The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

it was a very nice stay for us.The staff was very friendly and helpful.The location may be the best in budapest .I will prefer staying there for my next visit to budapest.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Turkey

I couldn't recommend this place more, feels like home as soon as you walk through the door! The common room brings everyone staying in the hostel together and makes it really easy to form close friendships, which as a solo traveller was ideal! Maria is super friendly and very helpful. Everything you want to see in Budapest is in walking distance and the nightlife is close by! If you are wanting to make friends and enjoy some creature comforts this is your place!

Probably my favourite hostel on this trip. Good location, great common room, comfy beds, small hostel, and of course the staff were young, enthusiastic and super helpful! Definitely returning.

I loved the Loft! Friendly and helpful staff, awesome location, chilled vibes and great to meet like minded people. Oh and the actual loft it self is super cool. Highly recommended!

One of my very favourite hostels and would definately stay again. The hostel has the best atmosphere, staff are awesome and guests quickly turn into friends. You are given a map of the city and a seperate map of things the hostel recommends, very well thought through. Could not recommend highly enough .

This hostel was a little bit unorganised with things like sorting out bedding and keeping bedroom lamps working, but the whole place was so friendly it didn't both us at all. The staff are very approachable and sort out any problems right away and due to the emphasis on being a friendly hostel, everybody who stays there is lookkng to make friends and socialise. We had an absolutely fantastic holiday and we feel that this was largely due to the hostel. We will definitely be staying here again!!

• 14th Sep 2014

Hostel was great, staff was good, and it was very cozy. I would stay here again!

Loved my stay at The Loft. The place is really cozy, and made me feel at home. The location is excellent, and the neighborhood map that they give when you arrive is brilliant, with lots of useful tips and great places to eat. Thanks Maria for the great map tour  The atmosphere is laid back, and I met loads of great people there. The place is clean, and the bathrooms have a good size. I stayed at a 6 bed dorm, and had good nights of sleep. Would definitely stay there again.

• 8th Sep 2014

The Loft rocks! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff here is amazing. As soon as you arrive they sit you down and tell you all about budapest and what you can do there. The staff are also incredibly personable. This is a small comfortable hostel with a great social atmosphere. Within walking distance to many of the major sites. Would highly recommend this hostel.

1 2 3 Next » last »