The Ivory Hostel Reviews

14A/27,Channa Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India

1) Booked room of three beds & there was one big bed & they said they would bring another small bed up later. No room for another bed though. 2) No water in the room after 10PM for remainder of stay. No hot, no cold. Were told it comes on at 06:00 which never happened. 3) My friends arrived & their passport was taken at the desk and the employee began to walk down the street with them. When my friend followed him and asked if he could have them back, employee initially held them away from him!

In simple word i will say "Excellent" ! Looking for a hotel in Delhi is not easy. The quality of human resources they have, are class and attentive. The entire staff is always very friendly and really make an effort to get to know you and what would make your stay the most comfortable. I just spent two nights and I really enjoyed the staying in such a big room, well furnished , so clean. Nice and decent breakfast spread. Good value for money, and will definitely visit again.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • India

Close to the Metro, that's the big Advantage, you have the City near to you. the rooms are spacious and the Food served 24 hours is not bad. it's good value for Money. but it's neither a hostel nor seem some of the staff to care about manners. but it's Delhi, you have not too many choices. Keep in mind that you wont find the perfect place there and you wont be disappointed. there is far worse out there. i enjoyed my stay.

Locaion is perfect, 2 mins from Metro station, clean, friendly staff, nice breakfast, free wi fi. What else in this price to be expected, and on the top I got free airport transfer which was a bonus.

• 17th Nov 2014

The room at Ivory Palace was ok and clean, location pretty good, close to the subway line. The room on the first floor had a very strong petrol smell. We were not satisfied with the staff. They tried to charge us more, not counting in the service fee already paid through hostelworld. They offered "free city transport" to a fake tourism office...When we declined to visit the staff was not that friendly toward us anymore. In short, I wouldnt recommend that place.

Ivory Palace in New Delhi had fantastic service & the best of Indian food!! The staff here go far above & beyond the service you would expect from a hotel. They also organised a car with a driver for us & he to went above what is expected. If we are ever back in New Delhi we would stay there again & wouldn't even consider anywhere else!! I can't sing their praises high enough!! Great service, great food & great price!!