The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2 Reviews

73 Dunlop Street, 73 Dunlop Street, Historic Little India Conservati, Singapore, Singapore

Thanks for the amazing stay! I really enjoyed it. People, def. do the scootertour-it is so much fun.

• 24th Mar 2014

Great hostel- has everything you would expect, plus friendly staff. Nice little bar next door. And it's really clean.:-)

The lack of air con until 7pm was annoying as were the tiny lockers and no power points apart from downstairs, but the rest was like an average hostel in a city.

I was really impressed with the hostel's excellent location. It is right in the middle of Little India, one of Singapore's most interesting attractions, and is close to many affordable eating and drinking options. The price I paid for my single room was reasonable and the room itself wasn't bad. The shower facilities are a bit cramped and the common area had a distinct smell of spoiled milk when I was there but other than that it is a fairly decent hostel.

A great little hostel in the heart of Little India. Do not miss the free scooter tour with Hilmi! It was the best thing we did in Singapore. Thanks for having us!

Clean hostel with very friendly and helpful stuff, free breakfast (all you can eat), wifi is available, different room type with different prices and a great, great, great scooter tour!!! Don't miss this quite funny tour to the famous places of Singapore!!! Good area (Little India next door, MRT too, ...). Chillout area, TV, many backpackers ...! Perfect!!!

A functional hostel, but not very happening.

i stayed there 4 night, scooter tour is the best you get to see 90% of the city in 8h and it's 100% free, clean and in a good place, if you are looking for a party that's not the place! most of people are in the living room to watch national geographic or on there laptops!!! staff are nice they try to help Hilmy is the best if you book scooter tour make sure it's him ;)

found it hard to sleep cus of the heat and lights being on at 7am. The aircon in the room wasnt to good for how hot it was but other then that was a good place.

The scooter tour is a must do. Rooms are a bit dark and uneventful. Bathroom are clean. Nice common area to chill out at. Lots of good cheap indian food in area. Good location. Not much of a party scene or any activities other than the scooter tour.

Excellent value for money. Just needed a place to rest my head at the end of the day with good security, helpful staff and The Inncrowd certainly delivered. Free wifi is a bonus, and the powerpoints in the common room encourage social interaction. Breakfast is simple, but just what's needed, especially after a heavy night and the location offers a good base to explore the city with the hostel being 30 minutes brisk walk from downtown.

• 16th Feb 2014

I really enjoyed staying in the Inncrowd backpackers hostel for 4 nights. I liked the atmosphere and the staff were really friendly, especially the receptionist, I didn't catch her name but she made me feel very welcome and was very helpful.

• 1st Feb 2014

This was a great hostel, and not as expensive as I expected after hearing pricey Singapore can be.very clean, free lockers, and very sociable atmosphere. I met great people here and overall had a great time! A/C is also included for free in the room, although this can get a little cold in the middle of the night. You can walk anywhere from here, or 10 minutes to Bug is station and 5 to Little India station, so you can get anywhere very easily. I always felt safe, and it's great for backpackers

The InnCrowd was an excellent hostel to stay at my first two nights in Singapore. The staff were amazing and extremely helpful. I changed my booking to two nights and they emailed me back instantly with an availability. I would definitely stay here again. Because I'm always cold, my dorm was quite cold at night, so just ask for an extra blanket.

1 2 Next » last »