The Hostel-Inn Iguazu Falls Reviews

Ruta 12 -km 5, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Many thanks for this wonderfull days at the hostel and at the Iguazufalls. We will see us in another The Hostel Inn house again. Suerte para todos, Ute and Frank

• 21st Aug 2014

Had a really good time here on the whole - our room was great and loved the pool area, although the pool itself could use a clean. The WI FI was pretty poor though and could have done without the music being so loud in the common areas - way too much Offspring was played during our stay (it was 2014!)

This place has an excellent vibe, and it like a resort for your stay after seeing the waterfalls. I highly recommend it!

More resort style then hostel but still a great place to stay. 2kms from main part of town but easy as to get too. Its off season now so it wasnt busy but u could imagine this place in the summer with its pool n more of a crowd and some great parties. Staff are friendly, beers are cheap and it has a great pool. Plus iguazu falls is fckn awesome!

On 11th August, myself and three friends arrived at this hostel. We had booked in for one night with the intentions of perhaps staying for an additional night. After spending 8 hours at this hostel, we realised that one night was definitely enough.. If not too long. Here are just a few) points as to why we were unhappy with this hostel: 1. We were sent to another lodgers room with the key where there were not enough beds for all of us. When we returned to reception we eventually were told we had

• 11th Aug 2014

Large hostel that churns through guests. Very impersonal feeling and large common area makes it difficult to meet people. Staff are hit or miss and breakfast is mediocre. Comfortable beds. Would recommend as there are not many budget friendly alternatives in Puerto Iguazu.

Rooms smelt damp and unclean although sheets were clean. Unhelpful and unfriendly lady at welcome. Needs more plug outlets in room Breakfast was standard but decent as it is free.

• 30th Jul 2014

Helpful, friendly staff. Good location set on a huge property with well maintained facilities including barbeques and a pool. Hostel Inn feels more like a resort than a hostel. Looking forward to our next visit, we will definitely stay here again.

Vey far from town, staff very unhelpful when it came to buses, taxis and any general information on access to the falls. Room was very clean but cold and no access to heating. Very good bathroom and hot water. Pool was nice. Breakfast was basic but as expected.

I stayed here ten years ago and loved my experience, so I stayed again. I still love this hostel! It's true that it is a bus ride out of town, but that's what gives it it's beautiful grounds, big pool, and peace and quiet. I will stay here again I'm sure.

Just a great hostel. Great breakfast, very clean, and AWESOME STAFF!! Rooms are very comfortable with huge lockers. Cash only on arrival was the only negative. On the bus route to the falls from downtown (or cheap taxi).

Clean, good beds, good quality hostel. However, too big to really meet people and have a nice atmosphere, no charm. Bad wifi.

The hostel itself was clean, in a secure and good location. Bus stops for Iguazu and Hito tres fronteras were in front of the hostel. Breakfast was average, and there were pool tables, TV room, kitchen for use of travelers, and the hostel had its own bar/restaurant and very beautiful outside pool. No locks for lockers provided. In my experience, one person from the staff confused me as to on which side to catch the bus to go to the falls from the Brazilian side and I missed the bus two times.

• 12th Jul 2014

Great place to stay! The staff are helpful, the common space is large and stocked with games, our room was clean, and it´s a great atmosphere. It´s very easy to get to both the Argentina and Brazil falls, but it is a little out of the center of town -- it´s not as convenient if you´re looking to get to know the actual town of Puerto Iguazu. Thanks to Leo and the rest of the staff at Hostel Inn!

Excellent service from the staff who accommodated all of our needs. We had a private room/bath. The only drawback were the thin mattresses which needed to be replaced. Keep up the good work.

Really good hostel though a little out of town, but easy to get a cheap 5min bus. Excellent faculties, the swimming pool being the obvious one, but good kitchen for DIY meals, cooked meals offered each night for a low price, private rooms were perfect with clean bathroom, with a huge communal area and really good tour/excursion desk to book through. A little high priced compared to others but well worth it.

Facility is somewhat old. I want you to show more concerrn on the facilities however I've not gone through the security accident, it is potential thing in Hostel-Inn Iguazu Falls.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Overall this was a great place to stay with a fantastic Swimming pool. The location is a bit random and you need to get buses or taxis to go anywhere! Staff were great but the atmosphere was poor - nothing going on at all. We also had no door handle for the whole of our stay. At best this is a great place to stay if you are only stopping over for a day or 2!

The place was nice and clean. We paid for a double room and the room had one double and one single bed, I don't think they even count them. The food from the kitchen is pretty good and the wifi is terrible any time there is more than 5 people using it (always). It is about a 50 peso cab ride to the town, or a 4 peso bus, which only the ones every 30 mind, I found. Overall it was decent.

Big Hostel with many visitors but absolute low kitchen equipment. Nothing available to make a salat,. no plates to eat soup! the own hostel kitchen does not give any plates to the self cookers. low equiped rooms (dorm) - not any hook to hang on wet clothes. (Visit of Iquazu falls is a wet event in any case, so you need some devices to accelerate drying). badrooms are dirty and not cleaned up every day.

« first « Prev 1 2 3