The Lazy Falken Backpacker Reviews

Spielmatte 8, Interlaken, Switzerland

The 74% rating is a bit deceiving because I really didn't like this hotel/hostel all that much but the location and price were both good. I didn't feel as though it was the cleanest or most comfortable place to stay

decent place. there's a brothel next door.

Overall it was a really nice hostel. Hostelworld did the reservation wrong so I didn't stay in the room I've reserved, but of course the receptionist and owner gave me the correct price for my room. It was a quiet hostel, very clean and well located. On the other hand, it has no common room for you to meet people, and no elevator so prepare to lift your luggage. Nice place indeed.

The hostel reception isnt open 24 hours which becomes a hassle.

This hostel was lovely. Located just at the base of the alps, I was able to sit out on the balcony and watch the paragliders as they jumped and soared through the air. What was so lovely about this hostel was the people. I am very adventurous, and being the location, others staying there were too. Therefore there were plenty of people to adventure the trails and climbing with. One thing that I wish that this hostel had was a proper common room. Most hang out was occurred in rooms.

Great place. Wish there was a better kitchen and lounge area.

• 5th Apr 2014