The Lighthouse Guesthouse Reviews

Cesareo Chacaltana 162, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

This was the best place I stayed during my 3 week trip to Peru! And one of the cheapest. Stay here!

We only stayed in Lima for a very short time, but the Lighthouse Guesthouse was wonderful. Airport transfer service was on time and easy to arrange. The owner was very friendly and helped organize our free morning in Lima. Breakfast was awesome. Bedroom and bathrooms were clean and spacious. Would definitely stay here again

Booked a transfer from Lima Airport which worked perfect. Duncan welcomed us in a nice way and gave us all necessary information we needed. The guesthouse is nice located in Miraflores pretty close to the sea. Rooms were large, nice beds and more/better breakfast than we expected.

Great place, great staff (the couple that run the place are very nice), and very good location. Lots of hot water and good water pressure. It is on a quieter street so there is not a lot of noise at night. I was very happy here and would stay here again.

Amazing place, security and cleanliness 10!! A good reference for taxi is "near to Brazilian embassy" I'll come back !! Hospitality and care with the guest was absolutely perfect!!

• 16th May 2015
  • Chile

Amazing, great staff, great location!

great place and staff. thanks to duncan and the woman for a smooth stay and assistance with everything.

Very nice, happy they let me in so late. Super clean rooms.

The perfect guesthouse to stay at in Miraflores, Lima. Its very close to the coast and parks and its in a nice, peaceful and quiet location. Great value too. The owners and staff are very friendly and speak both English and Spanish. I extended my stay from 4 days to 2 weeks!

• 1st Mar 2015

Guesthouse has been renewed and room (2nd floor) are beautiful. Breakfast was excellent and the location is 15 minutes on foot from the center of Miraflores (Kennedy's park). Staff has been helpful for everthing.

View all Lima Bed and Breakfasts