Superb 143 Total Reviews
Superb 143 Total Reviews

16th May 2017

The hotel is very very cozy. Definitely love the historic background of it. It in a relatively quiet area and their staff is very courteous.

• USA, Male, 41+
14th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at The Jane. The location in the West Village is very walkable from Penn Station. I was greeted by friendly people at the desk. My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Although it was small by American standards, it was private, had a comfortable bed, storage for my backpack, and a safe. The bed was small. It was a narrow twin, definitely too small for two people, and too short for my 6 foot 5 inch body, but I'm used to that. I will stay here again.