The Led Zephyr Reviews

Serendipity Beach Road, Sangkat 4, Modul 4, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

The security man at night was perving on my friend when she was having a shower! And my other friend caught him out. We also found a cockroach in the bedroom. I paid a £2.89 deposit fee which is normal for online booking but here they didnt pay me it back! Came up with some silly excuse.. NOT HAPPY WITH THIS PLACE! Also wifi only works in bar.

I had a pleasant stay here, facilities are good and the dormrooms are fine! Only stupid thing was that I was waiting for a pickup from the bus company and that the staff told the chauffeur that nobody was waiting for them, so that they left and the staff just told me that I should have communicated that with them and that I now had to find a taxi to take me. Not very helpful...

Dorms are ok but lockers are not in dorms and are not accessible through the night which is annoying and bathrooms are bad but beds are comfy and its a great place to hangout

All in all, a very good Hostel to stay in and I would reccomend this place as a very good choice for staying in towm

Led zephyr is a basic hostel around a 5/10 minute walk from the main beach/bar area. It seems more like a bar with a hostel attached as opposed to a hostel. The dorms are very basic (just bunks) but serve their purpose and have air con, although some friends stayed in the bungalows and these lacked air con hugely! The toilet/shower area is so warm being inside the bathroom is simply unbearable. But the staff are accommodating, just don't expect anything more than a basic hostel.

This is a good hostel, with a good restaurant/bar! It's cheap and near the beach.

good service, very happy with recommended tours.

My review is not that good as I was staying in a dorm, which was really small and tbe toilets where quite far away. I didn't like Sihanoukville and the whole drugs and drinking atmosphere. At least the staff was really helpfully and you can go from that place to some calmer islands. I actually chose the place because I could leave my stuff in their lockers while spending some days on ko takiev.

Okay hostel, shabby bathrooms, comfy beds. Restaurant/ bar setting inside is okay for groups, not so great for solo travelers. Lockers are nice, and I left my bags on the ground in the hostel while I went to koh rong, nothing stolen

Overall decent, had an issue that was brought up to he staff and we ended up getting a refund for one night. Food is really really good!

• 20th Mar 2015

Great atmosphere and location.

I stayed here before and after my trips to the islands. Good size dorms, cheap, nice commonareas with live music

the fan room rotates at turtle speed, avoid unless you like sweeting like a pig

Nice restaurant-club-hostel I liked the location, live music at the restaurant, the atmosphere, staff... I disliked the lack of cleanliness in bathroom and room, Bathroom very far from my room downstairs ( I was hosted in 3 floor). Bar closed at 1 a.m. so I slept well. Lockers in the corridor between room and bar. WIFI works at times in the room.

Great place, perfect location on top of Serendipity road where everything is close. Staff was awesome, everything I needed they were right there to help, the only problem I had was when I tried to sleep, some frat boy-aged twenty-somethings were often partying right outside of my room until about 5 or 6am, and they usually went to sleep just as I was waking up. In other words, if you're looking for some quiet rest, don't stay here. But if you want a fun place to hang out, Led Zephyr is great.

My stay at led zephyr was overall a positive experience. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to make sure everything we needed was provided. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The wifi was a little spotty, but the atmosphere and friendly staff more than made up for it.

The bathrooms weren't the cleanest, however the location of the hostel was great. Close to the bar scene! The atmosphere is too large to meet fellow backpackers but the dorms make up for that missing quality. Comfy beds and good AC!

Had the most fantastic time staying at this hostel :) one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in :) great way of meeting people - lots of little areas to chill out. Lots of showers too so there was never really a queue. The staff are really cool, friendly and helpful :) 5 min walk to the beech bars a but led zephyr's own bar is pretty fantasic you probably won't want to leave! Definitely 100% reccommend :)

• 8th Feb 2015

Cool Hostel, sometimes live music in the attached restaurant dorm area is quiet. big and comfy beds.

Nothing too special. I really didn't like staying on the main street in Sihanoukville. We had Tuk Tuk drivers trying to sell tourists meth right outside our window at 4 in the morning. My advice would be to skip the main scene at Sihanoukville and go to Otres beach.

« first « Prev 1 2 3