The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is in a good location just 300m from the bus stop and metro, ans its location is nearby the city center, shopping street. Staff is really helpful, he did introduce the city to us, gave us a map, which is really great.

Amazing, warm, and welcoming hostel! Would highly recommend for fellow solo travelers and backpackers. I enjoyed my stay in Budapest largely because of the cool people and staff I met here. They even lent us towels for free to visit the thermal baths.

Quirky, little hostel. Really friendly and helpful staff - told us what to see/ where to go. Fab location.

This was a wonderful hostel! The staff was great and always there if you needed anything. It felt more like a friends house than a hostel. My only complaint is that there was no air conditioning and it was 100+ degrees outside so a few more fans would have been great.

• 16th Jul 2015

We loved our stay at the loft hostel! It's a small hostel, so it was easy to meet lots of other travellers and the staff was great. Our only issue was that there was no air conditioning, and it got quite hot in the rooms. There were fans, but not quite enough.

• 16th Jul 2015

lovely atmosphere, friendly staff and beautifully decorated, ewverytrhing felt very chilled out and pretty and clean, a lovely positive atmosphere that seems to promote friendliness between people staying there. Nice big communal area with beanie bags where you could watch films and meet people which was lovely. As a thought think it could be pretty to have some fairy lights or side lights to light the communal area and kitchen area in the evening. Was in a really good area too

• 10th Jul 2015

This is such a great place, super cool staff - the intro to the city is mega helpful. The hostel itself is cute and has lots of character and interesting stuff and the lounge area is nice to chill out/make friends in. The private room is actually just outside the main part of the hostel so you have a bit of your own space in there, with your own bathroom and kitchenette. Loved it! Will definitely be back (:

Room was comfy and spacious. Laundry was cheap, and location was good. The hostel was just to small to have the busy atmosphere I was used to. No air con, so was ridiculously stuffy everywhere. Showers were clean only two between whole hostel but didn't have any problems. Felt very secure with large lockers. Welcome talk at beginning was brilliant for introducing you to the city.

Very comfortable stay at Budapest. Staff gave a guide to the city. It isn't a party hostel but it is located to a lot of decent bars and walking distance from the Jewish Quarter. We stayed in a private room which was perfect and spacious.

Love this hostel! The atmosphere was great and really encouraged travellers to chat to each other. Even if the facilities were a little basic the hostel had everything you needed and the staff were so incredibly lovely! Another amazing thing they did was give an introduction to the city of Budapest which really helped me figure out what I wanted to do each day and they gave really great recommendations as well. Would really recommend this hostel and definitely would stay here again!

The best hostel I've stayed in. Felt like staying at a friends house. Great atmosphere with really helpful and welcoming staff. The only problem with our stay was that we stayed during absolutely boiling weather and being that this hostel is in the roof of the building it was really hit and uncomfortable in the nights and the ceiling fan didn't seem to help at all. Perhaps a few more plug in fans like the one in the lounge are needed. Would love to go back one day.

An amazing little hostel. Staff were incredibly helpful and gave great suggestions for places to visit. A nice atmosphere and good for meeting other people if you like or for keeping to yourself. No complaints. Thank you for a lovely stay!

Such helpful staff and in a great location!

• 29th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel , great atmosphere, clean room and bathrooms , super kind and attentive staff . The location is very good, near the subway and the White Bridge . I recommend . Thank you guys!

• 27th Jun 2015

Small, friendly and safe hostel! Would definitely stay again!

It was a really small hostel and it was an actual 'loft' which was cool. As its really small it's very easy to meet new travellers which we did. Upon arrival a member of staff sits you down and goes through the map of the city explains where to go and what to do which we found useful. The walk to the castle is about 30 minutes but the city is beautiful so it was nice to see the sights. The staff do your washing for a small charge which is very nice. Definitely worth your time and money!

I had a great experience at the loft. Whether you're looking for a casual place to stay or to meet people, The Loft will be perfect. The locations great, the hosts are great and really helpful, and there's a huge living room to chill alone or with other people. The bathrooms could use an update, but they still work well and give hot water. Would definitely stay there again!

• 21st Jun 2015

I think totally good but couchs little bit old.parquets loudly

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Great location and very cosy atmosphere. The staff were really helpful- they actually sat me down and gave me an orientation of their fabulous city!

Best hostel in the world! Always a must stay when I come to Budapest.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4