9.6
Superb 1,530 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1,530 Total Reviews
The Loft Hostel Budapest Located at Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest.
Hungary

• Israel, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

Perfect hostel

23rd Apr 2016

Great hostel! Staff is warm and welcoming, room is clean, and it is in a prime location. Definitely recommend! Shout out to Emilie for having a mastery of comedic timing with regards to jokes and humour. I'd come back in a heartbeat!

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

I absolutely loved my stay at The Loft Hostel. The owner was so welcoming & helpful. He gave me a really great overview of the best places to eat, drink, explore, so I could find my feet straight away. All the staff there were very friendly and we went out for dinner together. As a solo traveller, I can say it was easy to chat to people & make friends, despite it being a quieter hostel. If you're after a party hostel, this isn't for you - but if you want a good, central base to go explore, book!

• Chile, Male, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

Very cool hostal. They give you very helpful advice, the place is very comfortable and the staff is really nice!

5th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel! It was very clean and the staff is the best!, very well located too.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

I totally recommend The Loft, great location and great staff. Very nice people around.

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2016

I can't think of a single bad thing to say about The Loft. We spent a week at this lovely hostel and were greeted by the friendliest staff I've ever met at a hostel. She gave us a breakdown of the whole city and left us feeling so excited. The hostel has such a homey, hippy vibe and is well maintained. Amazing location, amazing staff, best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. Stay here for an authentic hostel experience!

27th Mar 2016

Best hostel I've been to on my long trip. Smaller hostel which makes it easier to get to know everyone and have a good time. When checking in the staff goes over recommendations for food, sights, and pubs which were incredibly helpful. Very caring staff who even offered to pay for my metro ticket to the train station when I ran out of money. Excellent location close to everything you might want to see. Very clean and spacious. Would not stay anywhere else.

• France, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

Really nice hostel. Cozy atmosphere and walking distance to everything.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

Really lovely set up high in an old building - it really is a loft! Very cozy. The staff were warm and welcoming. Was there with my boyfriend and we had the private room which was great - just the door next to the hostel. Came with a bathroom and our own kitchenette. The hostel itself was really nice as well but also very chill (which was great for the type of trip we were doing) but not the most social place I've stayed/definitely not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for.