The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

I had a great stay at the Loft Hostel Budapest. I felt like at home literally from the very first moment. Very nice place, clean, friendly, the staff was very open, nice and helpful. They gave me a lot of good advices about sightseeing and places to eat, etc.

their service impressed me the mostly. After booking, they sent me email with map direction. The lady is so helpful providing various kind of info. She is so wonderful. the hostel locates in an old/historical apartment building. It's kind of neat experience. Probably because our room is bit far from the center, wi-fi signal is not good. Our ensuite is big but the bed is too low and too soft for me. It's bit cold at night time. it's near central market but so close to others.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • China

Small histel with really nice atmosphere, cosy and friendly.

Loved it. Maria is awesome. Gets you involved very quickly. Easy to meet people. Fun town. Great bars. Beds are a little thin for a bad back but.....no big deal. Well worth it. Best place in Budapest. It feels like you're at home.

it was a very nice stay for us.The staff was very friendly and helpful.The location may be the best in budapest .I will prefer staying there for my next visit to budapest.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Turkey

I couldn't recommend this place more, feels like home as soon as you walk through the door! The common room brings everyone staying in the hostel together and makes it really easy to form close friendships, which as a solo traveller was ideal! Maria is super friendly and very helpful. Everything you want to see in Budapest is in walking distance and the nightlife is close by! If you are wanting to make friends and enjoy some creature comforts this is your place!

1 2 3 Next » last »