• Calle Bellavista, 215, Miraflores, Lima, Peru
8.1
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
The House Project Located at Calle Bellavista, 215, Miraflores, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima Lima 18 Calle Bellavista, 215, Miraflores
81% 49
-12.1209425 -77.0317339
    Rooms available

• British Virgin Islands, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

V nice hostel, great wifi, clean, bathrooms are inside the dorms, close to everything in Miraflores, nice bar and good break of bread & jam, eggs and fresh juice and coffee. The staff at reception organise your airport transfer for you too and are helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend!

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
7.4

I stayed at a private room and they didn't have a key to give me. I would always have to ask them to lock and open it for me. On the weekend I stayed, one day they had loud music (like loud you can't sleep) until 4 a.m. just because the staff wanted to.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2016
4.3

I left before my stay should have ended because I couldn't handle it anymore. The hostel was full of locals who just hung out drinking in the common areas and there was no space for us to hang out. The room wasn't great, the shower didn't work and people busted into my room at all times to use the bathroom because my room was off the main common area. No security, no locks for valuables and the info on the hostel page is all a lie, it has basically none of what they mention. Don't stay here.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
12th Mar 2016
4.9

This hostel is great location in Lima also very near to markets and some pup but I want to tell one thing to someone who will stay in this hostel that is very actively and distracted Even have a party til 4am if dont like noisily atmosphere area just avoid this hostel ,, i couldn't sleep whole night anyways just keep this point , thanks

6th Mar 2016
7.7

Great spot, although the guy behind the desk is too cool to talk to you and smile. Rooms were great. One thing is the gym next door starts playing music at 6am and doesn't stop... Not sure if you can hear it from all the rooms but definitely the twin.

5th Mar 2016
8.0

Nice crowd. A very social atmosphere but not obnoxiously loud. The staff are all really friendly and the included breakfast was great. The rooms are pretty hot and I wasn't able to take a hot shower over my stay.. I didn't mind too much since it was so humid and maybe it was just our shower.. But everything else was great!

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
22nd Jan 2016
7.4

Rooms are hot and music will blast through most of the rooms.

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
20th Jan 2016

Definitely would stay again staff help us do everything we wanted helped with the language barrier made us feel really welcome the atmosphere was great always nice people around to chat and party with if I cum back I would book again

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2016

It's a well located hostel and the staff are always ready to help or to talk to u ;) if I go back to Lima I would stay over there again for sure ;)

4th Jan 2016

Met some great people! Great atmosphere. Definitely a party atmosphere! Outdoor patio and rooftop bar was great and the location is unbeatable. Great spot for sure!! I will be back!