5.0
Rating 541 Total Reviews
5.0
Rating 541 Total Reviews
The Little Pub Backpackers Located at 17 Hindley Street, , Adelaide.
Australia
Adelaide South Australia SA 5000 17 Hindley Street
50% 541
-34.9231146 138.5985803
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016
5.7

I originally booked a 4 night stay, but left after my 1st night. I knew it would be loud being above a pub, but for the price and location I was willing to wear ear plugs. However, my room (an all female dorm) was in a hallway accessible to the public! The room itself required a key, but I felt so genuinely unsafe that I left as soon as I could. Staff were good about refunding my remaining nights, but didn't even ask why I wanted to leave. I've never had such a bad backpackers experience.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
21st May 2016
3.1

The room and facilities were disgusting, with mould in the bathrooms, the ceiling falling down, the staff were blunt and made no effort to go out of their way to assist their guests. Absolutely no effort was made to clean the rooms before our arrival as there were personal items and rubbish left from the previous guest. As an employee of the hospitality industry I know that its not hard to put some effort into your daily occupation.

• Australia, Female, 41+
29th Apr 2016
7.1

This is an old building and needs a little repair but the rooms had a fridge and clean bedding. Great place to stay if your going to be out all day and just want somewhere to lay your head at night

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2016
5.1

Great location and very cheap, but you get what you pay for. The place is filthy, but for that price what can you expect?