Fabulous 174 Total Reviews
Fabulous 174 Total Reviews
The Legend House Located at Sighisoara - Bastionului str. no. 8, , Sighisoara.
Romania

• Richard_Cannon
  • England, Male, 18-24
20th Jan 2016
6.6

Feels like a Bed & Breakfast. Room was absolutely fantastic, so comfortable and brilliant private bathroom. I was here in winter in the off-season, Sighisoara is quiet at this time of year. Staff friendly enough. No WiFi. If I went to Sighisoara again I'd go to the Burg hostel nextdoor, looks like more of a hostel for travelers. Casa Legenda perfect if you want peace, quiet and privacy.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2016

I LOVED staying here. I was so sad to leave. The room is absolutely adorable. I felt so at home. It was perfect. The location was perfect too. I would definitely stay here again. Only thing that could be better is it it had wifi, which is a petty thing to complain about while on vacation, but its good for facetime!

14th Nov 2015

The owner was very nice. The day I arrived, he said there was a problem with the water so he let my boyfriend and I stay in a big apartment nearby. Sheets and towels very clean. Excellent location to stay in, although it's quite hard to find. About 20min walk from bus or train station, which are located on the same street. I wish I could explain the directions but I don't know the street names since I wandered my way to the Citadel. FYI it's a small hike to get up inside the Citadel walls.