The Loft Design Hostel Reviews

No.4 Xiao Tong Xiang, Tong Ren Road, Chengdu, Chengdu, China

The beers are cold!

• 28th Jun 2015

go to chengdu again,there is amazing place,5min to kuan zhai alley,nice staff,comfortable environment,so beautiful yard

thank you for the review, see you next time!

To be honest, this has been my favorite stay at a hostel in China: the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and cute, the space is gorgeous and reasonably priced, and the location is solid. I would stay here 100 times over. Thank you!

Thank you for the review,we are glad to have you here, see you next time!

One of the best hotels I have stayed in in China, the staff were helpful, the ambience was cool, the place was clean and the location is great (lots of coffee shops and good/not expensive Chinese restaurants).

I was amazed by the architecture. The hostel is located in a nice street with a lot of terrasse. I will definitively consider coming back at this place.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Thank you for the comment, we were glad to have you here, looking forward for your next visit.

Love this hostel. Stay here every time I pass through Chengdu. Comfortable but quirky rooms, interesting hippy neighbourhood (tons of hipster cafes on the same street)