The House Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Peljeska 5, Zagreb, Croatia

Our stay at the house hostel was great. It is very close to the bus station and all of the staff was really friendly and helpful! I enjoyed that there was breakfast included also.

I stayed in this hostel only for one night but I really liked it. There were not too many people so it was quiet and I could sleep well, but I'm sure that the atmosphere is better in the summer, when there are a lot of people. I really liked the rooms - spacious and clean, overall the hostel was very clean. The lady at the reception was very helpful. And the best thing about the hostel was the location - just a few minutes from the bus station, which was perfect for me. I would stay there again.

Had a fantastic , comfortable stay here 😊 the staff are so kind and went out of their way to make you feel welcome, including making us pancakes one of the days! Easy to get to from the bus station and close to the tram so it's easy to access the city. Loved our stay here!

Feels like home. Cousy and confortable with good breakfast and full equip kitchen

Awesome! All is excellent,highly recommended.

Good hostel and no complaints. Gave a comfy bed for a reasonable price and staff were more than willing to help out. Felt it just lacked the atmosphere that it probably has over peak season.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It was the best of the three I tried. The staff are really friendly, the place is bright and very clean, with sofas and big screen tv. The rooms and beds are good, as are the showers. You also get breakfast included in the price - a real bonus :)

조식나오는데 빵 및 시리얼인데 깨끗하진않음. 리셉션 로비 넓음. 와이파이 잘안됨. 화장실1개 샤워실2개인데 남녀공용임. 수건제공. 세탁불가. 침대시트 미제공. 개인락커있음. 개인락커열쇠도 제공. 5인실방은 캐리어펼쳐도 좁진않음. 엘레베이터없음.

it was perfect! love you guys!

• 17th Sep 2014

I love this hostel, it has the right feeling. The staff answered my questions about the local area, bus routes and borders. I am inquisitive when I travel, so this is good. As an older person and seasoned traveller,I appreciated this place, and the attitude of the owner, who I thought was a member of staff who had good attitude. Thanks .

We just stayed here for one night to catch a train in the morning.. And thats bascally what you can do in this hostel: sleep. The matraces were old and the beds uncomfortable. The rooms were not beautiful, but for the price you can't expect much. The staff was really friendly and there was a nice common room with a tv. Breakfast was simple but alright.

Only stayed one night in transit but the staff were very helpful and everything was clean and facilities seemed good to from what I got to use.

I loved this little hostel, although they could have had more toilets. The staff were lovely, as well as knowledgable. See them when I return.

Good hostel, walking distance to the bus station. The girl at the desk was so welcoming and helpful when I checked in and the common area and kitchen are really nice. The showers could have been a tiny bit cleaner but they weren't even that bad. I would stay there again.

Extremely good hostel! We loved it. It was clean, neat and the people who work there are really nice. The hostel was a bit hard to find in the beginning but the location is really nice and in a good neighbourhood. The best hostel we visited on our trip.

• 4th Sep 2014

Really clean and amazing staff. It's a great atmosphere and does feel like a house. I did think though that the bunk beds were pretty short vertically and that the doorbell which always needs to be rung since guests aren't given a key, is pretty loud. I do recommend this hostel but if you're arriving by train there are lots of other hostels closer to the station and the center

We had a lovely stay at The House Hostel. The staff were super helpful and friendly and the facilities were amazing with a well equipped kitchen, large bathroom and a free breakfast every morning! The location was further out from the centre than we expected (20 minute walk, or shorter by tram) but is perfect if you want to be close to the bus station!

It might be nice if you could pierce a hole in the lockers so we could charge our electronic device safely, so as we charge them inside the locker they can't get stolen. In my room the zastor were not working correctly and it should be fixed Staff was friendly and very helpful. Rooms and bathroom were clean.

• 26th Aug 2014

hostel is great and the staff is cool and helpful. Happy that I met them. All the best guys!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very nice hostel near to the bus station, very cosy with all facilities needed. Free breakfast is convenient and good for the overall price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3