Superb 146 Total Reviews
Superb 146 Total Reviews

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
9th Aug 2017

Lovely hotel situated in a nice safe neighbourhood. Pros - great members of staff, comfortable beds, daily change of towels and room clean. 30 min walk to Times Square, free bikes to rent, amazing rooftop view from the bar and safe for solo travelers. Cons - the music in the bar goes on until I think 11pm and you can hear it from the rooms, it didn't bother me but if you want to go to bed early it's a no. The carpet in my room smelt funny, I think because the windows won't open.

• USA, Couple, 41+
28th Jul 2017

Great place, very convenient location. Staff were professional and overall pleasant

16th May 2017

The hotel is very very cozy. Definitely love the historic background of it. It in a relatively quiet area and their staff is very courteous.

• USA, Male, 41+
14th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at The Jane. The location in the West Village is very walkable from Penn Station. I was greeted by friendly people at the desk. My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Although it was small by American standards, it was private, had a comfortable bed, storage for my backpack, and a safe. The bed was small. It was a narrow twin, definitely too small for two people, and too short for my 6 foot 5 inch body, but I'm used to that. I will stay here again.