The LightHouse Reviews

Barao da Torre, 175. Casa 20, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is one of the best hostels I've ever been. Silvia (the owner) and all the staff are really friendly. They clean the rooms and the bathrooms every day. The breakfast is really good including some local fruits. The wifi is really good for a hostel. It is a small and quite hostel with great location. I definitively recomend it. The only bad thing that I could say is that they don´t accept credit cards.

I can't say enough about these guys, they were fantastic. The hostel is in a prime location to the beaches and amazing cafes, shops and clubbing. Sylvia is brilliant and gave an amazing overview of the city my first morning, maps and guides. The whole works. When I wanted to stay another night and they were fully booked, helped me sort a bed next door. They were great!

1 2 Next » last »