The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

Staying at the Loft Hostel was one of the best hostel experiences I've had so far. Since I knew that I would be traveling solo on this trip I chose to stay somewhere that wouldn't be too crowded, where I could meet and get to know people more easily -and I got what I was looking for. The Loft Hostel was a very chill environment that also met the needs of those of us interested in going out and having fun. We often ate and went out together and just had a good time of it. Highly recommended!

Loft Hostel is cosy located at an ancient building with beautiful ceramics and metal hammer work in a style of Art Noveau. it gives a very unique impression of Budapest stay as it is part of Budapest history. This is first time for me that my stay is so linked with the impression from the city: majestic, grand. Though when you enter the hostel, it turns out very warm and friendly place with lot's of wood, useful info around. What is geniune treasure here this is Jasmina and Emilie, the repectio

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Russia

The hostel was lovely and so were the other guests it attracted. Budapest was an amazing city and experience and that is in part due to the Loft and all their help getting to know the place.

Amazing place. Super warm, intimate, and friendly. I made 6 friends that I hung out with the entire time; the vibe of the place kind of caters to it! Emily and Yasmina, both of whom work there, were super accomodating. Coffee, tea, etc. is free all the time. Need to borrow towels? No problem. Over all, the loft hostel made my trip to budapest so special. Highly, highly recommend.

Thanks so much. Had a lovely time!

I felt like at home. Very cozy and small place in which I was very confortable. The staff made it very special and welcoming. From the first moment you feel like you arrived home. Thank you for the great experience.

Awesome beautiful people:)Thank you Jasmina and Ferci for your kindness and love, will be back:)

I have been to many hostels all around the world, and the Loft hostel is one of my top 5 favorites! The staf is very helpful and the atmosphere can't be beat. I highly recommend The Loft Hostel for your stay in Budapest!

My two friends and I stayed at the Loft for 3 nights and had the most amazing time. The staff immediately welcomed us with coffee, smiles & the homiest hostel. They showed us where to go on the map, and always had great recommendations and helpful suggestions. The location here was a perfect starting point for exploring Budapest! Thanks for the great stay guys, you all made our trip so perfect, I hope to come back someday! Steph

• 27th Feb 2014

I liked it very much, in fact I'll be going back to this hostel. Emilie and Jasmina...a massive thank you to you!

• 24th Feb 2014

Staff were incredible, sat us down the first day and provided directions and information on everything. Location was perfect, located on a quiet street just 5 mins walk from a half dozen of the main attractions. Great facilities including free WiFi, free pc use, free coffee & tea and unlimited hot water (for showering). Two key code doors mean a good level of security as well. Very, very clean. Cosy, comfortable, charming hostel. Loved it, will definitely be back! Highly highly recommend!

I really enjoyed staying there and i had good time :D but condition of computers were not that great.

I simply had an excellent and awesome experience. I wasn't just a host there, i almost felt like a friend staying at another friend's house. I will recommend the hostel to anyone i know who visits Budapest.

1 2 Next » last »