The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

Absolutely faultless service - fantastic accommodation, keep doing what you're doing!

I love love LOVED this hostel! Definitely my favourite so far in 3.5 months of backpacking in Europe. I very happily stayed 6 nights. The staff are super chilled and it attracts really interesting and fun guests. Perfect for solo travelers. Easy to find people to hang out with during the day/eat out with/party with. Every evening everyone would just get together in the common room and chat for ages before those who wanted to go out went out. It's like being at home with amazing flatmates.

The Loft hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe. We were greeted with free tea, and wine, and the staff sat down and chatted with us about how to get around, including a very helpful map of the best places to eat, etc. Great atmosphere, very homey. Security is good and the location is fabulous. Highly recommend!

Absolutely wonderful hostel! Staff were so friendly and really looked after you! Really felt like home with a massive sitting room to chill out in and lovely kitchen to cook in. You'll love it.

This was by far the best hostel I've been to. The staff were helpful and friendly, taking us out to show us which bars and clubs to go to. The atmosphere was brilliant as everyone immediately got along and spoke to each other to make friends. This is a hostel that I wouldn't hesitate to go back to.

Lovely hostel, a little off the beaten track but still I a really good location. Very good value for money.

I had such an incredible stay at the loft! Iam so appriciative of how welcoming it was! Loved every minute!

• 13th Aug 2014

Wow. This hostel was incredible! Probably my favourite so far. It's small and cosy atmosphere means you get to know everyone quickly and become a little family! Grear if you're a solo traveller like me. Common area is like your lounge at home! Plenty of things to do ie. tv, guitars, computers, games, etc. Room spacious and clean, kitchen area gorgeous and perfect for cooking your own foods. The staff live there too and they are so friendly and helpful in where to go/where to avoid! THANKYOU!!!

Lovely hostel where I felt home. It was like a big shared flat.

very good location, very kind and enjoying stuff, totally worth its price

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I don't have a single complaint. I could have stayed for two weeks. I will definitely be back!

Great place: staff, location, vibe!

• 4th Aug 2014

First hostel we stayed in - ever, was really lovely and staff were really friendly, cosy little hostel, about a 15- 20 minute walk to heart of Budapest but a nice walk to see shops etc. Overall a great stay !

Awesome staff

• 28th Jul 2014

This Hostel was / is GREAT! This was my first experince staying in a hostel and I loved it! The environment was so welcoming and relaxing during the day. Once everyone has arrived in the afternoon everyone meets up either in the kitchen or living room and laughs together ALOT. At night the staff makes sure you know where to go and takes you out which was so much fun. They even do your Laundry and as a traveler that means so much. I highly recommend staying at this Hostel!!!

The staff were super-friendly and fun, the place was great, clean tidy and fully equipped for a cosy, sociable stay. Loved it

• 23rd Jul 2014

We had a great time staying here and really made our time in Budapest more enjoyable. The hostel was ideally located, on the Pest side and near the Danube. WiFi was very good and rooms were spacious and well equipped with lights, lockers and plugs. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very nice common area with big tv and DVD collection. Only bad points: only 2 bathrooms/showers, no breakfast, small kitchen, no A/C which is badly needed (just a fan which made sleeping very difficult).

Amazing place, very stylish, very relaxing and comfortable. The hostel feels like home and personnel as my family, the place is hard to leave.

I loved my stay at The Loft. The staff there are incredibly helpful from the moment you arrive and everyone there (including the guests) was very friendly. It felt like more like staying at a communal home than a hostel with a cozy common area and clean rooms. Sad I couldn't stay longer as they were fully booked (but one of the staff actually reached out to a number of alternate hostels for me which I'm very grateful for), but would definitely be coming back next time.

Amazing hostel in a beautiful old building in the center of Budapest. The staff were lovely and very helpful, especially with the local map they provide with personalised details about where to eat/shop. We had a double private room, which was actually a small apartment, with a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom! We would definitely stay here again.

• 13th Jul 2014