The Hostel Paulista Reviews

Rua Pamplona, 793, Jardins, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The staff was amazing and the location couldn't be better. My only real problem with them was the bathroom. If there were more people staying there it would be a problem.

Great Hostel! Very very good location and wonderful staff. For the price you get a bed it's definitely worth it. Huge kitchen and communal rooms. Could be a bit more lovely in terms of style but it's still nice. I enjoyed myself a lot there! And supermarket is just across the street and it's really really close to Avenida Paulista.

I stayed in The Hostel Paulista two time. In my second time I stayed in a room with six beds very very hot. He have just one fan.

Great staff the setup of the hostel was dorm like .. Got few useless things stolen from my bed .. Doesn't put out the feel of a fun safe clean environment .. Though they gave me a replacement belt and stuff stolen.. Guess I was unlucky though the villa m hostels give out vibes of a safe environment when every staff including the cleaners spoke English and was friendly Location is fantastic if you need a place to stay smack bang in the centre

The hostel is going through refurbishments so I expect it to be better son, but about my experience: The room that I stayed was smaller than an egg, it literally just fitted a double bed. It was hot as hell, it was way too much to put two persons in that room. The bathrooms were disgusting and they weren't clean so often.

The location is the best! Very clean hostel, although the inconvenience of the water, it is a very good one!

However I got a refund, and the satff was nice, it would be nost honest for the future travelers if I don't tell them: the hostel is full of bed bugs :(

Only slept a night there, so my review is kind of simple, sorry. Dorm and showers a little crowded but they were clean and that’s good. Nice breakfast, enough food for having a good meal. Location is excellent since subway station is very near on Avenida Paulista. There’s also a supermarket just in front of the hostel.

Awesome hostel! Definitely recommend!

Our stay in the hostel was nice. Nice breakfast, atmosphere and good location, even if it is hard to choose where to stay in Sao Paulo. But it is safe there! The bad is that there are few bathrooms...

Very good location, close to the metro station. Good breakfast. Kind staff.

Excellent breakfast, good location, nice staffs, WIFI works great. A little hot in the room.

Te hostel location is very good, and the staff helpful, but the atmosphere could be happier. The staff could stimulate the interaction among the travalers and schedule events to bring people together. Another thing that could improve are the matresses, pillows and blankets, becouse they look very old.

Great location, staff can be more friendly, cold at times, overall decent place.

Decent location for this hostel, not in the party area of town, but rather in the posh area, some things to visit. The organization/facilities/design of the hotel are nice.

Good setup but was let down by poor showers and a toilet that overflowed. The guys in my room did not help leaving a bomb sight on departure.

Hi, Daryl. Unfortunately, it's hard to control how people use the bathrooms and showers. Our cleanners staff works untill 17h and after that if we have to count on good sense of guests.

the lack of hot water was the only real downside

Thanks for your feedback. We already fixed this problem with the showers. Cheers

Nice hostel, central to train station and quick cab ride to bars. Good free breakfast

Hello, Marc. Thanks for your feedback. Cheers

Probably the best hostel in Sampa. Excellent location close to a metro station (MASP TRIANON) and right by Paulista Av. Very good breakfast, no curfew, possibility to cook, easy place to socialize with other travelers. Paulista Av Hostel is a rare gem !

Hello, Axel. Thanks for your feedback. We are very glad that you've enjoyed your stay with us! Cheers

Great location