The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

i was in the low season so it was me 2 other guess it stiil feel like staying with friends , if you get lucky get the big bed makes it better , lots of knowledge abut the food and places to see , i will defiantly stay again

Excellent area. Sheldon gave us great advice and tips for excellent restaurants.

• 27th Feb 2015

This was my first time staying at a hostel and it exceeded my expectations. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. If we needed anything, they were very helpful and also gave us great recommendations for places to go and visit in the city. Excellent experience and I will recommend this hostel to friends!

Good hostel, the ambiance was cool. I would recommend to future travelers for the comfort and especially for solo travelers.

I will definitely stay at this hostel again if I'm going to visit Budapest in the future. The staff Emily & Manito are an amazing people, willing to help and answer any of our question plus they gave good suggestions.

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

A very down to earth hostel, the stairs may be a killer if the lift isn't working, but it is well worth it for the atmosphere and the very accommodating staff. Highly recommended for your stay in Budapest as it is very central and close to lots of pubs/food and the metro for getting around the greater metro area.

• 25th Jan 2015

Great, small hostel. Staff was very helpful with any questions we had. Nice area, place was clean and quiet.

I can't even. I travelled for 12 months and this was by a country mile my favourite hostel. I'm recommending it to people in real life.

The Loft is such a great hostel. The size is perfect. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. The staff are extremely helpful and the location is great. I particularly enjoyed heading out to all the local eateries recommended by the staff. From now on I will only look to stay at small hostels like 'The Loft.' Will recommend to all my friends and family. You guys rock.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

this hostel is really special. To stay here feels like spending time in your best friends apartment, sounds cliche perhaps, but is very accurate. It is incredibly cozy and comfortable, also the staff is great and led me to the best food that budapest has to offer. Not a party hostel, great for solo travelers. Stay here, you won't regret it. They even have good coffee

• 5th Jan 2015

This place is awesome, feels like going to visit some old friends. Cozy loft style apartment with comfy living room and kitchen. really welcoming people looking to make friends and great memories. the location is walking distance from so many major sites and a cool authentic budapest style building. the staff will take you to local food spots and make sure you love budapest as much as they do! highly recommend staying here if you have the opportunity. they know what hosteling is all about!

This was an amazing hostel. It felt like visiting a friends place. The staff definitely will make you feel at home, and are great to hang with, check out local bars with, and just sit around eating spicy sausage and bread and Eros Pešto with. They have good information on the best places to eat because they eat there too. Highly recommend this hostel if you can handle the relaxed, homey environment, and friendly staff.

1 2 3 Next » last »