The Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Cesareo Chacaltana 162, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

I really enjoyed my time at the Lighthouse. The staff was so welcoming and friendly and my room was clean. The location is great because its a short walk to the water as well as restaurants, parks and activities within MiraFlores. I would gladly stay here again!

This was a great place to stay. Everything about it was excellent. The only recommendation I have if to put a fan in the room. This would have made it perfect.

Awesome place and awesome people. The breakfast was always great and served quickly. Location was very good for trying out all the different restraints in miraflores and getting to the beach. Would stay again, great value!

• 11th Jan 2016

The staff are nice but can only speak Spanish which makes communication difficult.

• 8th Jan 2016

Very good property managed by a couple, the guy is British and the woman is local. I had a very good time, two things can be improved though: there is no on-site laundry and breakfast is exactly the same every day: sunny side up fried eggs or scrambled eggs. A little diversity will make wonders! There was a very quiet environment, most tourists are western couples on a city break in Lima before continuing on to Cusco or returning to Europe. Will definitely recommend.

The host are very nice and helpful

Great hosts, good showers, wi fi and breakfast, everything in Miraflores walkable, safe and secure and a great place to relax and spend time in Lima

The Lighthouse is a quiet, friendly guesthouse. As our first stop after 20h of travelling, we found the peace and quiet perfect for our needs. Breakfast was tasty and more than filling for a day of exploring. Their map and guidance of the area was very helpful! Shower could be a bit more powerful. Bed and pillows were comfortable. They do have a dog who likes to put hands in it's mouth. Friendly nibbling for those who are used to dogs, something to be aware of for those who don't!

Inka the dog is adorable!

Loved this place! So cute in the district of Miraflores. walking distance to many things. They even let us lock up stuff before our room was ready. We had to leave super early but they set out tea and crackers for the morning.

Everything was great at the lighthouse. The rooms & bathrooms were clean & large. The breakfast was really tasty & the location is perfect. I would definitely stay here again.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Lighthouse Guesthouse. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were clean. It was a quiet hostel so we got a good sleep. The shower did not have hot water which was the only downside to this hostel.

We truly enjoyed our stay at the Lighthouse guest house. Although we basically only slept there, the room is perfect for travellers, has all one might need: comfy bed, hot shower, spacy wardrobe, nice hosts and breakfast and a super cute and hiperactive dog inca that we adored! Very homy atmosphere, super clean, good location, flexible, very very recommendable!

Super friendly staff a small walk from miraflores. Amazing stay over all :)

We had a very short stay but the staff was super-friendly and the rooms are neat!

• 4th Oct 2015

Great little B&B. I don't speak much Spanish, so it was difficult to communicate with the hostess. Hostess Mom was great, very accommodating. Hostess not so much. Seemed to feel I was always asking too much, just me being there. One night spent there. Gave me a smaller room, with bath across way. Shower great. Bed good. Asked for extra pillow. Small bedroom not so good as too close to smoking on patio. No idea about breakfast. Left before breakfast for flight.

The woman in charge was very kind to us. She helped us with tourist advice and was accommodating even when we arrived after midnight due to a flight delay. Thanks!

• 2nd Oct 2015

We loved it here and had an excellent stay. :)

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Peru

Super welcoming guesthouse with real! Hot! Eggs! In the morning. The owner, Duncan, really welcome you into a little slice of family. A+ super helpful and great.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Loved the breakfast. Super Comfy beds and awesome shower

View all Lima Bed and Breakfasts