8.5
Fabulous 183 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 183 Total Reviews
The Judy House Located at Westland Mountain Road, Westmoreland, Negril.
Jamaica
Negril Negril, Jamaica Westland Mountain Road, Westmoreland
85% 183
18.2732866 -78.3561658
    Rooms available

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016
7.4

The process of checking in could have been easier. The hostel is kept fairly clean. The staff is helpful, but not always on site. The kitchen facilities could be better. It's a beautiful, peaceful hostel with lots of natural beauty and gives an authentic experience of Negril. Close to good restaurants. Overall a good experience.

Many thanks for your review, unfortunately I could not be there during your stay as I had to attend to some serious family business. I know my staff will have done their very best to assist you. I would love to hear how they could have made the checking in easier, times they were not available for you and how we could improve on the kitchen facilities. I would love to get an email with more detailed feedback as I am always trying to improve judyhousenegril@gmail.com. Many thanks for your other positive comments and glad that it was overall a good experience. One Love!

5th Aug 2016

Best hostel in all of Jamaica! I've backpacked around the island twice and nothing else compares. The layout and atmosphere make it so relaxing. Sue is the best host and ensures all her guests are well taken care of. Great location just outside of town. Everything you need to enjoy your time in Negril.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

Awesome stay here!

Many, many thanks for your review and great score,. Hope to see you back here one day ... One Love!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
24th Jul 2016
7.7

A little expensive, but very friendly staff.

Many thanks for taking the time to review the Judy House Cottages, the hostel rooms are much cheaper. Try them next time you are here alone ... One Love!

• Iceland, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Jun 2016

It is a bit out of the main town but the location is beautiful, overlooking the lush green trees and the sea. Staff is wonderful and always ready to help, atmosphere is nice and chill, rooms are simple and comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay and will definedly be back when we go back to negril :)

Many thanks for taking the time to review the Judy House, rlly appreciate you taking the time to add your wonderful comments. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us so much and look forward to see you back with us one day. One Love!

8th Jun 2016
7.7

Very cute hostel as its a garden. The dorms are nice aswell. I would of liked that they would have an actual locker in the dorm, they only had a small safe to put smaller valuables. Bigger lockers that locks with your own locker is a must for me. It is more in the country side so not close to the road, I wouldnt walk in that street alone at night haha. It is not far from the local bus station. I had trouble understanding some of the staff but they were very nice and kind.

Many thanks for taking the time to review the Judy House, your comments help me know that I am on the right track'. Currently revamping the dorms to enable improved storage space. Also adding one new fan per bed! Westland Mountain is a very seaside/country safe neighbourhood with an extremely efficient Neighbourhood watch system. The main road it 10 mins walk away, as is the local beach. I wouldn't walk anywhere in the world late at night, but early evening in our community is fine. We also have a number of safe, affordable drivers at your request. Brush up on your Patios next visit, Miss H is certainly improving her English! Thanks again, One Love !