Fabulous 1,908 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,908 Total Reviews
The Loft Boutique Hostel Paris Located at 70 rue Julien Lacroix, , Paris.
France
Paris 75020 70 rue Julien Lacroix
86% 1908
48.8722334 2.3825891
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Jan 2017

Cheap and cheerful

Wonderful to hear! We appreciate your review, we try to provide all our guests with a great time in Paris, Safe travels, The Loft Team

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
8th Jan 2017

Awesome installations and staff. I'd highly recommend.

Thank you for your great comments! We're glad we gave you a great stay in Paris Hope to see you again soon, The Loft Team

7th Jan 2017
5.7

I followed a travel friend here, but I would've prefered to stay somewhere else. Small common area with a crappy breakfast, one of the sinks were clogged in the dorm bathroom, and €2 towel with €5 deposit. I actually had to change rooms between my 2 nights which was a pain in the butt and the 2nd bed I got was actually dirty when I got to it. This place's only good part was the receptionist Sam. That dude was awesome. The older British lady was also nice. Otherwise I wouldn't stay again.

Hey Blake, Thank you for your review ! We're sorry to hear that ! The breakfast we offer to our guest is a regular continental breakfast which unfortunately doesn't include a gluten-free option as you asked, but we'll take your advice into account :) Concerning the fact that you had to change room, try to book your second night a bit earlier than check out time next time so we'll make sure to assign you to the same bed so you won't have to move. We'll be sure to pass on your nice comments to our staff and hope to see you again ! The Loft Team

2nd Jan 2017
6.9

It is not a bad place if you're going to pass through, but I wouldn't spend more than a couple of days here.

Thanks for your review about THE LOFT. As you may know, we are always striving to improve our services. Thanks and all the best, The loft Team

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
31st Dec 2016

This is a cool hostel where to stay. However, the room where very cold, despite I could borrow a second blanquet at reception. The nearby are full of small asian restaurants, where you can take food away. But for the main attractions, you always need to take the metro (500 M. from the hostel).

Thank you for staying with us! We're glad you enjoyed our hostel and our neighbourhood, it's a really great place, while being easy to get to around paris. Next time just come see one of us at the front desk to help you with the heater in the room or anything else you may need :) The Loft Team

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Dec 2016

Really great hostel in a fantastic area, lots of cool bars and Vietnamese restaurants nearby. Staff were very helpful, I was alone in a dorm for the first night let me switch to the stand alone be with no fuss, they printed some things off for me for cheap and pointed out some good local places too. Everything was clean, hot showers, hairdryer, didn't cook but kitchen looked clean. Great hostel if you want to explore away from the main touristy areas, but they're easily accessible with the Metro

Thanks so much for your review and for recommending The Loft, we are always happy to make our guests enjoy their stay in Paris. We hope to see you back soon @ theloft-paris.com.

17th Dec 2016

I spent only one nigth at The Loft: it was my second time here. I appreciate a lot this hostel, beacuse it's cheap, it's good located (just a 3 minutes far from Belleville metro station) and clean. I booked one bed in a 4-bed-room, only another one was occupied: so I had a very quiet staying. Wi-fi signal is ok and for free. The book with some pieces of advice about places to visit, directions, restaurants and bars is very useful, in my opinion. I'll come back!

We enjoyed seeing you here again too! thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you next time! The Loft Team

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Dec 2016
6.9

Unfortunately not a great atmosphere, as there wasn't really a nice/comfy hangout area, so everyone tended to stay in their rooms a lot more - personally wouldn't recommend for solo travellers if you're looking to meet new people. The kitchen was nice enough but not a lot of space. It was also freezing at night and you only had one pretty thin blanket. Nice enough if you're just looking for somewhere cheap to base yourself.

Thank you for your review. We try our best to create a calm fun atmosphere for our guests. We are not a party hostel but there's plenty of places for guests to hang out and talk with each other and grab a drink at our bar if they want. All our rooms have heaters that you can adjust the temperature according to your needs. Otherwise our reception is open 24h if you want another blanket or anything else :) The Loft team

• catagime5054
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

Very good hostel. A little bit far from the main spots, but overall it was good. Very clean and safe. Totally recommend it. They say they are 3 minutes from Bellevue station, but thats not true. It takes at least 10 if you have luggage. Not a big problem, but its good to honest about that. Had onlya little problem with a guy from the staff who complained about me talking at my phone at the reception at 8pm - not a problem to cheer and yell if you are drinking with guests tough.

Thank you for your review. We are surprised to read that you had a bad experience with our staff as we are always happy to help our guests to enjoy their stay as much as we can, we would be glad to see you back with us to reach your expectations. Thanks again for your feedback

• samvargas2240
  • England, Male, 25-30
29th Nov 2016

Good location in Belleville near some interesting bars and clubs if you know where look. Good friendly and helpful staff. Beds are okay, not amazing, and limited power sockets at the bunks but there plenty in the small "kitchen" area. This is true a Parisian kitchen - just two hot plates. It was winter when I came and the heating went off during the day but full blast at night.. Toilet and shower in the 8 bed room I stayed in which was a plus. Stable internet but not the fastest.

Thank you for review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our neighbourhood, we're really lucky in our area with all the great clubs and restaurants to choose from for all budgets. The heaters are at the control of our guests and reception is always open to help you if you need :) Hope to see you again soon at The Loft!