The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

Awesome beautiful people:)Thank you Jasmina and Ferci for your kindness and love, will be back:)

I have been to many hostels all around the world, and the Loft hostel is one of my top 5 favorites! The staf is very helpful and the atmosphere can't be beat. I highly recommend The Loft Hostel for your stay in Budapest!

• 28th Feb 2014

My two friends and I stayed at the Loft for 3 nights and had the most amazing time. The staff immediately welcomed us with coffee, smiles & the homiest hostel. They showed us where to go on the map, and always had great recommendations and helpful suggestions. The location here was a perfect starting point for exploring Budapest! Thanks for the great stay guys, you all made our trip so perfect, I hope to come back someday! Steph

• 27th Feb 2014

I liked it very much, in fact I'll be going back to this hostel. Emilie and Jasmina...a massive thank you to you!

• 24th Feb 2014

I really enjoyed staying there and i had good time :D but condition of computers were not that great.

I simply had an excellent and awesome experience. I wasn't just a host there, i almost felt like a friend staying at another friend's house. I will recommend the hostel to anyone i know who visits Budapest.

Cheers for the great stay guys. Made it very easy to find our way around Budapest and both the staff and guests you had made for a fantastic trip

As a 25-year-old solo traveller this hostel was perfect for me. It only holds 14 people so the atmosphere is very friendly, but not a constant party - the staff came out drinking with us in the evening and were really good at recommending sites not necessarily on the map. Free hot drinks and if you are tired there is a big living room with long sofas. The whole place felt very warm and homely - just don't fall off the narrow third-story balcony you have to walk round to get there!

Very nice hostel and staff! Be prepared to wait for a bit in the morning showering rush.

This hostel completes the magical Budapest experience. More than a hostel, it feels like home, like family. Welcoming and caring staff, lovely environment! I was lucky enough to spend christmas here, and had one of the best ever! Loft Hostel: unforgettable experience. Thanks again for everything and hope to see you soon!!!!!

It was a little difficult to find the first time, but once you figured it out the location was great. There was no signage on the outside of the building, other than the address.

This hostel is really great. Location is very good. It was very comfortable an it looks more like a house than an hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful; they gave us tons of advices on what to see, do and avoid. The only thing is that there the toilet is in the same room as the shower so when someone is using one, you can't use the other one. Otherwise, it was amazing! :D

Ode to the Loft Hostel O, to the Loft Where the sheets are soft The staff always says hey and are willing to play Favorite destinations a hop, skip and jump - I just want to yell hip, hip, hip, hooray! Three nights, we stay Three more I'd like to lay O, Loft Hostel I'm your apostle Thanks for a good time I hope you like my rhyme.

• 10th Nov 2013

Feeling home at "The LOFT" Hostel!

• 1st Nov 2013

Such a cool hostel, the staff are friendly and it's super laid back, really enjoyed it

• 30th Oct 2013

I felt very uncomfortable staying in this hostel, a big part of which was due to the staff who seemed to pick and choose who they were nice to. It created a strange kind of clique situation which was made further uncomfortable because of the small size of the hostel.