The Legend House Reviews

Sighisoara - Bastionului str. no. 8, Sighisoara, Romania

Liked: We had a double room and it was lovely, beautifully maintained and decorated in the old town fashion. Disliked: The staff didn't speak English and weren't helpful at all. The fridge didn't work, there was no microwave, there was no common toilet for after checkout, the kitchen facilities were minimal and there were issues with getting locked out in the middle of the day.

• 14th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. It was great to be in the heart of old town. It was quiet, clean and comfortable. We used the Wifi in the restaurant next door when we needed it. The staff don't speak too much English but this was never a problem. I highly recommend!

Beautiful rooms, very cheap. The location is superb. I would definitely come back, if I stay in Sighisoara again. The rooms are decorated very detailed and merges into the old flair of Sighisoaras Old Town.

We didn't actually stayed there. They sent us to another place near by although we did reservations in that place. The other one is cool though.

• 25th Oct 2013