The Loft Boutique Hostel Paris Reviews

70 rue Julien Lacroix, Paris, France

Its a great option. The place is clean, staff is really friendly, not the best breakfast but it can pass. Lockers are very tiny and are only good for personal items, but hey they're free. Shared space was cool though, people were friendly there. It's kind of expensive but then again it's Paris. I'd go back :)

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Grenada

I thought this was a really nice hostel, clean and quite well placed for getting into the main city. The breakfast was basic, but adequate, and nice to have provided. My only gripe is that it can be noisy if people congregate in the courtyard by the bedrooms. Otherwise a great little place and I would certainly recommend.

• 8th Apr 2014

Hi Thank you for your really nice comments! We try our best to keep the noise down and close the courtyard at 11pm, but sometimes it can be a bit difficult to move people a long. We will try better for your next stay :) The Loft Team

Really great hostel, great for meeting people. Good location and staff were friendly and informative. Only thing they could improve on is increasing the happy hour to two hours. One hour is a bit short for a happy hour. Otherwise a great hostel.

Hi Thank you for your comments and suggesstion, we will think about it :) Hope to see you in Paris soon, The loft Team

The staff is friendly and nice and they will provide you all the informations you want (except the guy with the hairy chest, he really doesn't care about you =D). The Hostel is located near the Cemetery Pére-Lachaise and nothing else, so you have to spend a good amount of money in metros and trains. The rooms are cool and the ones with 8 beds are divided, so it feels like you are in a 4 bed room. The breakfast is not so good, but when you consider the food price in Paris, you surely enjoy it.

Hey Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback. Don't forget to see what we are up to @ theloft-paris.com and hope to see you soon! Cheers The Loft Team

Really nice place, but I would stay in a different area next time I come to Paris.

Hey Glad you liked the hostel but we do hope next time you will stay with us :) The loft Team

On arrival, met by two staff members who were only interested in their own conversation. Staff overall pretty useless and were more like gate keepers rather than making the stay enjoyable and exploring Paris. Might be because none of them were French?! Room w ensuite was clean, large, well equipped and secure. Biggest let down was the atmosphere and common areas. Literally no life or comfortable spaces to sit and meet people. I ended up getting a air bnb apartment - same price.

Hey! Thank you so much for your comments, we will take them on board. Sorry you felt this way. We admit we are not that big but we are surprised to read that you had a bad experience with our staff as we pay a lot of attention to guests and are always happy to help our guests to enjoy their stay as much as we can. We hope you will give us another chance when you visit Paris again. Best, The loft Team

Definitly the most comfortable, the most friendly of paris. In a good place with metro close and direct to the eiffel tower, champs elysee, or bastille, rebublique. Gare de lyon

Hi Thank you for your kind and glowing review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here! And thank you for the references to the easy access by metro to the sights of Paris; what a great and helpful critique! Safe travels, -The Loft Team

I'll be back! As a first timer, had a safe and splendid stay. Other reviews proved accurate. I didn't want to go home. Great hostel!

• 12th Mar 2014

Hey Sounds like you had a great time out our hostel! We love knowing we made your holiday in Paris a fun one. You are welcome back anytime, The loft team

I love this hostel but I was disappointed to see that roomates beds room were leased and occupied before their departure ... The beds were rented at 10am while check-out is possible until 11am imagine their surprise when they came back from breakfas and see aother poeple in them bed !!

Hello. Thank you for your commentary, we really appreciate it. We do not allow new clients up into the rooms until after they have been cleaned (unless their rented beds were previously empty) so this occurrence must have been a one-time error. We will check into this process to assure that all guests are more comfortable and at ease during morning turn-around times. Thank you and safe travels! -The Loft Team

Hostel is pretty much band new, so the rooms, bathrooms etc are very nice and so are the staff. The bar is small and the kitchen even smaller, hardly big enough for the amount of people staying there. The hostel was full of an Asian school group that pretty much took over the kitchen morning and night making it almost impossible to cook anything for yourself. But the bar is cheap and the location although not central at all is in quite a nice area.

best location and had all teh resources you could want. the breakfast was really good too. more like a hotel than a hostel, and a great common room for people too. but no bar.

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind review! We do have a bar; Happy Hour is from 7-8pm every day. Safe travels! -The Loft Team

Really Goooooood hostel~!!!!!

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Hi! Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad that you had a nice stay! Safe travels! -The Loft Team

No complaints! Free breakfast is always winning to me. Very clean. Guest kitchen, so you can keep your own stuff there. A bit of a walk into the main city, but I prefer that because then you get to experience the real life of a city, things are cheaper, and it forces me to walk, which makes me explore. ;) The staff was great and professional. The rooms are clean and cozy. Yeah.. No complaints!

Hello. Thank you for your glowing review! We are so glad that you had a lovely stay here and look forward to hosting you again in the future! Safe travels, -The Loft Team

Not in the best part of Paris, but with the metro it doesn't matter. It's actually nice to get away from the city for a while. The inside is actually pretty chic and is reminiscent of a trendy coffee shop. For the price, it's a deal. Free Wifi that works pretty well and kitchen accommodations (albeit small) are pluses.

The loft was a good choice. It was very safe

• 26th Feb 2014

Lovely hostel, very friendly staff. The rooms are decorated very nicely along with the rest of the hostel. The kitchen and communal area are perfect. Certainly got our value for money - so cheap for Paris! Right next to the metro too! Would 100% stay here again. :)

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Wales

I loved this hostel. I am a 50 year old female. I felt safe and secure and welcomed. I will return to this hostel next time I am in Paris.

• 18th Feb 2014

Very nice hostel in Paris. Very clean and neat facilities. Heaters and hot water always work right. Breakefast is good. Heaters and hot water always work, and bathrooms are really nice. The only recommendation would be a little more confortable furniture at the common areas, and actual chairs(not benches) at the computers. But I would definetly go back there.

Great atmosphere and vibe in the common areas, very clean rooms with private bathrooms (everything is new and works great!). Great staff ready to answer all of your questions, and good location, only a few blocks away from two metro stations - two different lines with combinations to get anywhere in Paris. Overall very happy with the hostel, would totally recommend to anyone going, great value for the money.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

Cette Auberge a tout pour elle et nous offre le meilleur.Securite,Confort, convivialite, tout est propre et confortable on s'y sent vraiment bien. Comme a la maison si ce n'est mieux.. Bien situe quartier bobo arty de belleville metro proche. This Inn has everything for her and us offer the best... Safety security, Comfort, conviviality,everything is clean and comfortable we feel really good there. As at the house if it is not better... Situated well boho district arty .close center of paris

« first « Prev 1 2 3