The Jane Reviews

113 Jane Street, New York, New York, USA

My stay was great - the location is great, the rooms and shower facilities were very clean, nice atmosphere in the hotel and the area. Would definitely recommend your hotel!

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Lithuania

I was travelling alone. This place was perfect for me for a week. Go here if you are going to spend most of your time outside, and don't mind a small room.

I have stayed in some small, confined spaces but this tops my list. It is the size of a walk-in closet so I would not recommend anyone with claustrophobia to stay there. The shared bathrooms got messy quickly. It's on the cheap end of what you can get for Manhattan but for the size of the room, it's not worth it. Get yourself a 'mystery' deal on Expedia which worked out great for me after The Jane. The 15 minute walk to the Metro gets old fast. However, the staff were nice.

• 17th Oct 2013