The Hostel-Inn Buenos Aires Reviews

Humberto Primo 820, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Lovely colonial building in the historical part of the city, just few block away from Plaza Dorrego... attended by the very owners (Dany and Marina) who gave me homely attention, truly making me feel as a local in B.A. I highly recommend it if you guys`re looking for authentic contact with appreciable cultural roots! i`ll Definitely stay there again coming back to Buenos Aires

• 13th Sep 2014

I definitely recommend Hostel Inn to anyone coming through Buenos Aires. The location in San Telmo is pretty ideal, close to the Sunday street market, Plaza Dorrego & to 2 metro stations. The staff is made up of both Argentines & travelers which makes for friendly people & good advice in a bunch of languages. Breakfast here is one of the best out of any hostel I've ever stayed in in South America & there is enough common space to meet fellow travelers. Definitely worth spending some time here!

• 4th Aug 2014

The staff there was really awesome, giving us fundamental tips how to embrace ourselfs in adventures in buenos aires, always receptive. Great hostel located in the San Telmo area of Buenos Aires, tEhe facilities were clean and proper, breakfast included, decent price, nice hostel with great atmosphere. Not too loud but not boring even. Great value for money, I definitely recommend!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Amazing staff, close to many intresting places, and very comfortable rooms! Great breakfast. I can't say enough good things. Probably the best security I've seen for a hostel. This place is perfect. Not a party hostel per se but there were always people around willing to have drink and chat. Staff were very friendly and forthcoming with suggestions and tips to assist my time

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Fantastic hostel in perfect funky part of the city. They let us have a shower before check in. Great welcome from the staff at reception on arrival. Comfy beds, good wifi, The staff was very friendly and helpful in helping me make and plan my daily activities. The Hostel is really clean. Stayed here before, would stay again.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

My stay was wonderful! The location was excellent - easy to get to and right in the heart of one of the most classic parts of town. If you like tango, San Telmo is where you want to be. The room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was provided in the morning. The staff were all super friendly and very helpful. They helped me organize fun things to do in the Buenos Aires, and helped book the next leg of my trip as well. I would definitely stay here again.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Location is not great, could be a little closer to San Telmo's main attraction. However, it's really close to the subway station. Staff, overall, is great and very helpful. However, there was this one crazy guy at the reception who walked into our (private) room in the middle of the night. He unlocked the door and almost scared us to death, and didn't even apologize for this. This ruined the overall experience. Another downside is that you can't take alcoholic beverages to the hostel.

Great location in San Telmo, central but with excellent bars and restaurants all around. Only downside was the hostel itself was a bit boring, with only a couple of tables in reception to meet people. Maybe just a bad crowd, but no bar or anything...a good place to relax after the craziness of BA's party hostels.

Great staff -- perhaps the most helpful staff in Argentina hostels!!! Gave us great recommendations that were perfect for our budget and lifestyle! Also, they let us check in 3 hours early! Breakfast is EXCELLENT, fresh baked brownies and bread. Location is in a good area for siteseeing, very close to a huge outdoor market (Sundays), and near the subway and metro. If you are not staying in Palermo and not wanting a party hostel - this is a GREAT choice.

Owner of hostel was friendly, however many of the other workers seemed to be fellow travellers and didn't know much about the area. There wasn't too much of a common area and the kitchen was small. They offer a decent breakfast each morning. Showers were hot. Wifi was sometimes iffy but our room was on the top floor. The connection was better in the lobby area. The hostel was in a good location and close to the San Telmo Sunday market. Overall it was a good stay!

Nice hostel in San Telmo, just a few blocks away from the market. Marina and Dani are great hosts, who will be happy to assist you with anything during your stay in BsAs. Good breakfast with homemade cakes!

Hostel is Nice, the top floor has a nice terrace to sit down, the only thing is the kitchen that is very small.

Hostel Inn is really a good place to stay in Buenos Aires, cleanest place ever!!! the breakfast is great and staff really help ypu in everything you need. 100 % recommended

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Colombia

One of the best hostels in the world, the staff is great and really helpfull, breakfast is one of the best in southamerica, and the people is really nice and kind, help you in every thing you need. Thanks

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Colombia

I really like this hostel! It is clean and I met a lot of nice people here. The only downside is that the staff seem to change a lot and they never know who you are, and also they don't organize events in the hostel. But the staff are helpful, and now all the answers to your questions. Also if you're a girl, don't stay in room 13 on the top bunk, its noisy. And the sheets never stay on the bed, which really annoys me. But all in all, I recommend hostel on location, cleanliness and for meeting p

Very enjoyable stay and really appreciated the staff's advice on Buenos Aires. Loved the cakes at breakfast!

Dont understand the high hostelworld rating. Some staff were great while others were indifferrent to hopeless. We were pointed in the wrong direction by staff, had clothes stained from floor polish (they did remedy this but without apology) and there is no atmosphere whatsoever. We moved down the road 1 block to a place that was significantly cheaper and way better.

Just perfect! Clean, cozy, comfortable, great value for money. We stayed in an 8 bed dorm: big, good mattress and clean.

• 31st Mar 2014