8.5
Fabulous 1,698 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,698 Total Reviews
The Loft Boutique Hostel Paris Located at 70 rue Julien Lacroix, , Paris.
France
Paris 75020 70 rue Julien Lacroix
85% 1698
48.8722334 2.3825891
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

The Loft is great for those looking for a hotel experience at hostel prices. It's not that great for meeting new people and definitely isn't a party hostel. The odd division in sone rooms means four people are in one room and two in the other- which can also make bonding with roommates a tad more difficult. That being said, it was exceptionally clean and I liked being away from the more 'touristy' arrondissments in such a cool area.

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Jun 2016
7.4

Good hostel, clean and has a bar, 24/7 recepion, decent safes. Only complaint is that all the rooms open onto one courtyard so can be noisey at night

• Taiwan, Male, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

Really helpful staff, nice atmosphere with all the travelers.

• USA, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Pretty nice. Towels not included. In a small China Town undergoing hipster gentrification. It was cool to see Paris off the beaten path. Sabine at the front desk was very helpful and kind. At first I was put into a coEd dorm where there were boys blasting music with their clothes all over the room, having a good time, so I asked to be moved to avoid crashing their party. Sabine reassigned me to another coed dorm with a more respectful crowd in late 20s-30s which I appreciated enormously.

• georgiasachs
  • USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
6.6

The wifi sucked and the shower suuuuucked but the people who work there are nice but not particularly helpful

15th Jun 2016

Clean and staff were helpful

15th Jun 2016
5.4

I was disappointed. The "free" Wi-Fi wasn't free: you had to "check in" to the hostel on Facebook, so they got free advertising. Then the Wi-Fi stopped working and barely worked at all. Additionally, I extended my stay and was told I could stay in my same room; however, an employee woke me up in the morning and told me that I had to check out and switch rooms; but I could not check in until 15:00 and needed to pack my bags.Additionally, not everyone got the "free" breakfast. You

13th Jun 2016
5.4

I think this an over priced hostel. I found the hostel with zero atmosphere and the staff be unfriendly or is just the culture of them. The hostel feels like a hotel. Paris is beautiful but honestly stay a day check some sights and went to Belgium which is cheaper and the hostel staff are so welcoming :)

Hi Sorry you felt this way, we pay a lot of attention to guests and are always happy to help our guests to enjoy their stay as much as we can. Please understand the night you stayed most of our guests were out enjoying the UEFA football tournament, which would explain why it seemed quiet to you.

• davfleming7068
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
12th Jun 2016

Great staff, really nice and plenty of patience given the amount of football fans there, joining in with us and making us welcome and having a laugh!!

• Romania, Female, 31-40
7th Jun 2016

I was satisfied, very nice friendly and clean place. I will recommend to all my friends every time when I'm having the opportunity. Very sociable helpful employees. Nice nework clean rooms as well. I shall come next time in the same place.