The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

Incredibly warm, friendly and helpful staff. It is true what they say, that the place you stay at can make or break your experience of a city. Plenty of tea on hand, lockers, and big rooms. They were sweet enough to loan me flip flops for the thermal baths in the middle of my winter stay. This hostel's charm made me fall in love with Budapest. Thank you all for your hospitality!

Loved my stay at the Loft! Everyone who works there is super friendly and really helpful in finding my way around Budapest! Would definitely recommend staying here - loved the big common area with couches to lounge on, super convenient to the Great Market Hall and Vaci Utca, and a short walk to most everything. I only really needed public transit to get to the Parliament and the Bath Houses, and everything connected 5 minutes away from the hostel. Thanks again for a great stay!!!

1 2 3 Next » last »