The Hostel-Inn Iguazu Falls Reviews

Ruta 12 -km 5, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

The last night, they checked people in late at night and gave them the wrong key....so when i was already sleeping some very loud americans entered my room...the wrong room, we were full....meanwhile another group partied al night long in and around the swimmingpool....a lot of noise and beers going around in the pool...in daytime they can put the music very loud at the pool....so if you can stand nightly parties and a drunken staff....it's okay.. The staff of the kitchen is very friendly!

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

The staff is extremely unfriendly and unhelpful - our booking was incorrect even though i had emailed to re-confirm and the amounts charged were also wrong. There are no activities organised, there is little information on the area and when i asked for a map, reception said they didn't have any and didn't even try to explain or help. The hostel is in a beautiful building, has a great swimming pool but is lacks 'atmosphere' and organisation. Indeed a shame!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • lilJo
  • Portugal

The hostal offered good value for money. It is definitely one of the better hostals in Argentina. What I really liked was the great service in terms of providing information about how to visit the Iguazu falls. The guy who was in charge of this was extremely helpful and friendly. What I did not like were the damp, bad smelling towels. The internet connection was not great and almost did not work at all in the private rooms.

• 18th Nov 2014

It needs mantenance

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Spain

The staff were wonderful, assisted us in sorting out our journey, booked taxis and made us feel very welcome. A large hostel that soon felt like home. Great place to stay

• 7th Nov 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, great facilities. . Staff are really helpful.

I was completely satisfied with my experience. My basic needs were covered (my prime objective), and on top of that I had a great, almost luxurious, time. Five stars.

• 30th Oct 2014

Nice large pool

Many thanks for this wonderfull days at the hostel and at the Iguazufalls. We will see us in another The Hostel Inn house again. Suerte para todos, Ute and Frank

• 21st Aug 2014

Very far from the town, about 70 pesos each way. Food was horrendous. Bedrooms were comfortable and cleani though and the swimming pool looked good. Good location for bus to iguazu falls though. Very frustrating how you can't pay in cash though make sure you collect a lot of money before coming here

Had a really good time here on the whole - our room was great and loved the pool area, although the pool itself could use a clean. The WI FI was pretty poor though and could have done without the music being so loud in the common areas - way too much Offspring was played during our stay (it was 2014!)

This place has an excellent vibe, and it like a resort for your stay after seeing the waterfalls. I highly recommend it!

More resort style then hostel but still a great place to stay. 2kms from main part of town but easy as to get too. Its off season now so it wasnt busy but u could imagine this place in the summer with its pool n more of a crowd and some great parties. Staff are friendly, beers are cheap and it has a great pool. Plus iguazu falls is fckn awesome!

On 11th August, myself and three friends arrived at this hostel. We had booked in for one night with the intentions of perhaps staying for an additional night. After spending 8 hours at this hostel, we realised that one night was definitely enough.. If not too long. Here are just a few) points as to why we were unhappy with this hostel: 1. We were sent to another lodgers room with the key where there were not enough beds for all of us. When we returned to reception we eventually were told we had

• 11th Aug 2014

Large hostel that churns through guests. Very impersonal feeling and large common area makes it difficult to meet people. Staff are hit or miss and breakfast is mediocre. Comfortable beds. Would recommend as there are not many budget friendly alternatives in Puerto Iguazu.

Rooms smelt damp and unclean although sheets were clean. Unhelpful and unfriendly lady at welcome. Needs more plug outlets in room Breakfast was standard but decent as it is free.

• 30th Jul 2014

Helpful, friendly staff. Good location set on a huge property with well maintained facilities including barbeques and a pool. Hostel Inn feels more like a resort than a hostel. Looking forward to our next visit, we will definitely stay here again.

We spent our first night in Argentina here, and were about to head into town to get ourselves a long anticipated Argentinean steak and cupla bottles of wine when the staff informed us there was a very special guest making a traditional BBQ - asado. We decided to stay and check it out, and I can safely say it was the best decision of my life. BEST. STEAK. EVER. Changed my life.

Vey far from town, staff very unhelpful when it came to buses, taxis and any general information on access to the falls. Room was very clean but cold and no access to heating. Very good bathroom and hot water. Pool was nice. Breakfast was basic but as expected.

I stayed here ten years ago and loved my experience, so I stayed again. I still love this hostel! It's true that it is a bus ride out of town, but that's what gives it it's beautiful grounds, big pool, and peace and quiet. I will stay here again I'm sure.

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels