The Judy House Reviews

Westland Mountain Road, Westmoreland, Negril, Jamaica

A really nice place to meet friendly persons.

A lovely, well-run establishment w/ charming owner, Sue. Great value stay in quaint cottages, world-wide travelers, & picturesque gardens. The crowing roosters can be the biggest challenge, otherwise, a great stay.

Staying at the Judy house was a wonderful experience and a great way to see how the locates live. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Negril.

• 28th Jan 2016

Zue and her staff are the best ever wow they go above and beyond to help you specially the 2 sorry don't remember their name the man and the woman the work for her if i come back to negril definitely will be to nowhere else but Judy house

Many, many thanks for reviewing the Judy House. So good of you to take the time. Very glad you enjoyed your stay and the service we constantly work on improving to make you stay the best. Martel is the security guard/handyman/chef and Miss Hyacinth and Lecia are the Housekeepers. Hope to see you back with us one day! One Love

Highly recommend this hostel! Great atmosphere, awesome people, good times! You can really relax and enjoy the nature here. I loved it. I loved waking up to the sound of chickens and goats. People complaining about the "noise" get earplugs and stop complaining! Will come back in the future. Enjoy staying here! PEACE!

My only complaint is that I didn't plan to stay there longer. It was an AMAZING hostel ran by the coolest people! It was by far my favorite stay on my entire trip to Jamaica.

Great stay!

Staff were very friendly and helpful! Unfortunately though that doesn't make up for the lack of sleep - there are goats and roosters all around this property which don't stop making noise all day and night. To add to this the rooms are just tin sheds and other people at the hostel are constantly slamming the doors all night by going to the bathroom or going in and out of their room.

Sue the owner is really nice and she has a tour she runs when people are intrested to the Blue hole outside Negril. The hostel is basic but you have everyting you need and the garden is a perfect chill out place. Would go back if I went to Negril again.

After a hard and challenging time in Montego Bay, I decided to head to Negril even though it wasn't on my list of places to go. I am really glad I went because I had a great time and extended my stay 2 nights. Sue is an amazing host. She made a lot of wonderful suggestions & arranged travel for us. The accommodations were also great! I would suggest that you bring ear plugs because the goats & chickens next door are loud. Though, this adds to the charm of Judy's Place! Would go back.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us so much after such a difficult time in Montego Bay. Quality customer service is what we pride ourselves on at the Judy House. We also enjoyed you being here, as did so many guests. Hope to see you here again one day. Hope you has a Merry Christmas. One Love!

Unfortunately I was unabel to reach this hostel due to last minute changes in my own travel plans. However, Sue the owner was extremely responsive with any questions I had prior to my stay dates. I'm sure if I was able to make it there, it would have been an awesome experience just by how I was treated before I ever even stepped foot into the hostel

The stuff was really nice and the hostel was really beautiful. Like a big garden with little cotagges. They had a lot of chill out areas and we met some very nice people. The rooms were clean and the bathrooms were ok. We could walk by foot to the city center im 20min. To the big beach it was better to take a taxi. The wifi was also ok and we would stay there again.

We loved this place! This is the reason we will come back to Jamaica.

View all Negril Bed and Breakfasts