The Hostel-Inn Buenos Aires Reviews

Humberto Primo 820, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I only stayed in this hostel for one night and it went smoothly. The staff was friendly and breakfast was fine. The room was clean and bathrooms small but fine. I wouldn't recommend staying here for your whole time in BA because it is quite far from the city centre. But it works for a night or two.

Great location! I loved San Telmo neighbourhood. The hostel is great to meet people. You'll find travelers of all ages there and it's a good option both for families and solo travelers.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Spain

I enjoyed a lot my stay at the hostel and definitely will come back at the end of my trip. The people who work there are very friendly and super helpful (public transport advises, booking and planing of flights and etc). The place was clean and there was an excellent breakfast included in the price of accommodation. The location is perfect - close to all the touristy spots & public transport. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a place to stay in Buenos Aires.

Really good hostel with a perfect location if you like to spend time in San Telmo. Enthousiastic and helpfull staff and a really good breakfast! Overall clean hostel and atmosphere was great, fantastic shower, and good WiFi,. I highly recommend this hostel. It is safe and secure!!! thanks a lot guys is my 2 time and sure i´ll be back

I've stayed at about 10 hostels in Buenos Aires on this trip and this is by far the most uninspiring hostel I've been to. Dirty, depressing facilities, small and not well-maintained, most staff don't understand a word of english. There are plenty of hostels in San Telmo, I highly recommend that you don't stay at this one.

Thank you very much for your comment, I would like to explain that the 8th and 9th of November was one of the most important music festivals in Argentina and was full of latin american people that speak spanish sure was for that you not felt comfortable like at home or traveling with more europeans. Our raiting said , cleanliness and the rest of the things are ok by the most of other costumers, sorry if you can´t enjoy your stay here All the best at your trip Hostel Inn Staff

It's a excellent hostel, with a staff very nice. I didn't have any problem there. The breakfast was simple, but good. The ambient was quiet and cleaned. So I recommended!

Breakfast was okay - staff was fine. Wifi was fine. Location was good. No major complaints!

Friendly staffs and good bathrooms, just the kitchen is too small.(only for 2 people to cook) And it's very near to the sunday market which is good.

Good solid hostel, San telmo a great place to stay. The breakfast could be better I think though, plates and cups a bit dirty too!

My favorite part about hostel inn was that it was just as easy to party and meet new people as it was to get a good night's sleep. It's the best of both worlds, with lots of great travelers coming through and ready to hang out, but also quiet rooms (I stayed in the 8 bed dorm upstairs and slept like a baby) you can crash in. Then you add in the great location and the beautiful building itself... it's the kind of hostel that will make you extend your stay in a city.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Lovely colonial building in the historical part of the city, just few block away from Plaza Dorrego... attended by the very owners (Dany and Marina) who gave me homely attention, truly making me feel as a local in B.A. I highly recommend it if you guys`re looking for authentic contact with appreciable cultural roots! i`ll Definitely stay there again coming back to Buenos Aires

• 13th Sep 2014

Stayed here for a week in August in a private room, rooms are a good size. Really good security, being buzzed in and out. Staff really helpful and friendly. Breakfast is OK. Kitchen could be cleaner. Location excellent, can walk to lots of sights or the metro is a few minutes walk.

I definitely recommend Hostel Inn to anyone coming through Buenos Aires. The location in San Telmo is pretty ideal, close to the Sunday street market, Plaza Dorrego & to 2 metro stations. The staff is made up of both Argentines & travelers which makes for friendly people & good advice in a bunch of languages. Breakfast here is one of the best out of any hostel I've ever stayed in in South America & there is enough common space to meet fellow travelers. Definitely worth spending some time here!

• 4th Aug 2014

The staff there was really awesome, giving us fundamental tips how to embrace ourselfs in adventures in buenos aires, always receptive. Great hostel located in the San Telmo area of Buenos Aires, tEhe facilities were clean and proper, breakfast included, decent price, nice hostel with great atmosphere. Not too loud but not boring even. Great value for money, I definitely recommend!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Amazing staff, close to many intresting places, and very comfortable rooms! Great breakfast. I can't say enough good things. Probably the best security I've seen for a hostel. This place is perfect. Not a party hostel per se but there were always people around willing to have drink and chat. Staff were very friendly and forthcoming with suggestions and tips to assist my time

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Fantastic hostel in perfect funky part of the city. They let us have a shower before check in. Great welcome from the staff at reception on arrival. Comfy beds, good wifi, The staff was very friendly and helpful in helping me make and plan my daily activities. The Hostel is really clean. Stayed here before, would stay again.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

My stay was wonderful! The location was excellent - easy to get to and right in the heart of one of the most classic parts of town. If you like tango, San Telmo is where you want to be. The room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was provided in the morning. The staff were all super friendly and very helpful. They helped me organize fun things to do in the Buenos Aires, and helped book the next leg of my trip as well. I would definitely stay here again.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Location is not great, could be a little closer to San Telmo's main attraction. However, it's really close to the subway station. Staff, overall, is great and very helpful. However, there was this one crazy guy at the reception who walked into our (private) room in the middle of the night. He unlocked the door and almost scared us to death, and didn't even apologize for this. This ruined the overall experience. Another downside is that you can't take alcoholic beverages to the hostel.

Great location in San Telmo, central but with excellent bars and restaurants all around. Only downside was the hostel itself was a bit boring, with only a couple of tables in reception to meet people. Maybe just a bad crowd, but no bar or anything...a good place to relax after the craziness of BA's party hostels.

Great staff -- perhaps the most helpful staff in Argentina hostels!!! Gave us great recommendations that were perfect for our budget and lifestyle! Also, they let us check in 3 hours early! Breakfast is EXCELLENT, fresh baked brownies and bread. Location is in a good area for siteseeing, very close to a huge outdoor market (Sundays), and near the subway and metro. If you are not staying in Palermo and not wanting a party hostel - this is a GREAT choice.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels