The Led Zephyr Reviews

Serendipity Beach Road, Sangkat 4, Modul 4, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Overall decent, had an issue that was brought up to he staff and we ended up getting a refund for one night. Food is really really good!

• 20th Mar 2015

Great atmosphere and location.

I stayed here before and after my trips to the islands. Good size dorms, cheap, nice commonareas with live music

the fan room rotates at turtle speed, avoid unless you like sweeting like a pig

Nice restaurant-club-hostel I liked the location, live music at the restaurant, the atmosphere, staff... I disliked the lack of cleanliness in bathroom and room, Bathroom very far from my room downstairs ( I was hosted in 3 floor). Bar closed at 1 a.m. so I slept well. Lockers in the corridor between room and bar. WIFI works at times in the room.

Great place, perfect location on top of Serendipity road where everything is close. Staff was awesome, everything I needed they were right there to help, the only problem I had was when I tried to sleep, some frat boy-aged twenty-somethings were often partying right outside of my room until about 5 or 6am, and they usually went to sleep just as I was waking up. In other words, if you're looking for some quiet rest, don't stay here. But if you want a fun place to hang out, Led Zephyr is great.

My stay at led zephyr was overall a positive experience. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to make sure everything we needed was provided. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The wifi was a little spotty, but the atmosphere and friendly staff more than made up for it.

The bathrooms weren't the cleanest, however the location of the hostel was great. Close to the bar scene! The atmosphere is too large to meet fellow backpackers but the dorms make up for that missing quality. Comfy beds and good AC!

Had the most fantastic time staying at this hostel :) one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in :) great way of meeting people - lots of little areas to chill out. Lots of showers too so there was never really a queue. The staff are really cool, friendly and helpful :) 5 min walk to the beech bars a but led zephyr's own bar is pretty fantasic you probably won't want to leave! Definitely 100% reccommend :)

• 8th Feb 2015

Cool Hostel, sometimes live music in the attached restaurant dorm area is quiet. big and comfy beds.

Nothing too special. I really didn't like staying on the main street in Sihanoukville. We had Tuk Tuk drivers trying to sell tourists meth right outside our window at 4 in the morning. My advice would be to skip the main scene at Sihanoukville and go to Otres beach.

We stayed in both a dorm and a private room, the private rooms are fantastic, dorms are fine too but it is a party place so be prepared for some noise. We really enjoyed our stay here.

This is a large bar with some annex-like rooms out the back. Rooms and bathrooms weren't the cleanest, but ok. Lockers aren't in your room but they were secure so it was fine. Ok for a night.

Awesome restaurant and bar with live music and a chance to get up and perform yourself. Were only here for 1 night but would have liked to stay longer. Bunk beds were quite squeaky but no major problem. Cold showers but good pressure

• 14th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Perhaps fixing the bar's wifi, as the wifi is so slow

• 10th Jan 2015

We stayed 1 night in a four bed room. It was great value for our money. It was ok clean and quite. There is a construction going on but as we left early it didn't bother us. The food at the bar was good, the drinks are way too cheap to stay sober;) the location is excellent , I would recommend it for people who go to party rather then relax. Also great for a night before heading out to the islands

Towel when I got there was dirty but got a clean one when I asked, the bed sheets could of been cleaner had old stains on them, but had a nice sleep there.

this place is kind of party places, i like the atmosphere with the life music and the restaurant around.

Serendipity beach in general is only recommendable, if you want to get drunk very cheap or do drugs. The beach itself is not great. For the hostel, the beds are cheap, the room and toilets are dirty and only one guy of the staff knows what he's doing.

View all Sihanoukville Hostels