The International Guesthouse Reviews

37 Mayfield Gardens, Edinburgh, Scotland

I spent a lovely journey there, the room was clean and big enough, but not quiet. This Guesthouse is near from the city centrer by bus or by feet. The breakfast was amazing and the staff nice. I think it's a bit expensive for what they propose, but I definitly go back there if I come back to Edinburgh.

• 7th May 2015

Overall this B&B is quite good. We felt very comfortable there. The staff was quite friendly and helpful. The only thing disappointing was that wifi doesn't cover the top floor rooms because of the thick walls and the height of the building. So if you have to use internet in the room, please check the availability in advance.

View all Edinburgh Bed and Breakfasts