The House Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Peljeska 5, Zagreb, Croatia

15 minute walk from bus station, supermarket very close, excellent kitchen, huge tv, computer to check mail etc. Dorms spacious and warm, but simply not enough toilet and shower facilities for when the hostel is busy. Staff helpful.

Nice owners, hostel pretty clean, close to the bus station which suited my needs. Wifi worked well. Downside was the shower - the nozzle is detached and on a hose - this is not practical for washing my long hair or just showering normally. I learned that upstairs has a normal shower so I went there. The hostel was not very sociable as most people don't stay in Zagreb for long.

Cool hostel, Nice kitchen and common room area. Close to the bus terminal and a nice 20 minute walk to the city centre

Great location near the busstation.

Hostel was good. Location is very convenient to the bus station. The only thing lacking was limited shower and toilet facilities. Needs more than one on each floor.

I arrived in the hostel at night and left in the morning, but I was really impressed that they provided a charger for the phone and an external battery (without needing to ask for it). The breakfast was really good and the staff was kind. The toilets and bathrooms seemed to be very clean as well. It was convenient for me to be close to the bus station, but I can't say too much about reaching the touristic points of the city.

Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, clean facilities. Not a party hostel, but a great place to chill and rest up. Located a little outside the old city, but its an easy 20 min walk or 5mins on the tram. Close location to the bus station

The stuff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our staying. It's located I very good location. Near the center and free parking.

Out of the way but all we needed for a quick stop in Zagreb. Without the address you'd have no way of knowing where it is (a small plaque on the door is all) but friendly staff and a (limited but) free breakfast was good. Small lockers in rooms though and out of the way, but using trams it is easily connected.

Extremely well located to bus station. Only a 15 min walk with a backpack. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Even organised an early breakfast for me and let me have breakfast even before check-in. Breakfast is simple cereal and Toast. Good hostel!

I felt so comfortable in this hostel, so relaxing: it is truly like being in your own home. The common area (lounge & dinning) is large enough to have space and relax. The 8 bed dorm was huge, so good to feel like I had my own space. The staff are so friendly and great. The kitchen is good, free tea & coffee all day. The whole place is super clean. I can highly recommend this place.

Thank you, it was nice to have you at our hostel!

I had a lovely stay, the staff were particularly excellent.

Thank you for nice review, we are trying our best. Enjoy the rest of the trip. The House Hostel Team

Great simple hostel near the bus station, friendly staff and good facilities

Close to the busstation, so that's convenient if you arrive late at night. Very noisy rooms however, with no reading light and electricity.

I am really sorry but this comment doesnt have any sense. You said convenient location and ranked it with -1- ??? Really, no electricity? How did you charge your phone? Or paid by credit card? Our computers are not working on gas or oil. Well tnx anyway for staying with us.

The hostel is very nice! Clean big rooms. The location is great if you are traveling by bus. The breakfast is a bit poor, but at least you don't leave the hostel hungry in the morning. The ginger/blond guy of the reception is super friendly! I would stay there again.

everything was great, the hostel is well equipped, near bus station, not far from the old city center, staff was more than welcoming. From the moment I entered do I felt like we know each other for years, Very helpful. If you seek for real croatian mentality and hospitality, I recomand this hostel.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Reallt chill hostel which was nice. Close to tge bus station and trams so in and out of the main city is easy. Mwt some cool people and a a good (hazy) night out.

Only stayed one night as was just passing through, so was suitable for what I needed. Very friendly staff on late check in. Decent breakfast. Looked like a great common area but didn't really get to use it. Easy to get to from both bus and train station.

Great value for money and super friendly staff. The atmosphere was relaxed and the facilities were mostly clean. It didn't feel too secure as you ring the doorbell to enter the hostel and rooms aren't locked, but you are given a locker which you can keep your valuables in. Overall really nice and would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap place to stay.

Fantastic hostel, I stayed there three times on my various visits to Zagreb. Every time I found the staff to be charming and helpful. The hostel is in a beautiful building that is maintained and cleaned impeccably. It was nice to have the option of a girls only dorm room! Not so much snoring all night :) Great chill out areas and good people to chill out with. I highly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3