The Loft Boutique Hostel Paris Reviews

70 rue Julien Lacroix, Paris, France

I thought this was a really nice hostel, clean and quite well placed for getting into the main city. The breakfast was basic, but adequate, and nice to have provided. My only gripe is that it can be noisy if people congregate in the courtyard by the bedrooms. Otherwise a great little place and I would certainly recommend.

• 8th Apr 2014

Really great hostel, great for meeting people. Good location and staff were friendly and informative. Only thing they could improve on is increasing the happy hour to two hours. One hour is a bit short for a happy hour. Otherwise a great hostel.

Really nice place, but I would stay in a different area next time I come to Paris.

On arrival, met by two staff members who were only interested in their own conversation. Staff overall pretty useless and were more like gate keepers rather than making the stay enjoyable and exploring Paris. Might be because none of them were French?! Room w ensuite was clean, large, well equipped and secure. Biggest let down was the atmosphere and common areas. Literally no life or comfortable spaces to sit and meet people. I ended up getting a air bnb apartment - same price.

Definitly the most comfortable, the most friendly of paris. In a good place with metro close and direct to the eiffel tower, champs elysee, or bastille, rebublique. Gare de lyon

Hi Thank you for your kind and glowing review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here! And thank you for the references to the easy access by metro to the sights of Paris; what a great and helpful critique! Safe travels, -The Loft Team

I'll be back! As a first timer, had a safe and splendid stay. Other reviews proved accurate. I didn't want to go home. Great hostel!

• 12th Mar 2014

Hey Sounds like you had a great time out our hostel! We love knowing we made your holiday in Paris a fun one. You are welcome back anytime, The loft team

I love this hostel but I was disappointed to see that roomates beds room were leased and occupied before their departure ... The beds were rented at 10am while check-out is possible until 11am imagine their surprise when they came back from breakfas and see aother poeple in them bed !!

Hello. Thank you for your commentary, we really appreciate it. We do not allow new clients up into the rooms until after they have been cleaned (unless their rented beds were previously empty) so this occurrence must have been a one-time error. We will check into this process to assure that all guests are more comfortable and at ease during morning turn-around times. Thank you and safe travels! -The Loft Team

Hostel is pretty much band new, so the rooms, bathrooms etc are very nice and so are the staff. The bar is small and the kitchen even smaller, hardly big enough for the amount of people staying there. The hostel was full of an Asian school group that pretty much took over the kitchen morning and night making it almost impossible to cook anything for yourself. But the bar is cheap and the location although not central at all is in quite a nice area.

best location and had all teh resources you could want. the breakfast was really good too. more like a hotel than a hostel, and a great common room for people too. but no bar.

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind review! We do have a bar; Happy Hour is from 7-8pm every day. Safe travels! -The Loft Team

Really Goooooood hostel~!!!!!

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Hi! Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad that you had a nice stay! Safe travels! -The Loft Team

No complaints! Free breakfast is always winning to me. Very clean. Guest kitchen, so you can keep your own stuff there. A bit of a walk into the main city, but I prefer that because then you get to experience the real life of a city, things are cheaper, and it forces me to walk, which makes me explore. ;) The staff was great and professional. The rooms are clean and cozy. Yeah.. No complaints!

Hello. Thank you for your glowing review! We are so glad that you had a lovely stay here and look forward to hosting you again in the future! Safe travels, -The Loft Team

Not in the best part of Paris, but with the metro it doesn't matter. It's actually nice to get away from the city for a while. The inside is actually pretty chic and is reminiscent of a trendy coffee shop. For the price, it's a deal. Free Wifi that works pretty well and kitchen accommodations (albeit small) are pluses.

The loft was a good choice. It was very safe

• 26th Feb 2014

Lovely hostel, very friendly staff. The rooms are decorated very nicely along with the rest of the hostel. The kitchen and communal area are perfect. Certainly got our value for money - so cheap for Paris! Right next to the metro too! Would 100% stay here again. :)

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Wales

I loved this hostel. I am a 50 year old female. I felt safe and secure and welcomed. I will return to this hostel next time I am in Paris.

• 18th Feb 2014

Very nice hostel in Paris. Very clean and neat facilities. Heaters and hot water always work right. Breakefast is good. Heaters and hot water always work, and bathrooms are really nice. The only recommendation would be a little more confortable furniture at the common areas, and actual chairs(not benches) at the computers. But I would definetly go back there.

Great atmosphere and vibe in the common areas, very clean rooms with private bathrooms (everything is new and works great!). Great staff ready to answer all of your questions, and good location, only a few blocks away from two metro stations - two different lines with combinations to get anywhere in Paris. Overall very happy with the hostel, would totally recommend to anyone going, great value for the money.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

Cette Auberge a tout pour elle et nous offre le meilleur.Securite,Confort, convivialite, tout est propre et confortable on s'y sent vraiment bien. Comme a la maison si ce n'est mieux.. Bien situe quartier bobo arty de belleville metro proche. This Inn has everything for her and us offer the best... Safety security, Comfort, conviviality,everything is clean and comfortable we feel really good there. As at the house if it is not better... Situated well boho district arty .close center of paris

I really liked my stay here. Although the directions are not so clear to get there I relied on my phone. ( I think is best to get off on pyrennes if you have luggage that way you walk downhill, just saying). The place is really elegantly decorated and I really liked the fact that I had a window to the patio. The only thing thing in the room is, a bigger trash can would be great, the kitchen is quite small but I prefer to eat outside and there is much around even Mcdonnalds. No problems.

Great place to stay , I seriously recommend it !!!!

Thank you for recommending us. We enjoyed having you stay too ;) Make sure you come back soon The loft team

« first « Prev 1 2 3