The Kosmonaut Hostel Reviews

Tomashivskoho 4, apt 5, Lviv, Ukraine

Everything was really in its right place there, and I felt so better. So, thank you really much Kosmonaut's staff :)

• 5th Jan 2014

Cosy atmosphere and lovely staff. I liked this hostel a lot, although I don't know if I'd visit Lviv again in low season. Almost no other guests in the hostel, so it was harder to meet people in the city, but I'd definitely recommend staying here in the summer.

Having to wait between showers was a bit of a pain, especially after a long train ride. We didn't mind being put in a six-person room when we ordered a 4-person because we saved some money, but when another mattress was placed in the middle of the floor and suddenly there were 7 people in a six-person room - don't overbook! Other than that, great location on a quiet street. And thanks for letting us leave our stuff for free for the rest of the day. Really appreciate that.

• 10th Aug 2013