The House Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Peljeska 5, Zagreb, Croatia

Definetly clean, safe, easy to find and an excellent location. Zagreb is a nice city.

Good location for the bus station, although it's about a half hour walk to old town/city center. A very nice and clean hostel, with a friendly staff!

Very good, clean and friendly hostel. Staff was really friendly and they do a really good job. It is large, really like house. So the name is perfect The House Hostel Zagreb. And definitely when we next time come to Zagreb, we will stay here again. Greetings from Vojvodina, Serbia.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. nice breakfast with special effort on Easter with local cakes and sweetbreads by the owner. Close to tops on my 500+ hostels visited.

Awesome hostel, the hosts/owners were all very friendly and provided great recommendations for visiting the city. Definitely stay here if you are in Zagreb! (Also it is just a few minutes away from the bus stop, so it is very convenient for travelling by bus).

Great hostel! I loved the atmosphere and the staff were helpful and friendly and just amazing. Would definitely stay here again if I came to Zagreb.

1 2 3 Next » last »