The House Hostel Resto & Bar Reviews

Onelli 158, Bariloche, Argentina

We felt as if the hostel was way over priced. The beds were dangerously unstable and the room wasn't welcoming at all. The showers get flooded in every shower. The place is clean. The staff was nice and very helpful. The breakfast was very good. Wifi worked well in some parts, in others, didn't work at all... The end of the day, we wouldn't return

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Israel

The staff are the best bit of this hostel. They were super friendly and really helpful. The bar / restaurant is really nice. The hostel could do with a bit of TLC but overall we'd stay there again!

• 16th Jan 2016

I want to say that I really enjoyed meeting most of the staff and they were great ppl. That being said, I feel security need some upgrades. Would be nice to have storage for belongings that can be locked and ability to lock our room so that not just anyone could enter. A male employee entered my room one night when I was in bed... It wasn't cool... At all!! IF he had has bad intentions there was nothing to stop him.

Great hostel, thoroughly recommend. Thanks!

Not a bad hostel to stay in