5.9
Rating 547 Total Reviews
5.9
Rating 547 Total Reviews
The Little Pub Backpackers Located at 17 Hindley Street, , Adelaide.
Australia
Adelaide South Australia SA 5000 17 Hindley Street
59% 547
-34.9231146 138.5985803
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
19th Nov 2016
5.1

The location of the hostel was really central but it was dirty. The kitchen especially and I found cockroaches in my room. There is only one bathroom with shower and toilet in one which was also super dirty and used by employees, guests of the pub and the hostel all together. Apperently I was the only person staying at the hostel which made it alright but otherwise I can't imagine how long you would have to wait till you get to shower with only that one bathroom. Also really noisy till 3am!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016
5.7

I originally booked a 4 night stay, but left after my 1st night. I knew it would be loud being above a pub, but for the price and location I was willing to wear ear plugs. However, my room (an all female dorm) was in a hallway accessible to the public! The room itself required a key, but I felt so genuinely unsafe that I left as soon as I could. Staff were good about refunding my remaining nights, but didn't even ask why I wanted to leave. I've never had such a bad backpackers experience.