The Loft Design Hostel Reviews

No.4 Xiao Tong Xiang, Tong Ren Road, Chengdu, Chengdu, China

Great place to stay, I highly recommand it !

• 27th Aug 2014

Happy friendly staff always ready to help, food excellent, very well run establishment. Thanks for a great stay.

Loft hostel was in a great location, lots of cute bars and cafes on that street and not far from the metro station. The design of the hostel is nice and the private room I stayed in was definitely one of the nicest I've stayed in China! The discount at the cafe which is given to hostel patrons is great, but unfortunately the hostel has no kitchen and in summer when it is hot and humid, sitting in the garden outdoors is less comfortable and there is only a small common room that is easily full.

Tje loft design hostel looks amazing. They have this lovely garden and the american breakfast is amazing. When I were there there were a lot of local chinese people not so much western people so that was a pitty. I also thought that there were parties every friday but when I asked about it the staff just said not this friday.overall I really liked my stay in loft and the curtains in the dorms to shelther you from light or to provide you with privacy are really nice.

This was the best hostel in China I lived in and Chengdu, I guess , is China`s best city, too. The staff was helpful and friendly, facilities were clean.

Thanks for your review!~~Wish you a nice trip in China.

Had a great time in this hostel, the staff was helpful and friendly and just around the corner there was a street with plenty of amazing spicy sichuan restaurant! I'll come back here one day for sure!

Amazing hostel. Nice well designed rooms and common areas. Good location and English speaking staff. Only negative point was the fact that there is no wifi in the rooms. And prices for food are very high for Chinese standards.

The staff is really nice, the courtyard is pleasant and cool, the rooms are comfortable. The loft hostel is in the very center of The city. Chengdu might be the best place to live and China and the loft hostel is the place to stay in !

• 24th Jul 2014

HaH, THANK YOU!~Have a nice trip in China. LOFT

Very cool hostel! The staff were really friendly and helpful. Very positive experience!

One of the best hostels Ive ever been to. Hippy hostel located very near to Kuanzhai xiangzi (traditional alleys of Chengdu). Near to a supermarket and a fruit shop. Stayed in a twin room. Wifi not available in the room. Be careful.

Thanks for your review. Have a nice trip in China. Loft Hostel Crew

Staff should have stopped some guests who were making a lot of noise during 1-2am when others are trying to sleep :(

Wifi reception in the rooms would be a big improvement!

I had a very great stay in the hostel, with very welcoming people ready to help. Though be careful of the info written in your website (it is written the aiport pick up is until 2 AM whereas it's until only 11.30 PM...) and check your emailbox more often to answer customers questions! But except from that I highly recommend this hostel, one of the cleanest I've seen till then

Thanks for your review!!~~Hope you have a nice trip in China.

Very trendy and interesting hostel with retro fittings and a very good courtyard space. Staff very friendly and helpful, rooms clean and so forth. Bathrooms awkwardly away from downstairs rooms requiring a quick semi-naked dash through the communal chill out area. No signs reminding loud Chinese to keep quiet/out of areas near the bedrooms at night. Thought coffee was very good but food totally overpriced and poor. Real disappointment. 'Risotto' was basically fried rice, whilst 'muesli, fruit, y

Nice hostel. We booked private rooms with ensuites which were very clean and comfortable, but I did hear other people complain about the shared bathrooms saying they could be cleaner. Nice restaurant area downstairs near reception. Staff were very very friendly and offered really good advice for day trips to Leshan, pandas etc. We used them to book some trips and train tickets. There was always someone at reception with perfect English. Would definitely recommend.

Toilets and basins could do with more frequent cleaning but other than that it was a fabulous hostel and I would recommend to anyone. WIFI great, beds are comfortable, showers great, and the tour to the pandas was good. Staff really helpful.

• 4th May 2014
  • New Zealand

This hostel let us store our big rucksacks here while we went to Jiuzhaigou which was very helpful, and we also went on the Panda Tour for £10 which included transport and entrance with 3 hours there which was more than enough, and you go early enough to avoid the crowds. The Room itself was different in a good way, it had wooden floorboards and was painted brick walls. The bed was comfy and it was clean. The only issue was that the WIFI didnt work in our room on the third floor.

A bit noisy at night, everything is ok.

cool place. rooms not too small. clean toilets and showers. good bar.

Thanks for your review!~~We wish you have a nice trip in China . Lofr Crew