The Littlest Hobo Reviews

Vojvodjanska 8, Budva, Montenegro

Such a great place to stay, Fritto is such a cool and friendly guy, had the best stay thanks to him, 100% would recommend!!!!!! Location is great and facilities are great. Best place by far in Montenegro, probably Europe!!!! Go Fritto!! And super cute cat is just a bonus.

I liked this hostel, nice staff members, nice atmosphere and good location!

Everything was so nice in this hostel..ı had great time there and also the stuff fritto and natasha were so amazing people,they were so friendly and nice!!great location and perfect atmosphere!! The only problem is mosquitos in the garden:)!

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

We booked an en suite private double room at The Littlest Hobo. The room had no bathroom however. To go to the toilet we had to walk around the house on an uncovered path (i.e. through the rain). The staff member said the en suite room was already booked. We asked for a discount for the downgrade, but they would not agree, stating that they already had yet another reservation for our room and that if we don't want it, they would just give it to the second reservation. Shower was dirty and hairy.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Very friendly stuff. Nice cozy hostel...Near to the sea and the bus station But was not easy to find... it did not have any sigh with the name of the hostel... if i go Budva i will choose this hostel again

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Russia

I felt bad for the staff, who seemed overworked and exploited by the hostel owners. The hostel is too much money for what it is: facilities are misadvertised. There is not air conditioning in all of the rooms, nor is there cable TV everywhere; the suggestion that you can "strum a tune" is misleading as the hostel does not possess a guitar, and the shared bathrooms are very far from some of the rooms, and are often without toilet paper. There is one shower for all of the rooms without am ensuite.

I ve spend there 1 nights. The guys was so funny and helpful!

Very nice staff, helpful with everything. A good place to stay!

Despite being a little run down and shabby, the hosts are very helpful and this hostel has a fun atmosphere. The rooms and bathrooms were always clean

Without doubt the best hostel in Montenegro. The staff are amazing and really looked after us. The atmosphere is brilliant and the nights drinking are incredible. I would definitely come back here. Natasha and Fritto are incredibly friendly and made our holiday a dream.

Fritto and Tash are the most awesome hosts. They make you feel like part of the family. Very chilled out vibe but had the best time there. Great location but a bit hard to find at first. Will definitely be back for another visit!

I had a great time at the Littlest Hobo. Fritto and Natasa are great hosts. They are very welcoming, helpful and fun to be around.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Fritto is quite the character. Quite helpful and super easy going. Interesting mix of people with lots of Serbian people living in Montenegro come to hang out. Its close to the main strip as well. The patio is pretty chill.

• 21st Jul 2014

Great location, relaxed atmosphere.

I stayed for 4 night at the Littlest Hobo. I enjoyed every day of my stay there. The people of the staff is very kind, friendly and helpful. Thanks to all of you, expecially to Anja for everything! If I will come back to Budva I won't hesitate to return there!

The Hobo is a very nice little hostel in a great position a few minutes away from Budva old town. I really liked the cozy atmosphere, the friendly staff and the nice garden area where you can sit down and relax or chat with other guests staying at the hostel. Could do some more with cleanliness, but all in all I would definitely recommend this hostel to anybody who's going to Budva!

Considering check in wasnt until 2 but they let us check in 4 hrs early I praise this hostel! admittedly it is quite hard to find but its not on a busy street so security is good :) a nice homely feel with kitchen, table and balcony also maybe visitors come in and are friendly and helpful with information - overall a lovely experience close to the water, a supermarket and restaraunts, if i ever return to montenegro ill be checking in again :)

• 13th Jul 2014

The best thing about this hostel is the staff. The girl working there was insanely nice and accommodating. The vibe was always friendly and chilled. We had a good time staying here

Pros: Very good location, close to the supermarket and bazar. Kitchen was great and free. Staff was very friendly and handy Cons: Stayed there for 4 days, but my bed sheets were not changed even once. Same for bath towels, had to ask for them. Garbage bins were not emptied on everyday basis Security was average; those who stayed with me in thé dorm were often leaving thé door open with my stuff thus being subject to sterling, but this happens often in all dorms, thus beware.

Nice and clean hostel with a good location just a few minute walk from the beach and old town. We were looking more for a place to get to know other travelers though and were a bit disappointed when the hostel was really quiet. Otherwise would recommend the hostel.