The Hostel-Inn Iguazu Falls Reviews

Ruta 12 -km 5, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Vey far from town, staff very unhelpful when it came to buses, taxis and any general information on access to the falls. Room was very clean but cold and no access to heating. Very good bathroom and hot water. Pool was nice. Breakfast was basic but as expected.

I stayed here ten years ago and loved my experience, so I stayed again. I still love this hostel! It's true that it is a bus ride out of town, but that's what gives it it's beautiful grounds, big pool, and peace and quiet. I will stay here again I'm sure.

Just a great hostel. Great breakfast, very clean, and AWESOME STAFF!! Rooms are very comfortable with huge lockers. Cash only on arrival was the only negative. On the bus route to the falls from downtown (or cheap taxi).

Clean, good beds, good quality hostel. However, too big to really meet people and have a nice atmosphere, no charm. Bad wifi.

The hostel itself was clean, in a secure and good location. Bus stops for Iguazu and Hito tres fronteras were in front of the hostel. Breakfast was average, and there were pool tables, TV room, kitchen for use of travelers, and the hostel had its own bar/restaurant and very beautiful outside pool. No locks for lockers provided. In my experience, one person from the staff confused me as to on which side to catch the bus to go to the falls from the Brazilian side and I missed the bus two times.

• 12th Jul 2014

The staff from Hostel Iguazu were very friendly and help us very quickly when my daughter had to go to hospital because she was pregnant and they help to get a doctor. Im very gratefully.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • rjurbina
  • Chile

Great place to stay! The staff are helpful, the common space is large and stocked with games, our room was clean, and it´s a great atmosphere. It´s very easy to get to both the Argentina and Brazil falls, but it is a little out of the center of town -- it´s not as convenient if you´re looking to get to know the actual town of Puerto Iguazu. Thanks to Leo and the rest of the staff at Hostel Inn!

Excellent service from the staff who accommodated all of our needs. We had a private room/bath. The only drawback were the thin mattresses which needed to be replaced. Keep up the good work.

Really good hostel though a little out of town, but easy to get a cheap 5min bus. Excellent faculties, the swimming pool being the obvious one, but good kitchen for DIY meals, cooked meals offered each night for a low price, private rooms were perfect with clean bathroom, with a huge communal area and really good tour/excursion desk to book through. A little high priced compared to others but well worth it.

1 2 Next » last »