• Calle Bellavista, 215, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Very Good 70 Total Reviews
Very Good 70 Total Reviews
The House Project Located at Calle Bellavista, 215, Miraflores, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima Lima 18 Calle Bellavista, 215, Miraflores
74% 70
-12.1209425 -77.0317339
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016

Great hostel, lovely atmosphere, friendly staff

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jul 2016
4.0

Very disappointed with this hostel and we stayed on two separate occasions and felt the same both times. All we wanted to do in Lima was see the sights and use it as a good transport hub. - very loud music until 3/4am despite bar closing time advertised as 12/1am - did not feel secure, a busker came in to use toilet, no safes in rooms - no soap provided anywhere, bathrooms dirty - staff very unhelpful, did not seem to care about giving us advice, just gave yes/no answers to most questions

• Jamaica, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Jul 2016
8.0

Chill place, little loud at night because of the neighbours but the atmosphere is relaxed and the bar is a chill spot at the end of the night. It was all right, nothing to really complain about but the music really did get loud at night, if we weren't so well-situated in the city it would be unacceptable.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016
8.0

The staff were very helpful, offered me a generous discount when I had to check out early and ordered me a cab to the bus station. The bar had a cool vibe though I wasn't there when people were around. Seemed to have a great atmosphere! The music was loud and played until midnight which didn't bother me, I wish I could have joined in! By had an early start the next morning. Wifi worked well, rooms were clean.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
3.7

It doesnt worth for the money. Very expensive hostel for tiny and stinky rooms. Furniture is broken. Staff doesnt help you, even when you ask for a cab three times or what to do in Lima. I would not recommend this hostel.

• kaceedanielle534
  • USA, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th Apr 2016

Staff were great. Nice people to hang with at hostel but very noisy at night, especially if your room is in the common area. It was very warm when I was there so we needed to keep window open but that let the loud sounds in. Definitely a party hostel so if you are noise sensitive, bring ear plugs or stay elsewhere. Great location in Miraflores. Very basic amenities, simple but nice complimentary breakfast.

• British Virgin Islands, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

V nice hostel, great wifi, clean, bathrooms are inside the dorms, close to everything in Miraflores, nice bar and good break of bread & jam, eggs and fresh juice and coffee. The staff at reception organise your airport transfer for you too and are helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend!

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
7.4

I stayed at a private room and they didn't have a key to give me. I would always have to ask them to lock and open it for me. On the weekend I stayed, one day they had loud music (like loud you can't sleep) until 4 a.m. just because the staff wanted to.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2016
4.3

I left before my stay should have ended because I couldn't handle it anymore. The hostel was full of locals who just hung out drinking in the common areas and there was no space for us to hang out. The room wasn't great, the shower didn't work and people busted into my room at all times to use the bathroom because my room was off the main common area. No security, no locks for valuables and the info on the hostel page is all a lie, it has basically none of what they mention. Don't stay here.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
12th Mar 2016
4.9

This hostel is great location in Lima also very near to markets and some pup but I want to tell one thing to someone who will stay in this hostel that is very actively and distracted Even have a party til 4am if dont like noisily atmosphere area just avoid this hostel ,, i couldn't sleep whole night anyways just keep this point , thanks