The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

Absolutely wonderful hostel! Staff were so friendly and really looked after you! Really felt like home with a massive sitting room to chill out in and lovely kitchen to cook in. You'll love it.

This was by far the best hostel I've been to. The staff were helpful and friendly, taking us out to show us which bars and clubs to go to. The atmosphere was brilliant as everyone immediately got along and spoke to each other to make friends. This is a hostel that I wouldn't hesitate to go back to.

I had such an incredible stay at the loft! Iam so appriciative of how welcoming it was! Loved every minute!

• 13th Aug 2014

Wow. This hostel was incredible! Probably my favourite so far. It's small and cosy atmosphere means you get to know everyone quickly and become a little family! Grear if you're a solo traveller like me. Common area is like your lounge at home! Plenty of things to do ie. tv, guitars, computers, games, etc. Room spacious and clean, kitchen area gorgeous and perfect for cooking your own foods. The staff live there too and they are so friendly and helpful in where to go/where to avoid! THANKYOU!!!

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I don't have a single complaint. I could have stayed for two weeks. I will definitely be back!

Great place: staff, location, vibe!

• 4th Aug 2014

First hostel we stayed in - ever, was really lovely and staff were really friendly, cosy little hostel, about a 15- 20 minute walk to heart of Budapest but a nice walk to see shops etc. Overall a great stay !

Awesome staff

• 28th Jul 2014

This Hostel was / is GREAT! This was my first experince staying in a hostel and I loved it! The environment was so welcoming and relaxing during the day. Once everyone has arrived in the afternoon everyone meets up either in the kitchen or living room and laughs together ALOT. At night the staff makes sure you know where to go and takes you out which was so much fun. They even do your Laundry and as a traveler that means so much. I highly recommend staying at this Hostel!!!

The staff were super-friendly and fun, the place was great, clean tidy and fully equipped for a cosy, sociable stay. Loved it

• 23rd Jul 2014

We had a great time staying here and really made our time in Budapest more enjoyable. The hostel was ideally located, on the Pest side and near the Danube. WiFi was very good and rooms were spacious and well equipped with lights, lockers and plugs. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very nice common area with big tv and DVD collection. Only bad points: only 2 bathrooms/showers, no breakfast, small kitchen, no A/C which is badly needed (just a fan which made sleeping very difficult).

Amazing place, very stylish, very relaxing and comfortable. The hostel feels like home and personnel as my family, the place is hard to leave.

Amazing hostel in a beautiful old building in the center of Budapest. The staff were lovely and very helpful, especially with the local map they provide with personalised details about where to eat/shop. We had a double private room, which was actually a small apartment, with a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom! We would definitely stay here again.

• 13th Jul 2014

Hostel was a great first experience for me. Staff were really helpful!

• 12th Jul 2014

awesome hostel! great homey vibe and great location. they provide helpful tips of where to eat and what not and make you feel at home. I recommend this hostel to anyone who stays in Budapest and wants an atmosphere where you are one of the group when you first arrive. not a typical party hostel but they always go out in big groups to ruin bars and whatnot.

• 10th Jul 2014

The loft is the best place to stay in Budapest. It's in a great location close to bars and all the main attractions. It has a great vibe and atmosphere which makes it super easy to meet other travellers. We made so many friends at this hostel, it was amazing. Finally the staff are the best hostel staff around. You should book this hostel, you definitely won't regret it!

AMAZING staff, awesome location, awesome people. Do you need anything else? There is a really great sense of camaraderie among the staff and the people and it's awesome -- use the kitchen to start up a conversation with food =)! There are about 16 beds, which is awesome because everyone gets to mingle and chat, the best part about hosteling.

Absolutely lovely hostel, the staff were incredibly friendly and welcomed us with tea and coffee upon arrival. They also gave us a map with the best places to visit - all of which was fantastic. The bathrooms were always very clean and the fact that the hostel was so small meant that you got the chance to meet everyone staying there. I couldn't recommend it any more!

• 6th Jul 2014

Warm atmosphere. Very helpfull advises from the hosts. Good location.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Russia

Amazing value and very cool vibe! Our private room was huge and had a private kitchen and bathroom. It was easy to meet other travelers. A group went out together every night--all hostel guests invited-- and we explored together during the day. The people who work here are very cool, friendly, and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3