The Littlest Hobo Reviews

Vojvodjanska 8, Budva, Montenegro

The pictures of the rooms not correspond to reality

Nice neighborhood, good outside kitchen and very close to bus station.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Jelena, the staff member working during the time I arrived, took very good care of me especially in keeping my big backpack in storage while spending 1 night at Ostrog Monestary. The cozy common area outside is welcoming and condusive to meeting people. The shower, wifi, and kitchen were all top notch. Easy to meet peoole. This hostel is a fantastic value, close to both the bus stn and the touristy old town as well as supermarket. Definitely a gem in Budva!

Beds could be betters: are we sleeping on box spring and not mattresses?

• 9th Sep 2015

They lost my booking but upgraded me. Staff were nice. Could so with some signs to help find it. Otherwise an excellent stay.

It would have been a great hostel If there were any other guests to talk to. Great outdoor terrace. Owner and his wife live at the hostel and were very rude to us. Staff not interested in doing more than the bare minimum.

Good location, quite and away from the noise but only few minutes walking from the beach, bars, restaurants and bus station. The two young women working there were extra nice and very helpful. Nice terrace were you can sit and kitchen equipped with all you need. Really safe area and friendly people in the hostel.

Staff are lovely. Short walk from old town. Nice restaurant and supermarket nearby. Most rooms have aircon but my private room did not. Also no blinds or shower curtain :o

Dirty, felt really unwelcome, room was dark and dingy with just an old fold out couch with an undersized sheet, shower didn't work, toilet couldn't flush properly, bins not emptied the whole time we were there. Overall, appalling.

Quite dirty and the staff hardly welcomed us, were just sitting on Facebook and played loudly music. Apart from that an okey place, good location, walking distance to the beach and the old town.

Good and recommended

did the job

Room was filthy when we arrived, especially the floor. Our 'double' bed was a tiny sofa bed, the bathroom next door didn't have a working light and rarely any toilet paper or hot water. There was a strange atmosphere, as though you annoyed the staff everytime you asked them something. Location not too bad, but would have preferred to be closer to the old town as it's about a 15 minute walk. Overall was overpriced for the poor facilities and bedroom we were given, stay elsewhere in Budva.

Had a good stay in 'The littlest Hobo'! Specially thanks to Tijana!

Amazing place for their price and location, the staff were really nice all the time!!! I loved it !!!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Great place, the staff were very welcoming and had fantastic local knowledge. Very convenient location and nice relaxed atmosphere