The Indy Hostel Reviews

4903 Winthrop Ave., Indianapolis, USA

It's a very good hostel, and I think the only one in town. Good people, good staff, good facilities.

We had a great time. We were not disappointed in any way. Friendly staff, very clean. Had the feel of a European backpackers hostel. We'll be back.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This is a great place to stay, very friendly accommodating staff and an awesome atmosphere- very cool yard set-up with stage. We are excited to stay again!

• 7th Jul 2015

Awesome hostel. Very cool atmosphere and clean. Bathroom wasn't the greatest, but everything else was above expectations.

• 27th Jun 2015

Staff were friendly and helpful, location was pretty out of the way but still in a cool neighborhood. Lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Also less than a block from the Monon trails, great for running or biking.

Lovely place, everybody was kind. I liked this place!

We had the private ensuite and it was wonderful! You could smell how clean it was. There was everything I could've been looking for. It was way more fun than a hotel. The staff was great. It was my first hostel experience, and I was a little apprehensive but I emailed ahead and a staff member answered all my many questions and made me feel really good about it. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 21st May 2015

The staff was incredibly friendly and accomodating-they even gave me free stickers even though the price was listed. There were a few individuals around to meet, but at least for the one night we stayed there wasn't really a group atmosphere, though the common rooms were lovely. A little more than I would have liked to pay for a hostel because I was on a very tight budget, but given the quality of facilities and services justified.

The staff was great, we were only slightly disappointed that there was no breakfast. Otherwise, the place was clean, comfortable and totally worth it. Better that a cheap motel. If the weather was warmer, we could have definitely walked to some great nightlife. We drove due to cold weather.

Thanks for a brilliant stay!

• 27th Feb 2015

Awesome place, will definitely be staying here when I get back to Chicago

Really cool place with very nice rooms. Unfortunately, it's a bit far away from Downtown but the neighbourhoods nearby are really nice with good restaurants to have breakfast. The staff is really cool and helpful, too.

View all Indianapolis Hostels