Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation within 5 days will occur for only 1 night charge.
No show will be 100% charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Wireless Wi-Fi internet is free of charge and available throughout the public places around the hotel.
In-Room Wireless Wi-Fi internet is also free of charge and available in every bungalow.
Self-parking is free. No valet parking. No need to reserve for parking.
Payment at The Hotel:
Check-In Time: 0700 am - 0800 pm
Check-Out Time: 0700 am -1100 am
Minimum Night Stay: 1 day
Maximum Night Stay: 365 days/1 year.
Children Policy/Room Policy:
Child/Children age less than 12 year old stay for free sharing same room and existing bed with parents (only allow maximum of 2 children under age of 12 year-old per room)
Child/Children age 12 years and older or extra guest (adult) sharing same room and existing bed with guest will be charged 300 THB/night (only allow maximum of 1 extra guest per room)
Extra bed policy:
Only allow one extra bed with one extra guest per room. Extra bed comes in Twin/Single bed size only.
Extra Bed for room only is 500 THB/Night/Room/person.
Extra bed with breakfast is 650 THB/night/room/person.
Baby Crib is 300 THB/Night/room
Currency: THB (Thai Baht)
Airport Transfer (Pick-up/Drop-off):
Compact car: 600 THB/trip/car.
Mini Van: 1200 THB/trip/van.
Bar, Restaurants, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream Shop, Laundry service, Salon, Spa, Massage, Tour Services, Shops, Car Rental, Motor Bike Rental, Bicycle Rental and more.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.