The Lily Pad

Fabulous 286 Total Reviews
Fabulous 286 Total Reviews

2nd Sep 2017
7.7

He staff it really nice and helpful, the guesthouse is located right outside the Old Town. I got upgraded to a twin private because of off-season vacancies...which was why it was kind of empty and not much fun, but not their fault! I would stay again

• richiep
  • England, Male, 41+
12th Aug 2017

I love The Lily Pad. I've spent many years travelling in India, Korea, Laos and China and it's always great to find a home on the road. I didn't want too stay in a crazy and busy guest house so the Lily Pad was perfect. The walk to the town is good and not too far. I really enjoyed getting to know the staff at the Lily Pad and I hope to go back soon.

×