The Loft Design Hostel Reviews

No.4 Xiao Tong Xiang, Tong Ren Road, Chengdu, Chengdu, China

A nice hostel, even though it is about 10-15min walk from the metro station. The toilets and bathrooms were clean and the place was cozy. There were almost no foreigners there, or at least I didn't see any, so it wasn't such a good place to socialize. The staff was excelent, they even helped me buy a new phone because I broke mine.

I really love this hostel and would recommend everyone come and stay here. It is a very fashionable place but it is not expensive to stay . The staff are extremely friendly and always willing to help. Thank you!

Lovely looking hostel. Ground floor is the best part with bar/restaurant (also for non guests). Good location compared to other hostels.

We stayed in total 4 nights at The Loft Hostel in Chendgu and it was the best hostel I've been to in China ! Super nice staff, they help you every time you need to book a taxi, train, bus; look for different opportunities to explore Sichuan... and they never ask you money for these extra services ! (quite rare in China). The room is clean and lovely, they change towels and clean the rubbish every day uppon request. food ans juices are delicious and you get 20% off! highly recommended

• 22nd Jul 2015

Great room and good value. No welcome party as stated on all advertising.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

The beers are cold!

• 28th Jun 2015

go to chengdu again,there is amazing place,5min to kuan zhai alley,nice staff,comfortable environment,so beautiful yard

thank you for the review, see you next time!

To be honest, this has been my favorite stay at a hostel in China: the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and cute, the space is gorgeous and reasonably priced, and the location is solid. I would stay here 100 times over. Thank you!

Thank you for the review,we are glad to have you here, see you next time!

One of the best hotels I have stayed in in China, the staff were helpful, the ambience was cool, the place was clean and the location is great (lots of coffee shops and good/not expensive Chinese restaurants).

I was amazed by the architecture. The hostel is located in a nice street with a lot of terrasse. I will definitively consider coming back at this place.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Thank you for the comment, we were glad to have you here, looking forward for your next visit.