbrewery a block away. The staff knows everything about the area and is super cool, the airport shuttle is the best deal I have found in BA, the rooms are quiet but there is a great common area to cook and drink a beer, and the beds are clean and comfy. ALSO they have lockers you can put your whole pack in!

14th Sep 2016

I had heard about this hostel in my travels in Argentina and I was very happy with my stay here. The hostel is in an old mansion, beautiful architecture, great common spaces, a block from the subway but far enough away from the main street that there is little/no noise. The staff were all AWESOME and know everything about the city, in a minute they helped me plan my journey. Be sure to take the shuttle they offer to/from the airport (way less $$) and yes, the Tango Show was more than worth it!

• Uruguay, Female, 31-40
30th Aug 2016

Good location, nice staff, good wifi, clean place to stay, easy place to meet other people. I stayed one night in a 8 bed dorm, and was fantastic, the dorm was spacious, clean with lockers in the room and really near the bath, the shower was really hot!! Hostel Inn Buenos Aires is a big old house and really smells a hostel atmosferaen. Great value for money

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

I highly recommend Hostel Inn. I was impressed with their thorough cleanliness. Every morning, after the breakfast spread, the floors sparkled and the bathrooms were the cleanest I've encountered in a hostel, with bountiful hot water! I was beyond pleased with the staff. They were receptive, helpful and friendly. They pointed me to good tours of the city, an awesome Tango show, and lined up a shuttle for my travel to the airport for far cheaper than I would have found on my own.

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

Es una lugar con muy buena onda! Agua caliente en la ducha, y todos los cosas que un viajante podria necesitar. Los empleos son muy animados y sabios. Disfrutaras tu visita a Buenos Aires mejor por haber te quedado aqui.

26th Jun 2016
6.9

Overall not too bad but not great either. Wifi was good, some staff were very knowledgeable while others were not so much and pleace was pretty clean. However some rooms have no heating and they never told me I had to ask for them to turn it on so one night I could barely sleep because it was so cold. Also the showers were not great, trying to get water at a good temperature was difficult and the pressure was horrible. And the atmosphere was minimal but that could be because it was low season.

• toconnor8611
  • Ireland, Couple, 25-30
15th Apr 2016
8.0

Really good value for money and good location in San telmo- about 15 minutes walk to the main square. Staff were really friendly and helpful with suggestions. Not much atmosphere but we were in the quiet season I think.

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Apr 2016
8.0

The staff were really helpful and always had great suggestions of places to eat and go. There wasn't much going on in the hostel but that could have been due to the season. Really kind staff though!!

28th Mar 2016

I should stay 2 nights in the Hostel Inn and finally I stayed 2 weeks because I really enjoyed the hostel. It is the best place to stay in Buenos Aires, the sector is very good with a lot of attractions and tipically argentinian. The subway is very closed as restaurants, bars, museums and Plaza de mayo. The staff is very friendly and very helpful, you feel like at home. I really recommend this hostel to have a nice stay in this beautiful and vibrant city.