The Hostel Paulista Reviews

Rua Pamplona, 793, Jardins, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The hostel is going through refurbishments so I expect it to be better son, but about my experience: The room that I stayed was smaller than an egg, it literally just fitted a double bed. It was hot as hell, it was way too much to put two persons in that room. The bathrooms were disgusting and they weren't clean so often.

The location is the best! Very clean hostel, although the inconvenience of the water, it is a very good one!

However I got a refund, and the satff was nice, it would be nost honest for the future travelers if I don't tell them: the hostel is full of bed bugs :(

Only slept a night there, so my review is kind of simple, sorry. Dorm and showers a little crowded but they were clean and that’s good. Nice breakfast, enough food for having a good meal. Location is excellent since subway station is very near on Avenida Paulista. There’s also a supermarket just in front of the hostel.

Awesome hostel! Definitely recommend!

Our stay in the hostel was nice. Nice breakfast, atmosphere and good location, even if it is hard to choose where to stay in Sao Paulo. But it is safe there! The bad is that there are few bathrooms...

Very good location, close to the metro station. Good breakfast. Kind staff.

Excellent breakfast, good location, nice staffs, WIFI works great. A little hot in the room.

Te hostel location is very good, and the staff helpful, but the atmosphere could be happier. The staff could stimulate the interaction among the travalers and schedule events to bring people together. Another thing that could improve are the matresses, pillows and blankets, becouse they look very old.

Great location, staff can be more friendly, cold at times, overall decent place.

Decent location for this hostel, not in the party area of town, but rather in the posh area, some things to visit. The organization/facilities/design of the hotel are nice.

Good setup but was let down by poor showers and a toilet that overflowed. The guys in my room did not help leaving a bomb sight on departure.

Hi, Daryl. Unfortunately, it's hard to control how people use the bathrooms and showers. Our cleanners staff works untill 17h and after that if we have to count on good sense of guests.

the lack of hot water was the only real downside

Thanks for your feedback. We already fixed this problem with the showers. Cheers

Nice hostel, central to train station and quick cab ride to bars. Good free breakfast

Hello, Marc. Thanks for your feedback. Cheers

Probably the best hostel in Sampa. Excellent location close to a metro station (MASP TRIANON) and right by Paulista Av. Very good breakfast, no curfew, possibility to cook, easy place to socialize with other travelers. Paulista Av Hostel is a rare gem !

Hello, Axel. Thanks for your feedback. We are very glad that you've enjoyed your stay with us! Cheers

Great location

One of the better hostels I've ever stayed at. Great location near Paulista, bar on roof, friendly staff.

Hello, Scott! Thanks for your feedback! We are very glad that you've enjoyed your stay with us! Cheers

The best hostel that i visit in my trip in Brasil. Very good location near Av. Paulista. Clean, they have good activities, modern. It s all that you expect about an hostel.

Hola, Alejandro. Thanks for your feedback. We are very glad that you've enjoyed your stay with us! Cheers!

I had a really good time in this hostel, The people were friendly the staff was cool and the location is really good. It's a really good place if you're traveling alone

• 11th Jun 2014

Hello, Kevin. Thanks for your feedback! Cheers

I found hostel Paulista a good adress in SP, especially for solo travelers, as the hostel is really tailored on the needs of backpackers. Friendly and available staff, room available to have a chat, another room to watch movies, balcony with bar. Bathrooms and toilet clean and confortable. Location super convenient, must be 300 meters from TrianonMASP underground stop. I would definitely recommend it. Just to mention that I have been there in March (single room), and I came back in May (dorm).

• 23rd May 2014

Hi, Manuela. Thank you for your feedback.

« first « Prev 1 2 3