The Lazy Falken Backpacker Reviews

Spielmatte 8, Interlaken, Switzerland

Unkind staff, Difficult to find place, Nothing in there only bed and shower room

• 7th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

I came late so in the dark and due to construction was a little hard to find but found it. My key was left out because the front desk was closed. Bedroom was nice and clean. One guy at reception seemed abit abrupt but the younger guy was cool and chatty. Great view of the town and close to the station would definitely go back

Affordable hostel I stayed in Interlaken area since the accommodation there is usually quite expensive. The en-suite bathroom in my dorm was very clean with all-day hot shower:) Lockers provided in the dorm. Quite convenient with just 10 mins walk from train station. I extended my stay due to its affordable price and nice environment. But you have to be careful on the open hour of the reception and complete the check-in procedure during their working hour.

room is too small, nobody can move if four persons were present there.

• 7th Nov 2014