The Littlest Hobo Reviews

Vojvodjanska 8, Budva, Montenegro

I stayed here only one night but totally wish I woulda stayed longer. Little Hobo is a rad hostel w a cool relaxed atmosphere. Employees are super cool and professional. Who ever owns this joint should be proud. Garett, San Francisco

Great hostel! Very chill and a nice patio for spending some time outside. Frito and Natasha were awesome hosts :)

Good valua for money, kitchen quite small

A Hostel with a very nice atmosphere and helpful staff! Great location just steps away from the bus station and the beach.

Nice garden with a kitchen. Just the bathromm/toilett kombination in the 4 bed mixed dorm is very small and dirty. the location is not far from the beach and the busstation. But Budva isn't a city were you want to stay longer.

The spaces should be cleaned a little bit better :-)

In the room wasn´t air-conditioning, just venitalor which wasn´t enough.

Pretty good staff and atmosphere High prices in budva as everywhere there during high season but it is one of the cheapest accommodation you can find there.

Nice new hostel, not a bad place to stay

. kitchen were on the garden and naturally mouses here and there......but most important of all: the young male guy that is in charege of the place he is comletely un trustworthy I asked him to charge my telephone batteries (2) .He complied with that wish and took the batteries and disappiered for 3 hours or so.... later he appiered with 2 batteries in his hand and told me :-sir here is your batteries fully charged.... however they were not my batteries and wornout ones....

Great location just near the beach and and all the beach bars! The hostel has a very chilled out vibe, but feel very at home! Having the kitchen there too was great way to meet ppl as its outside so u would all be cooking and having a few drinks on the outdoor setting! Would definately stay here again!!

Only stayed for one night, wish we could've stayed more. The hostel was in a converted house, clean and spacious. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and provided good discussions to all that talked with them. Location was pretty good, approximately 10 minutes walk from the beach. Would definitely stay here again! P.S: In the directions to get to the hostel, the kindergarten is a little tricky to find. Just walk up and down the 'Mainski put' a little bit, and you'll find it.

Great location at few steps from the beach of Budva and main activities, but a bit hard to find it because it's at the end of a small street and it doesn't have any signboard. Staff always present and helpful

Great location far enough back from the beach to not be effected by the open air club noise but close enough to walk to the beach easily.

Hostel had a good location. Ensuite bathroom needed a good clean. Mildew etc on shower curtain. Bin full and it stank. It wasn't emptied the day I arrived or the next day so I ended up doing it myself to get rid of the bad smell. Room was more expensive due to ensuite and it wasn't worth it. A/C only really worked in the downstairs of this room it didn't affect upstairs

The Littlest Hobo is the maximum you can get for the price of staying. The location is perfect, the staff is excellent and friendly and it has a homely atmosphere. Definitely I recommend it (for low budget vacation:), but check its location on the map of Budva before you arrive.

Really friendly and helpful guys running the place! Lovely atmosphere and the other guests we met were lovely as well. The room we had was fantastic - very well appointed and very clean. All in all the best hostel I've ever been to - by far!

• 15th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great new hostel. Had the Alexander Supertramp apartment, and honestly felt we way underpaid. Friendly hostel staff that helped me when I lost my key no problem. Great vibe too for backpackers of all nationalities. Real chill place. Definitely recommend.

This is the most comfortable hotel I have stayed in my trip. The room is well air-conditioned. The bathrooms are clean and huge. I am also grateful that the staff wait for my late check in and provide lots of help. The only complaint is that the hostel is quite hard to find. There are no street signs. However, after finding it for the first time, it is actually in a very good location close to the beach and the old town.

Thanks for the warm welcome!