The Hostel Reviews

3 Clifton Terrace, EH12 5DR, Edinburgh, Scotland

Overall, I was 100% satisfied with my stay at The Hostel. The staff was accommodating and friendly, facilities were clean and the general atmosphere was inviting. If I ever return to Edinburgh there is no doubt that I would stay here again. I would recommend this hostel to all.

It was alright. Very cold! For some reason the heat wasn't turned on. Also, the showers on my floor were out of order which meant there were 3 showers total for the entire hostel. However, the staff was really friendly, the location was great and the price was right. All in all, not bad.

Not an amazing hostel, but a good one anyway. Staff is amazing, really helpful. Sometimes bathrooms were a bit gross but still cleaned daily. Beds were really squeaky but comfortable. I'd definitely stay again.

A good hostel means a happy guest. I go as a far as to say that this was the best one from the couple of hostels I stayed in during one of my regular visites to Auld Reekie, looking forward to stay a few days with them again... although I'll wait until hog-many and Christmas are over. :-p

nice hostel. staff good and beds very comfortable good value for money.

we have been in the hostel for just 4 nights and the athmosphere was good... nice ppl, nice staff , warm rooms, good located. the only thing I would change was the pressure of the showers. apart from that is a good hostel for short times.

• 4th Nov 2013