The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

Amazing place. Super warm, intimate, and friendly. I made 6 friends that I hung out with the entire time; the vibe of the place kind of caters to it! Emily and Yasmina, both of whom work there, were super accomodating. Coffee, tea, etc. is free all the time. Need to borrow towels? No problem. Over all, the loft hostel made my trip to budapest so special. Highly, highly recommend.

Thanks so much. Had a lovely time!

I felt like at home. Very cozy and small place in which I was very confortable. The staff made it very special and welcoming. From the first moment you feel like you arrived home. Thank you for the great experience.

Awesome beautiful people:)Thank you Jasmina and Ferci for your kindness and love, will be back:)

1 2 3 Next » last »