The Hostel Reviews

3315 Village Drive, Teton Village, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, USA

It is a good hostel. There is a spacious common area, but the kitchen is horrible – together to laundry, and no table; microwave oven and refrigerator are in another area – very inconvenient. Good free wifi.

I thought the price was a little on the high side for rooms shared with strangers, but otherwise it was a good experience.

• 15th Sep 2013

Despite my above-average ratings, I was quite happy with this lcoation. Hostels in the American rural West aren't common, but they do a real nice job here in Teton Village/Jackson. Really I couldn't have asked for better.

Great place to stay. All new bathroom facilities. But still for a 4 bed room it is too expensive but stil lthe cheapest in the area. 20min away from Jackson and GRand Teton NP:.

It would have been nice if there had been lockers, and electrical outlets by the beds. There were very few plugs in the room at all. Internet was $5 for your stay, yet there was free wifi available at one of the nearby restaurants.

The staff was extremely helpful and my little dorm had our own bathroom which was kept clean!

• 1st Aug 2013

I love this place. The price is really cheap to a group of young people like us who were traveling on a budget.. And the location is great, it's just inside the grand Teton national park. We enjoyed our stay!

• 10th Jul 2013
  • China

Have a maximum amount of time people can stay, so you can clean the room. Our room smelled and stunk the entire time. Room set up sucked also, but i'm sure you know that. Thanks

• 10th Jul 2013

Location great for grand Teton

Pretty cool hostel with an excellent location in Teton Village. A generally relaxed atmosphere with good common spaces to chill out after a big day of skiing. The bathrooms in the rooms are a great feature. The rooms however are quite dark, and the beds extraordinarily short. Also there is no Kitchen which really sucks, they do have a fridge and microwave. And a portable electric stove, it really isn't enough.

Noisey but is to be expected with the price. Very friendly and helpful staff. All of the lifts are in walking distance as well.

• 2nd Feb 2013

Friendly and helpful staff. Enjoyed the family friendly environment including a furry friend. Sleep sound and the free parking was an added bonus. Thanks

• 29th Jan 2013

Great place to stay and great price. Comfy beds, hot water, but *really* dark rooms. Staff was kind but not the most helpful. Location is great and would definitely stay again.

Loved the hostel! It was a great location. We loved that they had a schedule of events listed everyday for the Teton village. The hostel itself was clean and I felt safe leaving my belongings in the room all day. The rooms were a little dark but if that's my only complaint I guess it wasn't that bad!

• 15th Jul 2012

We are two girls that just came back from our trip to Jackson Hole. We stayed at the hostel for 5 nights, and we enjoyed our time there. The staff was nice and the rooms were clean. We'd stay there again if we come back!

Hostel is very close to Jackson Hole ski station (walking distance) and also close to Teton National Park. It is a very relaxing place close to nature !

• 21st May 2012

Very friendly people. Great location. Clean room. No turn down service with chocolate on my pillow (ha who cares about this on a great ski vacation). These guys are good. I recommend to all ski buffs.

• 22nd Jan 2012

Very affordable accommodation. Highly recommended for budget travellers.

• 3rd Oct 2011
  • Malaysia
  • Couple, 41+

Good budget accomodation in an area where there is very little. Kitchen was less adequate than most hostels I've stayed in, although this didn't really affect me.

• 18th Aug 2011

I had a positive experience. The staff was cheerful and helpful.

• 24th Jun 2011