The Ivory Hostel

Fabulous 129 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017
6.0

Lobby was air conditioned but didn't have a nice vibe. Free wifi is only for 45 minutes. Floor in the room was dirty. Clean, newish bathroom was the room's only saving grace.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

Pretty gud hostel .Great facilities,Nice staff ,decent breakfast and AC worked most of the time ,Staff was there on time for pick up ,5 minutes walk to the metro station and a huge big market Ajmal khan road ,The rooms were neat and clean ,smiling staff ,we met Mr raj over here he booked nice and budget trip for us to agra ad jaipur ,Wifi work best ever rest than all places we stayed ,Thanks a lot for this memorable stay keep it up only one little complaint the towels were not too white .

• England, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017

I came to Delhi city to stay at hotel Ivory . I met Raj the tour manager who suggested I do a 4 day package tour of Agra city the Taj Mahal and then on to Jaipur city the capital of Rashistan also known as the pink city to see the pink fort. My hotels were superb and my driver Sunili was always waiting for me with a clean car every morning and was a great wealth of knowledge of all the tour. I consider him a friend. In total I had an awesome experience and can highly recommend Ivory palace.

24th May 2017
4.9

Once I woke up and went down stairs there was a man claiming to own that hostel plus various others! He tried to convince me to book all my travel in India through his agency!! For a ridiculous amount! If he doesn't own the hostel the front desk told him I was there

22nd May 2017
8.0

Pretty Gud hotel,great facilities,nice staff ,decant breakfast and the AC works most of the time excellent location .The room was very pleasant modern and clean .The receptionist was really nice and helpful ,Free pickup works well booked trip with raj to north India prices were Gud no regret . Thanks Gopal

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
15th May 2017
5.4

We've chosen this hotel based on lonely planet's really good review. However, the room was super small. The sheets and towels were not clean . The location is good close to a metro station. I think its a bit too expensive for that.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
10th May 2017

The stay was gud rooms n hospitality was grt Budget wise it was reasonable n got to travel Agra n Vrindavan even by their recommendation n we enjoyed it thourly

• England, Female, 25-30
10th May 2017

Good hostel, quick wifi, nice staff, driver picked up from airport on time. Book an awesome trip to Himalayas and Rajastan from Raj. Easy to get around to the centre from there. Staff helped me get local sim and orient myself.

• shabiroberoi2428
  • Italy, Male, 25-30
5th May 2017

A great hostel with some hotel like quirks and pets! Unique hangout area, comfy clean beds, modern bathrooms with hot hot water and overall a great atmosphere. When I go back to Delhi I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
1st May 2017

Good place to stay, great atmosphere, very friendly staff, nice location, total value of money, highly recommend ivory hostel. Here you can also booked your trips. I booked my trip with Raj and I was 100% Satisfied great people nice breakfast thanks