The Legend House Reviews

Sighisoara - Bastionului str. no. 8, Sighisoara, Romania

The owner was very nice. The day I arrived, he said there was a problem with the water so he let my boyfriend and I stay in a big apartment nearby. Sheets and towels very clean. Excellent location to stay in, although it's quite hard to find. About 20min walk from bus or train station, which are located on the same street. I wish I could explain the directions but I don't know the street names since I wandered my way to the Citadel. FYI it's a small hike to get up inside the Citadel walls.

We really enjoyed our stay at Casa Legenda, it had less of a hostel atmosphere with plenty of privacy, a beautiful room and en suite. The location is perfect, in the citadel itself so close to the main attractions and bars and restaurants. Would definitely recommend.

A perfect location in old town. Not a hostel atmosphere more of a b&b type. The kitchen area was not used due to suffocating cigarette smoke from the owner and staff. Clean and comfortable.

Staff did not provide much in the way of information or suggestions. We also weren't allowed to store our bags in a common area after checking out of our room (as our other hostels had allowed), which was a nuisance to be forced into lugging our bags if we wanted to keep exploring the town after 12 noon.

The location was great. The room was atmospheric for Sighisoara, in the city wall. However, when we were there there was NO Hot Water! Also there is no wifi. If Casa Legenda would have had hot water at the time of our visit, or even fixed it when we complained to the staff, then my recommendation would be much higher.

Was a very attractive and peaceful place. Sure, there was no wifi and the staff spoke little English, but none of these posed any problems. It was a relaxing stay. Recommended.