6.7
Good 176 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 176 Total Reviews
The Legend House Located at Sighisoara - Bastionului str. no. 8, , Sighisoara.
Romania
Sighisoara 545400 Sighisoara - Bastionului str. no. 8
67% 176
46.2206740 24.7926230
    Rooms available

• Romania, Female, 31-40
28th Apr 2016
2.0

The Legend House canceled my booking and forced me to change the entire trip for a group of four people! I got an email from the hostel saying that the property was sold and the new owner was unable to get the papers in order so that the hostel could honor the booking.

• Richard_Cannon
  • England, Male, 18-24
20th Jan 2016
6.6

Feels like a Bed & Breakfast. Room was absolutely fantastic, so comfortable and brilliant private bathroom. I was here in winter in the off-season, Sighisoara is quiet at this time of year. Staff friendly enough. No WiFi. If I went to Sighisoara again I'd go to the Burg hostel nextdoor, looks like more of a hostel for travelers. Casa Legenda perfect if you want peace, quiet and privacy.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2016

I LOVED staying here. I was so sad to leave. The room is absolutely adorable. I felt so at home. It was perfect. The location was perfect too. I would definitely stay here again. Only thing that could be better is it it had wifi, which is a petty thing to complain about while on vacation, but its good for facetime!