The Island Accommodation YHA Reviews

10-12 Phillip Island Tourisrt Road Phillip Island, Phillip Island, Australia

Excellent hostel. Very warm and inviting. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room and bathrooms were spotless. Kitchen also spotless and very well stocked. Lots of comfy common areas. Really like the environmental sustainability info and support. Most importantly the bed was very comfy and the 8 bed dorm was very quiet. Highly recommend this hostel!

Wonderful facilities, wonderful staff. It was kind of trickybto get around Phillip Island without a car but I dont think the hostels location had much to do with it. Everyone staying here was really respectful but not super social... Could have been nice to keep all guests on one floor together instead of separate floors so the space seemed less empty?

Very nice hostel, everything is new and clean - it's all modern and open plan and I would recommend staying there. However I stayed on the 31st October and the place was practically empty - I think I saw 4 other guests in the whole building, this could have been because it was off season (I have no idea if Phillip island get's busy) but if you want an atmosphere you won't find it - unless you take it with you.... But it has a no alcohol policy.

A great weekend in a great location

• 23rd Oct 2015

A great hostel. But there was no one there. The facilities were very new and well looked after and clean. The location is right after the bridge onto the island and I had a car so could move around easily. The beds were super comfy and I had an ensuite which was great. The staff were very helpful. A great visit.

View all Phillip Island Hostels