The Indy Hostel Reviews

4903 Winthrop Ave., Indianapolis, USA

One if the cleanest and most welcoming hostels I've ever stayed in (and I've stayed at 15 all over the world)

とっても雰囲気の良い所でした。そして清潔です。 なによりもベッドが広い!ドミトリーでも4人部屋ということで多くないし、バストイレも目の前だったし良かったです。立地はダウンタウンからタクシーでも15〜20分くらい離れていて$25前後かかりましたが、時間がある時はバスを使って$3で行けました(バスをかなり待ちましたが)。 また行く機会があれば利用したいと思います!

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Japan

We very much enjoyed our stay at the hostel and would do it again!

• 28th Jul 2015

It's a very good hostel, and I think the only one in town. Good people, good staff, good facilities.

We had a great time. We were not disappointed in any way. Friendly staff, very clean. Had the feel of a European backpackers hostel. We'll be back.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This is a great place to stay, very friendly accommodating staff and an awesome atmosphere- very cool yard set-up with stage. We are excited to stay again!

• 7th Jul 2015

Awesome hostel. Very cool atmosphere and clean. Bathroom wasn't the greatest, but everything else was above expectations.

• 27th Jun 2015

Staff were friendly and helpful, location was pretty out of the way but still in a cool neighborhood. Lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Also less than a block from the Monon trails, great for running or biking.

Lovely place, everybody was kind. I liked this place!

We had the private ensuite and it was wonderful! You could smell how clean it was. There was everything I could've been looking for. It was way more fun than a hotel. The staff was great. It was my first hostel experience, and I was a little apprehensive but I emailed ahead and a staff member answered all my many questions and made me feel really good about it. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 21st May 2015

The staff was incredibly friendly and accomodating-they even gave me free stickers even though the price was listed. There were a few individuals around to meet, but at least for the one night we stayed there wasn't really a group atmosphere, though the common rooms were lovely. A little more than I would have liked to pay for a hostel because I was on a very tight budget, but given the quality of facilities and services justified.

The staff was great, we were only slightly disappointed that there was no breakfast. Otherwise, the place was clean, comfortable and totally worth it. Better that a cheap motel. If the weather was warmer, we could have definitely walked to some great nightlife. We drove due to cold weather.

Thanks for a brilliant stay!

• 27th Feb 2015

Awesome place, will definitely be staying here when I get back to Chicago

Really cool place with very nice rooms. Unfortunately, it's a bit far away from Downtown but the neighbourhoods nearby are really nice with good restaurants to have breakfast. The staff is really cool and helpful, too.

How is the connectivity to Amtrack, Greyhound, Airport?

• 19th Dec 2014

A very cute hostel with a fun and relaxed vibe. If I had been here in the summer, I would have enjoyed taking advantage of the bike rentals. Location is a bit far from anywhere, but the residential setting is part of what gives it its homey atmosophere. It is in a converted house so it has a lot of common area spaces and a big kitchen. I would have happily stayed here longer and will return if life ever takes me back to Indianapolis.

Great hostel. Friendly staff! Dorms and Bathrooms are very clean. No complaints!

• 31st Oct 2014

Had a great time at this hostel. I met some lovely people and the staff were lovely. There was a festival in the backyard which was fun. The hostel was on a great bus route into downtown and in a safe area. The only negative is not having a breakfast available but would definitely stay again :D

Ok so being picked up via the 'shuttle' service that turned out to be quite possibly the crappiest car on the roads of Indiana wasnt a great start. Seriously that car needs to hit the junkyard. But everything else about the Indy Hostel was great. Good location, quiet and safe area. Very clean house and beds. Couldnt ask for better value for money. Take the 17 bus from outside the state house up College Ave to 49th if arriving by greyhound.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7