The Indy Hostel Reviews

4903 Winthrop Ave., Indianapolis, USA

Staff were friendly and helpful, location was pretty out of the way but still in a cool neighborhood. Lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Also less than a block from the Monon trails, great for running or biking.

We had the private ensuite and it was wonderful! You could smell how clean it was. There was everything I could've been looking for. It was way more fun than a hotel. The staff was great. It was my first hostel experience, and I was a little apprehensive but I emailed ahead and a staff member answered all my many questions and made me feel really good about it. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 21st May 2015

The staff was incredibly friendly and accomodating-they even gave me free stickers even though the price was listed. There were a few individuals around to meet, but at least for the one night we stayed there wasn't really a group atmosphere, though the common rooms were lovely. A little more than I would have liked to pay for a hostel because I was on a very tight budget, but given the quality of facilities and services justified.

The staff was great, we were only slightly disappointed that there was no breakfast. Otherwise, the place was clean, comfortable and totally worth it. Better that a cheap motel. If the weather was warmer, we could have definitely walked to some great nightlife. We drove due to cold weather.

Thanks for a brilliant stay!

• 27th Feb 2015

Really cool place with very nice rooms. Unfortunately, it's a bit far away from Downtown but the neighbourhoods nearby are really nice with good restaurants to have breakfast. The staff is really cool and helpful, too.

View all Indianapolis Hostels