The House Project Hotels - Chroma Design Hotel Reviews

Kokkinoy 17 & Zygomala, Nafplio, Greece

Great hosts !

This hotel was clean, comfortable, and close to the center of Nafplio. We paid about as much as we had for a hostel in Athens, but the accommodations felt like a four star hotel. Unbelievable value!

• 19th May 2014

Amazing place, which the lovely owners clearly care about and take care of. Colourful rooms with comfy beds and fluffy duvets, both a roof and a 'ground' terrace, a dog and two cats, good breakfast (even got fresh orange juice, nice touch!). We loved it! - Note: Nafplio is quite steep in that entire area, so most ho(s)tels there are problematic if you have giant suitcases. On the other hand, you get an amazing view, and a change from the hustle and bustle from the busy streets further down :).

I enjoyed every minute of my stay at Chroma Design Hotel. The owners were warm, welcoming and unfailingly helpful. My room was incredibly comfortable and cheerfully decorated. Breakfast was an absolute treat - it included homemade bread and pastries and freshly squeezed orange juice, mmmm! The location was just perfect too - I loved the garden terrace with its citrus trees and beautiful view. I also fell in love with the hostel cats - expect Terrorist has had her kittens by now! I'll be back!

Friendly, very helpful staff. Bright clean rooms and a lovely garden area plus a sunny roof terrace.

• 10th Apr 2014