The Littlest Hobo Reviews

Vojvodjanska 8, Budva, Montenegro

Great location, relaxed atmosphere.

I stayed for 4 night at the Littlest Hobo. I enjoyed every day of my stay there. The people of the staff is very kind, friendly and helpful. Thanks to all of you, expecially to Anja for everything! If I will come back to Budva I won't hesitate to return there!

The Hobo is a very nice little hostel in a great position a few minutes away from Budva old town. I really liked the cozy atmosphere, the friendly staff and the nice garden area where you can sit down and relax or chat with other guests staying at the hostel. Could do some more with cleanliness, but all in all I would definitely recommend this hostel to anybody who's going to Budva!

Considering check in wasnt until 2 but they let us check in 4 hrs early I praise this hostel! admittedly it is quite hard to find but its not on a busy street so security is good :) a nice homely feel with kitchen, table and balcony also maybe visitors come in and are friendly and helpful with information - overall a lovely experience close to the water, a supermarket and restaraunts, if i ever return to montenegro ill be checking in again :)

• 13th Jul 2014

The best thing about this hostel is the staff. The girl working there was insanely nice and accommodating. The vibe was always friendly and chilled. We had a good time staying here

Pros: Very good location, close to the supermarket and bazar. Kitchen was great and free. Staff was very friendly and handy Cons: Stayed there for 4 days, but my bed sheets were not changed even once. Same for bath towels, had to ask for them. Garbage bins were not emptied on everyday basis Security was average; those who stayed with me in thé dorm were often leaving thé door open with my stuff thus being subject to sterling, but this happens often in all dorms, thus beware.

Nice and clean hostel with a good location just a few minute walk from the beach and old town. We were looking more for a place to get to know other travelers though and were a bit disappointed when the hostel was really quiet. Otherwise would recommend the hostel.

Amazing athmosphere created by the lovely people working there. I ended up staying three times longer than I planned because of this. Definitely well worth the visit. :D

Life works in mysterious ways. One day you're dreaming, the next your dream has become a reality. Hearts were stolen and redeemed alike in pure bliss. A baby kitty-cat chases some playfull impulse, sun goes up, people are taken care of, beaches come and go, laughter and love persist. Sun goes down. An Elegant Persian Princess and the most Electrified Loving Guy ever guide you through Budva and life. Never resist. Hit the book button. Leave your worries at home. There is no space for them.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Good hostel, a little bit difficult to find. One negative they didn't have a key for my room - as a single female traveler this wasn't good.

We had a great stay in the Littlest Hobo! THe hostel is really good, the patio is perfect and the atmosphere just great! Fritto, the guy who is in charge, is super nice and really helpful!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

This place is spot on. Five minutes from the bus station, and no more than ten minutes from anywhere else. The single rooms have ensuites and refrigerators. They're a great deal. The staff are fun to hang out with and this place has a great vibe.