The Loft Hostel Budapest Reviews

Veres Palne Utca 19, 4th floor /6. bell 44, Budapest, Hungary

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, as a solo traveller I felt so welcome and the small size of the hostel meant you can socialise easily with other guests. The staff are brilliant, we all went out together for food, walks and to bars as a hostel and I even got sent off with fresh baked bread when I left! The location is excellent for exploring the beautiful sights of Budapest. The beds are comfy and the showers warm, a perfect place to feel at home away from home.

• 11th Apr 2015

Really welcoming feel to the whole place, only about 3 rooms so a great chance to get to know everybody. The common space is really comfortable, like a big living room for everyone. The vibe is laid back and the staff and guests are all very kind, helpful, and open. Only thing I would say is that there are only 2 bathrooms and no handle for the shower head so you need to hold it.

• 11th Apr 2015

As a solo traveler I had a great time at this hostel. It's small, but very cozy. The staff make you feel right at home. Shane and Sheldon were great hosts and made sure we all were enjoying ourselves. I never felt pressured to go out at night like in some hostels that charge for pub crawls, etc.

The best hostel I stayed in whilst travelling this part of europe. great atmosphere and that's greatly due to the staff! thanks, sorry we were a little loud! 😂

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »