The House Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Peljeska 5, Zagreb, Croatia

Had great time, it was like visiting old friends:) definitely i'll stay again on my way back! wir sehen uns :)

• 19th May 2014
  • Austria

Anna and the other guy were very helpful for places in the neighborhood and getting around Zagreb.......Literally is a house so the kitchen is big and very nice as well as a backyard to throw bbq at the house.........only draw back is it is not right in the center but super convenient when coming from the bus station.

Overall, good stay. Stayed in dorm for a night. Clean location on our floor, however, it was a bit crazy on other floors, more due to the other guests and not hostel. There were no quiet hours, and if there were, they were definitely not enforced.

My overall experience was excellent. In particular the staff were exceptionally friendly and welcoming, in didn't feel as though I was staying in a hostel but rather as if I was invited into their home.

The staff was great, easy to talk to, very informative (about the city, Croatian history, etc.). Hostel was very clean and spacious. Big common area and breakfast table. Breakfast was simple but very good (toast, yogurt, cereal, etc.). Coffee was lovely.

A nice hostel makes you feel like home. Breakfast with pancakes and toast. Spacious common room and friendly staff. Clean showers which I care the most for hostels. Most of the guests are Asians and mainly Koreans, who are friendly and tidy. 5 to 10 minutes walk from the bus station. Probably not the best choice if you want to be close to downtown. But we use Zagreb as a stopover so it's perfect for us. I am sure it is walkable to downtown as well and the tram stop is just few minutes walk away.

1 2 3 Next » last »