• No.4 Xiao Tong Xiang, Tong Ren Road, Chengdu, Chengdu, China
8.4
Fabulous 601 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 601 Total Reviews
The Loft Design Hostel Located at No.4 Xiao Tong Xiang, Tong Ren Road, Chengdu, , Chengdu.
China
Chengdu 610031 No.4 Xiao Tong Xiang, Tong Ren Road, Chengdu
84% 601
30.6676132 104.0540885
    Rooms available

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 31-40
8th Jun 2016
5.1

What annoyed me most is that I came down at night to talk to the receptionist who was asleep with an eye mask on. I was talking to him for five minutes while he was wearing the mask. I kept asking him to take off the mask but he kept the mask on. I found this behaviour exceptionally rude.

• England, Couple, 25-30
6th May 2016

Really helpful and friendly staff, cool stylish rooms. Near to a good area for bars, restaurants and shopping.

Thank you for your comment. We do have a perfect location and we'll keep trying our best to improve ourselves. Hope you had good time in Chengdu and see you again~:3

• Australia, Male, 41+
31st Mar 2016

The Loft is a cool place. The staff at reception were welcoming and friendly and had plenty of information to share. The restaurant area is fun, the food is OK, the bar is excellent. Particularly appreciated the Dark Beer Lao. Just a stones throw from some great eating. The floor in our room had lots of black hair, it obviously hadn't been swept since the previous occupant, and the drain in the bath leaked over the bathroom floor. The hot water was sporadic, but I would stay here again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016
7.7

I live in China so I'm definitely used to the way things are in this country. The staff was very helpful but without knowing I lived in China they expected me, a single female alone, to figure things out. There wasn't enough toilet paper and even though I put a sign to have my room I didn't get more unless I asked. I had to ask 3 times. The restaurant took forever and just wasn't good. Nice staff but food wasn't worth the price and took FOREVER! Very noisy at night too.

• sarahking4071
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
4th Mar 2016
6.9

Great location but average all around. Staff try hard to help but have very limited English.

• USA, Male, 41+
23rd Feb 2016
5.7

In order to use the toilet I had to get dressed, go outside, and walk down half a flight of stairs to a bathroom that only had cold water. To take a shower I had to go all the way downstairs and through the lobby to a shower that had nowhere to hang my clothes to keep them dry. The shower was hot, but never stayed at the same temperature, sometimes changing to scalding, and then to lukewarm. I had to continually adjust the temperature, and it was frustrating.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Jan 2016
7.1

The hostel was nice, the rooms were basic but the lobby area was really lovely. The staff were very friendly. Only downside is that the food in the hostel gave us BAD food poisoning which ruined a couple of days of our trip! It made me question the cleanliness of the hostel,

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Jan 2016
8.0

The loft was hard to find, I somehow ended up with 2 different locations (google maps and the map on hostel world) and it was at neither of those ( it's on the street with the big bend in the road- xiaotong lane). the lockers didn't work in the room so I just kept my valuables with me. The facility itself is super cool with a lot of loungey/coffee shop areas. A real hipster vibe. And it's located in the art district which is fun to walk around. Easy to get to the pandas also.