The House Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Peljeska 5, Zagreb, Croatia

it was perfect! love you guys!

• 17th Sep 2014

I love this hostel, it has the right feeling. The staff answered my questions about the local area, bus routes and borders. I am inquisitive when I travel, so this is good. As an older person and seasoned traveller,I appreciated this place, and the attitude of the owner, who I thought was a member of staff who had good attitude. Thanks .

We just stayed here for one night to catch a train in the morning.. And thats bascally what you can do in this hostel: sleep. The matraces were old and the beds uncomfortable. The rooms were not beautiful, but for the price you can't expect much. The staff was really friendly and there was a nice common room with a tv. Breakfast was simple but alright.

Only stayed one night in transit but the staff were very helpful and everything was clean and facilities seemed good to from what I got to use.

I loved this little hostel, although they could have had more toilets. The staff were lovely, as well as knowledgable. See them when I return.

Good hostel, walking distance to the bus station. The girl at the desk was so welcoming and helpful when I checked in and the common area and kitchen are really nice. The showers could have been a tiny bit cleaner but they weren't even that bad. I would stay there again.

Really clean and amazing staff. It's a great atmosphere and does feel like a house. I did think though that the bunk beds were pretty short vertically and that the doorbell which always needs to be rung since guests aren't given a key, is pretty loud. I do recommend this hostel but if you're arriving by train there are lots of other hostels closer to the station and the center

We had a lovely stay at The House Hostel. The staff were super helpful and friendly and the facilities were amazing with a well equipped kitchen, large bathroom and a free breakfast every morning! The location was further out from the centre than we expected (20 minute walk, or shorter by tram) but is perfect if you want to be close to the bus station!

It might be nice if you could pierce a hole in the lockers so we could charge our electronic device safely, so as we charge them inside the locker they can't get stolen. In my room the zastor were not working correctly and it should be fixed Staff was friendly and very helpful. Rooms and bathroom were clean.

• 26th Aug 2014

hostel is great and the staff is cool and helpful. Happy that I met them. All the best guys!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very nice hostel near to the bus station, very cosy with all facilities needed. Free breakfast is convenient and good for the overall price.

Very nice and clean hostel, had a great time there!

great hostel. excellent, friendly staff. convenient to bus station. good wifi. nice kitchen for making your own meals. spacious rooms.

The place is located right next to one of Zagreb's ubiquitous tram stops, which means you can get basically anywhere from there. The staff were friendly, the place was clean, the price was reasonable, and they gave us a locker and a clean towel each. What's not to like?

• 24th Jul 2014

Loved the MTV!

구경하는곳에서너무멀리있어요!!

Less than. 10 min walk to the main bus station - which was super helpful when catching an early bus to plitvice lakes. The staff were really helpful in telling me where to go eat in the city center. The hostel has a kitchen with full alliances and free breakfast. Easy tram ride into the city center

Great stay at this place. It was super spacious and very clean. The wifi had a lot of problems the night we were there. Nice kitchen, free breakfast, and a place to park the car were all very nice pluses.

Great hostel. Nice and close to the bus station and easy enough to find. Not right in the centre of town but its a nice 15 min or so walk there or a few stops on the tram. Nice big common area and back courtyard. Staff were very helpful. Basic but goot breakfast (2 cereals, bread/toast, jam, coffee etc)

We had a nice time in that hostel. Unfortunately someone stole about 150 Euro, an MP3-Player and a Headlamp out of our Stuff =( Otherwise its a solid hostel. Kitchen in big and has all that Backpackers could desire ^^. Hygiene was solid. No complains there. But the greatest thing... the Staff. We just loved Lana. Wish there were more people like her working in hostels.

• 10th Jul 2014