The House Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Peljeska 5, Zagreb, Croatia

Truly friendly and helpful staff. The hostel is attractive inside, and very clean. Beautiful kitchen, and it has a large area to hang out (tv, books, etc.). It's a house that's now a hostel. I didn't have to climb flights and flights of stairs just to get to the hostel entrance itself. Very quiet neighborhood. Only thing is it's a distance from downtown Zagreb and you'll need to drive there or take a bus or taxi. I definitely will stay here again if I return to Zagreb. Highly recommend!

• 29th Nov 2014

Everything about this hostel was great, including the staff! Kristian, Sandra and I cannot remember the other guys' name, were incredible hosts, making me feel beyond welcome! The hostel was immaculate and very new! The location was perfect for me! Right next to the bus stop!

Clean, spacious, big fully equipped kitchen and the staff is what make this hostel great. Few minutes walk from the bus station which was perfect for me.

I just cannot love them more! The house is a house, you know? Like stay in a friend's family, really! Free wifi, free tea, free coffee, big kitchen, big lobby as a living room so that everyone can chat and eat while watching TV, just feel like at a big family! The staff are supper friendly, helpful, and cool! I miss them ! Lala, I will come back someday!

Our stay at the house hostel was great. It is very close to the bus station and all of the staff was really friendly and helpful! I enjoyed that there was breakfast included also.

I stayed in this hostel only for one night but I really liked it. There were not too many people so it was quiet and I could sleep well, but I'm sure that the atmosphere is better in the summer, when there are a lot of people. I really liked the rooms - spacious and clean, overall the hostel was very clean. The lady at the reception was very helpful. And the best thing about the hostel was the location - just a few minutes from the bus station, which was perfect for me. I would stay there again.

Had a fantastic , comfortable stay here 😊 the staff are so kind and went out of their way to make you feel welcome, including making us pancakes one of the days! Easy to get to from the bus station and close to the tram so it's easy to access the city. Loved our stay here!

Feels like home. Cousy and confortable with good breakfast and full equip kitchen

Awesome! All is excellent,highly recommended.

Good hostel and no complaints. Gave a comfy bed for a reasonable price and staff were more than willing to help out. Felt it just lacked the atmosphere that it probably has over peak season.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It was the best of the three I tried. The staff are really friendly, the place is bright and very clean, with sofas and big screen tv. The rooms and beds are good, as are the showers. You also get breakfast included in the price - a real bonus :)

조식나오는데 빵 및 시리얼인데 깨끗하진않음. 리셉션 로비 넓음. 와이파이 잘안됨. 화장실1개 샤워실2개인데 남녀공용임. 수건제공. 세탁불가. 침대시트 미제공. 개인락커있음. 개인락커열쇠도 제공. 5인실방은 캐리어펼쳐도 좁진않음. 엘레베이터없음.

it was perfect! love you guys!

• 17th Sep 2014

I love this hostel, it has the right feeling. The staff answered my questions about the local area, bus routes and borders. I am inquisitive when I travel, so this is good. As an older person and seasoned traveller,I appreciated this place, and the attitude of the owner, who I thought was a member of staff who had good attitude. Thanks .

We just stayed here for one night to catch a train in the morning.. And thats bascally what you can do in this hostel: sleep. The matraces were old and the beds uncomfortable. The rooms were not beautiful, but for the price you can't expect much. The staff was really friendly and there was a nice common room with a tv. Breakfast was simple but alright.

Only stayed one night in transit but the staff were very helpful and everything was clean and facilities seemed good to from what I got to use.

I loved this little hostel, although they could have had more toilets. The staff were lovely, as well as knowledgable. See them when I return.

Good hostel, walking distance to the bus station. The girl at the desk was so welcoming and helpful when I checked in and the common area and kitchen are really nice. The showers could have been a tiny bit cleaner but they weren't even that bad. I would stay there again.

Extremely good hostel! We loved it. It was clean, neat and the people who work there are really nice. The hostel was a bit hard to find in the beginning but the location is really nice and in a good neighbourhood. The best hostel we visited on our trip.

• 4th Sep 2014

Really clean and amazing staff. It's a great atmosphere and does feel like a house. I did think though that the bunk beds were pretty short vertically and that the doorbell which always needs to be rung since guests aren't given a key, is pretty loud. I do recommend this hostel but if you're arriving by train there are lots of other hostels closer to the station and the center

« first « Prev 1 2 3