The Led Zephyr Reviews

Serendipity Beach Road, Sangkat 4, Modul 4, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

It did worth every penny. My friends and I all loved the dorm beds and the friendly staffs. The only one problem is with the restroom since the shower water wasnt going down so well but overall this place was a nice place to stay.

Beds are small and the rooms are very basic. Bar area is loud with rock music in the evenings. Location is good. Staff are lovely.

The staff were very helpful and friendly!

I stayed at the Led Zephyr 1 night at Dorm. The bed is a little bit insecure because it doesn't have the the handle around it. The staffs are friendly and the owner is kind. Live music is great !

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

Just stayed there for a night before catching a boat to the islands. Aircon in dorms for 5$ is good. Live music is nice.

Loved this place the staff were great, had an awesome time here.

Alright hostel with cheap accommodation located just up the road from the beach. The food at the bar is a little more expensive than surrounding restaurants, but it is pretty good. Staff is very friendly!

Ok hostel, basic one. Wifi works only in the fromt bar area. Rooms are in a separate building in the bAck. bathroom is separate building as well. The atmosphere is not great, other backpackers and i went to chill and hangout up the street at monkey republic (you can only bool there via walk in, just a tad bit pricier) but thats where a lot of backpackera hang. Girl next to my bed got bed bug bites.I prob would have stayed somewhere else. There are many hostels and guesthouses on the same road.

I had an amazing stay here :) was able to meet lots of people in the dorm and sit with them and chat in the bar and then it's only a short walk to the beach, other bars and shops. Would highly recommend.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Northern Ireland

No big lockers in the room, and the small lockers outside are locked up during the night as well as the communal area/bar with the wifi. Have to walk outside to get to the bathroom and showers.

Great location, good music, staff is awesome. I paid for a night and didn't get a receipt and they forgot to say I paid in the computer. When I went to check out they they asked for it. Took my word as I paid for the night after the night I owed. Doesn't happen that often was pretty awesome!

Nothing wrong here. The owner was very helpful in accommodating all of our trip needs outside of the hostel and had great input. Live music during the night times was also nice. Only a couple minute walk from the beach!

The bar and food here is good, quite chilled out but still easy to meet people! Toilets weren't great but bearable, worst thing for me was you get a blanket instead of a sheet and they don't change them between guests! My bed definitely had bed bugs as I woke up and my legs were COVERED in bites!!! However I was the only person in my dorm with them. In general the place could just be a bit cleaner.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Incredibly helpful Australian guy running the hostel, really friendly. Dorm rooms were slightly cramped, but in a great location for the beach and bars at night. The hostel had a bar but it was rather dead. Could do with being a bit lighter as well!

Had a great time staying here. Fantastic central location, beach 2 min walk away. The dorms are basic but provide you with everything you need. There are plenty of bathrooms, but they are all outside, away from the dorms, and the showers are cold. FOOD IS AMAZING HERE. It's a little more pricey than neighboring restaurants, but the portions are HUGE and it's all incredibly tasty. Live open mic music every night. Staff are helpful. Highly recommend staying here and eating here.

Despite the good location and decent restaurant/bar, if you're looking for a dorm on Serendipity Beach I would find it difficult to recommend this place. The beds in the dorm wobble and squeak at the slightest touch and there might as well not be a matress on top. The building work going on at the moment means you'll be awake from 8am too. Considering the price I would look elsewhere for accommodation and use the bar here instead.

The staff and location are great. The mattress was very worn so wasnt the comfiest, but you cant complain for the price!

The Led Zephyr hostel is conveniently situated near the Serendipity beach. It's about a 5 minute walk to get to the beach and walk through the series of restaurants/bars/clubs around Sihanoukville. The hostel itself as I stayed in the 12 bed dorm was very small and somewhat cramped up. The aircon wasn't too cool, nor hot and it helped that they had some electric fans installed. The beds were very squeaky but overall the place is sufficient for 1 - 2 nights of quick stay.

Good location and value for money, it is what it is. id stay again.

• 30th May 2014

Good spot. 5 min walk from beach- Close enough to walk home alone and far enough you don't hear the bar noise till 6am. Restaurant has good western menu and good chill live music (Cambodia willie Nelson, who I loved). There wasn't a super social atmosphere when we visited in late May. Maybe just because of low season. Bathrooms were what you expect for 5 bucks a night. Lockers are in a common space not the dorms, and there is no access to this area from 1-6am

« first « Prev 1 2 3