The Littlest Hobo Reviews

Vojvodjanska 8, Budva, Montenegro

The pictures of the rooms not correspond to reality

Nice neighborhood, good outside kitchen and very close to bus station.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Jelena, the staff member working during the time I arrived, took very good care of me especially in keeping my big backpack in storage while spending 1 night at Ostrog Monestary. The cozy common area outside is welcoming and condusive to meeting people. The shower, wifi, and kitchen were all top notch. Easy to meet peoole. This hostel is a fantastic value, close to both the bus stn and the touristy old town as well as supermarket. Definitely a gem in Budva!

Beds could be betters: are we sleeping on box spring and not mattresses?

• 9th Sep 2015

They lost my booking but upgraded me. Staff were nice. Could so with some signs to help find it. Otherwise an excellent stay.

It would have been a great hostel If there were any other guests to talk to. Great outdoor terrace. Owner and his wife live at the hostel and were very rude to us. Staff not interested in doing more than the bare minimum.