The House Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Peljeska 5, Zagreb, Croatia

The staff is very nice and helpful, the hostel has a big and comfy common area and a nice backyard with a barbecue, even if it was too cold for staying in the open since I visited in winter. The kitchen is well equipped, and there are even supplies as vinegar, oil, flour and spices if you're up for cooking. The walking distance to town is fair, and the neighborhood is quiet and safe, as well as Zagreb in general. I would definitely be staying in this hostel again.

Great, relaxed atmosphere within the hostel. Helpful and friendly staff on hand at all hours. A short walk (15mins) from the center of Zagreb.

I found the staff helpful and friendly with plenty advice on where to eat and drink. The hostel is easy to find and only 5 min walk from the main bus station.The rooms are comfortable and clean as well as the bath room. The common area and kitchen have every thing you need. All in all i enjoyed my stay and would recommend the hostel to any one who is thinking of staying in Zagreb.

My friend and I stayed at the hostel for two nights, and we truly enjoyed it. First, and the most important is that the staff is truly amazing at this place. They are very friendly, and helpful. We arrived to Zagreb by bus; therefore, it was super convenient for us since the hostel is literally 5 min away walking. The center was a bit further but we love walking so it was not a problem. The hostel itself is clean, and neat. Our room was on the 3rd floor, and was really cozy and comfortable.

The only downside to this place is the location is about a 25 minute walk from the centre of town, but it's a quick and easy tram ride. Everything else here was GREAT! Such a comfortable atmosphere!

Had a great two night stay at the House hostel, even though it is a bit out of town it is a great place to stay. The staff are great and just want to chat and up to have tell you anything that you need,

The staff and facilities are super, the breakfast was good, and the location is convenient to the bus station. The only negative was that the wifi does not reach the third floor. Kudos to Lana for the way that she treats guests so well. Hal

Pancakes for breakfast were awesome!!! Thanks for arranging the trip to Plitvice national park-a fantastic day, definitely recommended!

Although really close to the bus station, the location is not the best. But the hostel more than makes up for it and.. superb staff!!!

We were surprised to find a hostel insde that house! (yes! we should have taken the name seriously!) The Staff was great, the house beautiful. Clean, nice atmosphere. We didnt stay long but had a great time there! Definitely recomendable!

I was only overnight in Zagreb to catch a flight. I came in on a bus and took the airport but the next day so this hostel was perfect since it was close to the station. My stay was great. I would have liked the toilet to be little more private.