The House Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Peljeska 5, Zagreb, Croatia

I love this hostel, it has the right feeling. The staff answered my questions about the local area, bus routes and borders. I am inquisitive when I travel, so this is good. As an older person and seasoned traveller,I appreciated this place, and the attitude of the owner, who I thought was a member of staff who had good attitude. Thanks .

We just stayed here for one night to catch a train in the morning.. And thats bascally what you can do in this hostel: sleep. The matraces were old and the beds uncomfortable. The rooms were not beautiful, but for the price you can't expect much. The staff was really friendly and there was a nice common room with a tv. Breakfast was simple but alright.

Only stayed one night in transit but the staff were very helpful and everything was clean and facilities seemed good to from what I got to use.

I loved this little hostel, although they could have had more toilets. The staff were lovely, as well as knowledgable. See them when I return.

Good hostel, walking distance to the bus station. The girl at the desk was so welcoming and helpful when I checked in and the common area and kitchen are really nice. The showers could have been a tiny bit cleaner but they weren't even that bad. I would stay there again.

Extremely good hostel! We loved it. It was clean, neat and the people who work there are really nice. The hostel was a bit hard to find in the beginning but the location is really nice and in a good neighbourhood. The best hostel we visited on our trip.

• 4th Sep 2014