The House Hostel Resto & Bar Reviews

Onelli 158, Bariloche, Argentina

Great Hostel! Thanks you for everything! Greate located, nice breakfast, wonderfull staf! Taste their home made beer and food at the front Bar!mmm Recomended 100%. I hope to see you soon!

• 1st May 2015
  • Argentina

This hostel was really bad: -Dirty rooms and bathrooms. -No security at all. -No water in the bathrooms for some time. -Expensive.

Gracias por tu buena onda! Un copado!Muy bueno tu inglés!

There are no locks on the bathroom and shower doors, there were only two electricity sockets in our room - one of them was already occupied by the router, which was underneath our bed (what the hell). The top beds of the bunkbeds were really low, so we bumped our heads into them a couple of time. Aside from all the cons, it's a decent hostel with a nice breakfast and hot showers, but it could definitely use some maintenance here and there.

Didn't have half the facilities it mentions and the kitchen was woefully under equipt for cooking. Rooms are right next to common area too, so can be noisy. No lockers or locks in general, other than the front door. Only problem is they don't give out keys, so if the door is locked and reception (the bar) is shut (no it's not 24 hrs) then you're locked out of the hostel! Super expensive for what you get!

They were very helpful at trying to get me my bag that I lost in a taxi. They helped in every way they could but I never got my bag back.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

generlly very nice hostel! the staff were very kindful but the hostel is way far from the city center...

There are no locks on neither the rooms, the bathrooms nor the showers. When ever someone enters the house you hear it since the house is kindda falling apart. The breakfast was ok and the garden was nice. It's ok for a night or two - but nothing special or with a good wibe.