The Jane Reviews

113 Jane Street, New York, USA

My first time at the Jane. I really did enjoy the experience, the decor, the nearby Highline and New Whitney Museum location is best! Room was clean and quaint although bed a tad short.. Only some noise by late entering customers could be kept under control but then, it was the weekend Will definitely come back!

• 18th Sep 2015

Had 12 nights at the Jane. Had a fantastic stay. Staff were amazing, especially front office Liz, thanks so much for your help during my visit. Great roof top bar and an excellent atmosphere around the ship themed hotel. A big thank you from Australia to all the Jane hotel staff.

The rooms are very narrow but you have everything you need in it

My room was very hot the first night and the fan just didn't cut it.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Loved the location. Lots o stores and good restaurants and bars around. Also,a few steps to the A,C subway station which can take you to uptown as well as downtown,soho area. Shower and bathrooms were always clean. I would love to come back here when I am in the city next time.

View all New York Bed and Breakfasts