The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2 Reviews

73 Dunlop Street, 73 Dunlop Street, Historic Little India Conservati, Singapore, Singapore

I was not a fan of this hostel. The atmosphere was totally depressing. The place is dark, dank, with absolutely no effort to make it comfortable or homey. The beds are very uncomfortable with a teeny little too sheet only. The toilets don't and the sinks don't work properly. The common area is dark, uncomfortable. I did not look forward to coming home to this hostel at the end of the day. Pros: near the subway, helpful staff, good wifi. But If You want A comfortable place to stay, don't come her

• 7th Nov 2014

Some beds were horrible, check before they locate you in one of them. I had a pain in my back for 2 days after sleeping in the first one that they gave me, we changed the beds afterwards. Also the Ac was right above the first bed and it was not possible to turn it off or increase the temp. Overall experience was ok for the price but bed quality has to be improved

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Poland

I stayed in this hostel while my weekend in Singapore. Hostel is in a good location, close to the Bugis MRT (metro/subway) station. Staff was very helpful and hostel gives you discount to different tours and sightseeing tickets. They allso organise some tours. It was a basic clean hostel. If you are not looking too fancy place with budget price, this is place to stay!

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Finland

I would reccomend inn crowd. It was a reasonable price and in a great area -close walk to two MRT stations. Staff were exceptionally helpful and gave good advice on directions, activities and traveling out of Singapore.

1 2 Next » last »