The Jane Reviews

113 Jane Street, New York, USA

- Rooms were to hot, no sleep possible with the loud airconditioner running or open window - edge of the bed of the bed was not existing because of the layout of the first room in the 4th floor (room 411) -> needed to sleep with feed on the shelf on top of the heater - we had no information about the high deposit - they took very long till we were possible to check in - the room was definitely not worth the money we paid for two rooms

• 31st Dec 2014

The room was very small and way too hot. But it was really close to the subway and I felt safe staying there. It is located in a great area. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

• 29th Dec 2014

very interesting hotel with character. The toilets were spotlessly clean. However, my room had bedbugs and there was blood all over the mattress protector - possibly where other residents had been bitten. The hotel had its own heat treatment system though for the bed bugs and they moved me promptly.

Thumbs up! Just perfect for single travelers coming to nice but pricy NYC.

The hotel was very clean and nicely situated in the West Village very close to the High Line. The staff was really friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay at The Jane again.

• 31st Jul 2014