The Led Zephyr Reviews

Serendipity Beach Road, Sangkat 4, Modul 4, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Value hostel but has a great bar and chill area with really friendly and attentive staff. The location is perfect if you want to go out in the local bar. Rooms are basic but its the true traveling style. Would definitely stay here again.

The staff acted like they hated everyone and everything, and the room looked like a prison cell. We weren't expecting anything special as it was so cheap- we are fairly chilled out people, but this was gross. Bar was dead, staff were very pushy, and sulky when we didn't want anything. We went to the hostel down the road for food and company in the end. Came back late to find it was shut and we were told to go away until the next morning. Took a long time to explain we were actually guests

Bad lighting in the rooms as well as bad wifi in them. Overpriced for a good basic room.

The bare concrete floor didn't exactly make you feel at home and the damp smell made me look for mould. My dorm was spacious enough and the other hostels around here hardly seem any more inviting, we checked quite a few of them. If you can: get away and go to the Islands.

Nice hostel, rooms and bar etc. but no atmosphere whatsoever (possibly due to it being low season). Staff were nice though and guests get a free drink. We were able to leave our big bags while we went to koh rong too

There is quite a big bar and restaurant attached to this hostel. Wasn't very crowded perhaps due to Khmer New Year holidays. Some days there's live music as well. Located quite close to the beach in Sihanouk from where you can get ferries to the islands. Beach was ok, nothing special. Staff were friendly enough and made some good suggestions. Hostel is not quite what the pictures show. But then most hostels aren't either! Sihanouk is quite touristy so beware.

The security man at night was perving on my friend when she was having a shower! And my other friend caught him out. We also found a cockroach in the bedroom. I paid a £2.89 deposit fee which is normal for online booking but here they didnt pay me it back! Came up with some silly excuse.. NOT HAPPY WITH THIS PLACE! Also wifi only works in bar.

I had a pleasant stay here, facilities are good and the dormrooms are fine! Only stupid thing was that I was waiting for a pickup from the bus company and that the staff told the chauffeur that nobody was waiting for them, so that they left and the staff just told me that I should have communicated that with them and that I now had to find a taxi to take me. Not very helpful...

Dorms are ok but lockers are not in dorms and are not accessible through the night which is annoying and bathrooms are bad but beds are comfy and its a great place to hangout

All in all, a very good Hostel to stay in and I would reccomend this place as a very good choice for staying in towm

Led zephyr is a basic hostel around a 5/10 minute walk from the main beach/bar area. It seems more like a bar with a hostel attached as opposed to a hostel. The dorms are very basic (just bunks) but serve their purpose and have air con, although some friends stayed in the bungalows and these lacked air con hugely! The toilet/shower area is so warm being inside the bathroom is simply unbearable. But the staff are accommodating, just don't expect anything more than a basic hostel.

This is a good hostel, with a good restaurant/bar! It's cheap and near the beach.

Good hostel for a 1 or 2 night stay. The location is perfect... near the beach and the party. Staff is very helpfull. The toilets/showers were not that clean, but ok for a short stay. 12-person dorm was better then i expected.

good service, very happy with recommended tours.

My review is not that good as I was staying in a dorm, which was really small and tbe toilets where quite far away. I didn't like Sihanoukville and the whole drugs and drinking atmosphere. At least the staff was really helpfully and you can go from that place to some calmer islands. I actually chose the place because I could leave my stuff in their lockers while spending some days on ko takiev.

Okay hostel, shabby bathrooms, comfy beds. Restaurant/ bar setting inside is okay for groups, not so great for solo travelers. Lockers are nice, and I left my bags on the ground in the hostel while I went to koh rong, nothing stolen

Overall decent, had an issue that was brought up to he staff and we ended up getting a refund for one night. Food is really really good!

Great atmosphere and location.

I stayed here before and after my trips to the islands. Good size dorms, cheap, nice commonareas with live music

View all Sihanoukville Hostels