Directions to The Loft Hostel Budapest
Map & Directions
Read carefully, we don't want you to get lost ;)
Odd numbers are on the right hand side of the street - so keep your eyes peeled for number 19.
From Nyugati Station:
- Take the blue metro to Ferenciek Tere, the heart of the city. Once you're above ground, make sure you are on the left hand side of the road looking towards the river (see the bridge?!), walk towards the bridge until you see Veres Palne utca on your left. We are number 19. Ring the doorbell number 44!
From Keleti Station:
-Jump on the green metro line (M4) and get off at Fővám tér which is the 4th stop. You will be right at the river. If you walk away from the river, we will be in the 3rd street on your left hand side.We're number 19, ring the doorbell 44!
- Walk out main door of station, cross the road and take bus 7 - get off at the Ferenciek Tere stop (the last stop before the white bridge). Cross underground to the other side of the street - you should be on the left side of the street if you're facing the river. Walk towards the river, and Veres Palne utca (street) is on your left hand side. We're number 19, RING THE DOORBELL NUMBER 44!
From The Airport:
- Take the bus 200 from Liszt Ferenc airport 1 or 2, and then at the end of the line hop on the blue metro. Get off at Ferenciek Tere, and follow the directions above.
From Deli Station:
- Take the red metro to Astoria, and walk westwards (towards the white bridge) for 200 metres to Ferenciek Tere, then follow the directions above.
From Nepliget Bus Station:
- Take the Blue metro til Ferenciek Tere, then follow the directions above.