The Lodge at Crystal Palace Reviews

Crystal Palace National Sports Centre, Upper Norwood, London, England

Staff and room were fine. I didn't get to sleep because in the room next to mine were people who were talking loudly at night, kept throughout the night going to the bathroom loudly , whistling, and making hacking noises. All night they kept coming and going, letting doors slam instead of gently closing them due to it being night time. This was happening for 4 nights, until about dawn, each night. I think they were working or living there.

as many others we valued the staff and location in the park, with ample parking. together with the low price it made our short stay in London a great experience.

• 25th Aug 2014

The staff was friendly, the rooms clean, showers and toilets are ok. The breakfast was very good. The hostel was each pound worth I paid for it and I can recommend it to others without doubt. The only negative is - I know it can't be changed by the hostel or the staff, but future guests shall consider it: It's quite far away from the City: Over 30 mins to Bank by Overground/Tube/DLR, 26 mins with rail to Victoria and at night over 40 mins with Bus.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Very low price, hotel was allright.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

A fantastic location, a unbelievable good price for London, a small room with everything to have a rest and very friendly staff. I would and will recommend this place for everyone who requires a simple and safe place to stay in London.

• 9th Aug 2014

The hostel is looking very tired and needs redecorating/bringing up to date. My room although very tidy had a falling in ceiling and damp. The staff however were amazing and would put a lot of Hotels to shame.

• 9th Aug 2014

the area is lovely, breakfast is great, the building is spacious and the value for money in general is excellent. Good service, we appreciated the tea/coffee possibilities in the room. We felt very much at ease in the Lodge and will definitely go there again .

1 2 Next » last »