The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel was a little bit unorganised with things like sorting out bedding and keeping bedroom lamps working, but the whole place was so friendly it didn't both us at all. The staff are very approachable and sort out any problems right away and due to the emphasis on being a friendly hostel, everybody who stays there is lookkng to make friends and socialise. We had an absolutely fantastic holiday and we feel that this was largely due to the hostel. We will definitely be staying here again!!

• 14th Sep 2014

Hostel was great, staff was good, and it was very cozy. I would stay here again!

Loved my stay at The Loft. The place is really cozy, and made me feel at home. The location is excellent, and the neighborhood map that they give when you arrive is brilliant, with lots of useful tips and great places to eat. Thanks Maria for the great map tour  The atmosphere is laid back, and I met loads of great people there. The place is clean, and the bathrooms have a good size. I stayed at a 6 bed dorm, and had good nights of sleep. Would definitely stay there again.

• 8th Sep 2014

Such an amazing hostel to make great friends! This place literally feels like a loft, small and cozy an comfortable. The hostel crew is really great and inviting also!

This was one of the best, if not the best hostel experiences I've ever had. The staff were extremely accommodating, took care of you and made you feel like family. The atmosphere was great and really brought everyone together. Clean bathrooms, comfy beds, free tea and coffee. Would definitely go again!

Awesome place that makes sure you have a good stay in Budapest. Furthermore, all of the guests hang out and do things together so if you are traveling solo you will make friends.

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! Staff are friendly and helpful, atmosphere of the entire hostel is fantastic and perfect for solo travellers.

• 29th Aug 2014

Absolutely faultless service - fantastic accommodation, keep doing what you're doing!

I love love LOVED this hostel! Definitely my favourite so far in 3.5 months of backpacking in Europe. I very happily stayed 6 nights. The staff are super chilled and it attracts really interesting and fun guests. Perfect for solo travelers. Easy to find people to hang out with during the day/eat out with/party with. Every evening everyone would just get together in the common room and chat for ages before those who wanted to go out went out. It's like being at home with amazing flatmates.

The Loft hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe. We were greeted with free tea, and wine, and the staff sat down and chatted with us about how to get around, including a very helpful map of the best places to eat, etc. Great atmosphere, very homey. Security is good and the location is fabulous. Highly recommend!

Absolutely wonderful hostel! Staff were so friendly and really looked after you! Really felt like home with a massive sitting room to chill out in and lovely kitchen to cook in. You'll love it.

This was by far the best hostel I've been to. The staff were helpful and friendly, taking us out to show us which bars and clubs to go to. The atmosphere was brilliant as everyone immediately got along and spoke to each other to make friends. This is a hostel that I wouldn't hesitate to go back to.

Lovely hostel, a little off the beaten track but still I a really good location. Very good value for money.

I had such an incredible stay at the loft! Iam so appriciative of how welcoming it was! Loved every minute!

• 13th Aug 2014

Wow. This hostel was incredible! Probably my favourite so far. It's small and cosy atmosphere means you get to know everyone quickly and become a little family! Grear if you're a solo traveller like me. Common area is like your lounge at home! Plenty of things to do ie. tv, guitars, computers, games, etc. Room spacious and clean, kitchen area gorgeous and perfect for cooking your own foods. The staff live there too and they are so friendly and helpful in where to go/where to avoid! THANKYOU!!!

very good location, very kind and enjoying stuff, totally worth its price

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I don't have a single complaint. I could have stayed for two weeks. I will definitely be back!

Great place: staff, location, vibe!

• 4th Aug 2014

First hostel we stayed in - ever, was really lovely and staff were really friendly, cosy little hostel, about a 15- 20 minute walk to heart of Budapest but a nice walk to see shops etc. Overall a great stay !

Awesome staff