The Ivory Hostel Reviews

14A/27,Channa Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India

Close to the Metro, that's the big Advantage, you have the City near to you. the rooms are spacious and the Food served 24 hours is not bad. it's good value for Money. but it's neither a hostel nor seem some of the staff to care about manners. but it's Delhi, you have not too many choices. Keep in mind that you wont find the perfect place there and you wont be disappointed. there is far worse out there. i enjoyed my stay.

Locaion is perfect, 2 mins from Metro station, clean, friendly staff, nice breakfast, free wi fi. What else in this price to be expected, and on the top I got free airport transfer which was a bonus.

• 17th Nov 2014

The room at Ivory Palace was ok and clean, location pretty good, close to the subway line. The room on the first floor had a very strong petrol smell. We were not satisfied with the staff. They tried to charge us more, not counting in the service fee already paid through hostelworld. They offered "free city transport" to a fake tourism office...When we declined to visit the staff was not that friendly toward us anymore. In short, I wouldnt recommend that place.

Ivory Palace in New Delhi had fantastic service & the best of Indian food!! The staff here go far above & beyond the service you would expect from a hotel. They also organised a car with a driver for us & he to went above what is expected. If we are ever back in New Delhi we would stay there again & wouldn't even consider anywhere else!! I can't sing their praises high enough!! Great service, great food & great price!!

Each year I backpack a different country for a month and I typically book the first night "in country" before I leave . A friend of mine recommended the Ivory Palace to me. What a treat! When I arrived they had a driver meet me at the airport. When I arrived at the hotel, each member of the staff welcomed me personally. I was given a cup of tea . I was really feeling at home. The room was spacious and clean, large bathroom,Near to metro and city center HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ANY ONE