The Led Zephyr Reviews

Serendipity Beach Road, Sangkat 4, Modul 4, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

I stayed in a mixed dorm for $4 the first room was bigger than he second one I stayed in. Was very good for price, although every time you moved at night the whole bunk bed would move with you and you could here everyones move as they rattled a lot. The second time I stayed the room was smaller

Toilet was leaking, causing bathroom to be wet and dirty the whole time. Additionally, the room smelled, and the matrass was very thin in the middle, so we felt like sleeping on the ground.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Cheap accommodation, good staff, great location. Surf shack meets cabin camping. Mosquito nets provided- and very necessary as the dorms are not completely closed to the outside. Party atmosphere. If you want a simple, cheap place to stay with a helpful staff and aren't looking for anything super fancy or spit-polish clean than this is your place. Would stay again.

Everthing was perfect. Great staff English speaking! John try to help us with lost tickets-appreciate this a lot !!!! Hostel is close to the beach, has a great bar, is clean and have a cool athmosphere. I definitely will visit them again.

Nice hostel, really liked the atmosphere there. Also the staff were great and very helpful. The beds are not that comfy though.

I like the hostel especially the staff and management, but the bed is shaking.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Cambodia

This hostel was ok, I think because we came out of season it was a little quiet so that did affect our 'atmosphere rating'. The rooms were clean and spacious, although you have to walk outside the hostel to get to them and then outside again to reach the bathrooms. The lockers are tiny and in the bar are which is locked between 1am and 7am so if you're on a night out and need anything when you get back you's have to leave it unprotected in your room.

Stayed 2 nights in the 14 bed dorm. Because of low season there were not many full beds. Staff is very sweet, helpful! I enjoyed the livemusic and the other travelers. Great value of money. Thanks!

Great staff happy to help with great food. Needs better wifi but liked it here

Fantastic stay. Great atmosphere of an evening and the drinks offers were great. Beautiful breakfast.

There were some building works going on right outside our room and in fact in our room but we weren't disturbed too much. Loved the live music in the evening. Good food. Very helpful staff. Clean enough facilities.

It did worth every penny. My friends and I all loved the dorm beds and the friendly staffs. The only one problem is with the restroom since the shower water wasnt going down so well but overall this place was a nice place to stay.

Beds are small and the rooms are very basic. Bar area is loud with rock music in the evenings. Location is good. Staff are lovely.

The staff were very helpful and friendly!

I stayed at the Led Zephyr 1 night at Dorm. The bed is a little bit insecure because it doesn't have the the handle around it. The staffs are friendly and the owner is kind. Live music is great !

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

Just stayed there for a night before catching a boat to the islands. Aircon in dorms for 5$ is good. Live music is nice.

Loved this place the staff were great, had an awesome time here.

Alright hostel with cheap accommodation located just up the road from the beach. The food at the bar is a little more expensive than surrounding restaurants, but it is pretty good. Staff is very friendly!

Ok hostel, basic one. Wifi works only in the fromt bar area. Rooms are in a separate building in the bAck. bathroom is separate building as well. The atmosphere is not great, other backpackers and i went to chill and hangout up the street at monkey republic (you can only bool there via walk in, just a tad bit pricier) but thats where a lot of backpackera hang. Girl next to my bed got bed bug bites.I prob would have stayed somewhere else. There are many hostels and guesthouses on the same road.

I had an amazing stay here :) was able to meet lots of people in the dorm and sit with them and chat in the bar and then it's only a short walk to the beach, other bars and shops. Would highly recommend.

• 15th Jul 2014